Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You Know You like Digimon TOO much when...

Just a list of Digimon obsessed things to do.

Chapter 1 - You Know You like Digimon TOO much when...

Chapter 1 - You Know You like Digimon TOO much when...
DIGIMON:DIGITAL MONSTERS

1.You hear someone yell "Joe!" or "Matt!" and you turn around to see if it's the Joe or Matt on Digimon.
2.You get all A's in school cause your teacher loves Digimon as much as you do.
3.You invite all your Digimon obsessed friends and your teacher over to watch Digimon.
4.You draw a Blue Card and wait to get a Digivice and Digimon partner.
5.You have every single Digimon figure toy.
6.You stare at the computer screen all day waiting to get a Digivice.
7.You dress up as a Digimon or Digidestined everyday.
8.You never miss a single episode of Digimon.
9.Your room is all Digimon and you have Digimon pictures all over your wall.
10.You start thinking you see Digimon.
11.You truly believe Digimon and the Digital World is real and you're a Digidestined.
12.You watch every single episode of Digimon in a Digimon Marathon.
13.You run home from school just to watch Digimon.
14.You act like a Digimon all the time.
15.You make up a Digimon and a Digidestined and wait for you to get sucked into the computer and land in the Digital World as your made up character and your Digimon partner is your made up Digimon.
16.You talk about Digimon so much you drive your parents crazy.
17.You draw Digimon all the time.
18.People at school call you a geek for liking Digimon and when they say Digimon's retarted,you beat them up and yell "Pepper Breath!"
19.Digimon's the only thing you like.
20.You go outside looking for wild Digimon that Bio-Emerged from the Digital World.
21.Whenever a new Digimon video game comes out you buy it.
22.You watch Digimon all the time.
23.You request "Hey Digimon" or the Digimon theme song on your favorite radio station.
24.You talk about Digimon so much your friends start liking it too.
25.You write Digimon FanFic. with real Digimon or your made up Digimon characters in them.
26.You have a dream about Digimon every night.
27.You have every single Digimon card in Japanese and English.
28.Your teacher asks you to write an essay and you write it on Digimon and an F and don't care (unless it's that teacher that loves Digimon and she gives you an A+)
29.You get so bored in school you draw Digimon pictures all day.
30.You wish they had classes at your school that taught you about Digimon.
31.Everyday after school you go outside looking for real Digimon and a portal to the Digital World.
32.All you go to on the compuer is Digimon websites.
33.All you talk about to your friends is Digimon.
34.You daydream all day about Digimon during school.
35.Your teacher asks you to answer a math problem and you say "Prodigious!"
36.You have a Digimon clique or group and all you all talk about is Digimon.
37.You stand outside with a fake Digivice yelling "DigiPort open!"
38.You make up your own Digimon website on the computer.
39.All you read is Digimon books.
40.You buy a Digimon dictonary so you'll know more than anybody about Digimon.
41.You sign up to play soccer cause you might meet Tai,Sora,or Davis from Digimon.
42.You sign up for Martial Arts cause you might meet Ken or Cody from Digimon.
43.You want an Agumon as a Digimon partner.
44.You buy a pair of goggles that look just like Tai's from Digimon.
45.You go to summer camp so you can get sucked into the Digital World.
46.You bring all your Digimon cards to school.
47.You have every single Digimon video game and play them all the time.
48.You have the DVD of Digimon the Movie and watch it all the time.
49.When you go to the store all you buy is Digimon stuff.
Well,that's it!
DIGIMON RULEZ!

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kaitlin_mckitrick on January 2, 2008, 10:15:39 AM

kaitlin_mckitrick on
kaitlin_mckitrickHeh that's funny. I REALLY REALLY like Digimon, but I'm definetly not as obsessed as the people who do the things on that list...

sharp-fang on January 10, 2008, 7:29:19 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangHey.x.x
jk.Thanks.

yugiultimate2004 on October 31, 2007, 11:21:14 PM

yugiultimate2004 on
yugiultimate2004what about made portals by digivices instead of using the computer.

FaustXIII on September 2, 2007, 11:13:59 AM

FaustXIII on
FaustXIII... I guess I count... I have seen digimon... and it's true.... ^^u

GamerGirlGG on May 14, 2007, 2:30:11 AM

GamerGirlGG on
GamerGirlGGMy library doesn't have Digimon books...I checked some o' does off...XP

shinypikachu2608 on May 9, 2007, 4:47:27 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608did you get the 'oh yeah' line from the digimon movie

shinypikachu2608 on May 9, 2007, 4:45:30 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608lol!
but why would you wanna know what matt would look like whith red hair?(t.ks cuter)

Mindramon on May 3, 2007, 4:42:27 AM

Mindramon on
Mindramonlolz. this is so totaly me^^