Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Elliot and Kaoru? No way!

This fanfic is about a group of kids known as the USA Digidestined.

Chapter 6 - Elliot and Kaoru? No way!

Chapter 6 - Elliot and Kaoru? No way!
Elliot slowly opened her eyes.Everything looked a little foggy.
She felt the cool breeze through her hair and the warm sun on her face.
"Kaoru?" She said. Elliot looked beside her to find her friend fast asleep.
She looked at him and for a second thought she felt something more...
But just shook it off.
I can't be falling for him...can I?

Elliot blushed.Kaoru yawned and opened his brown eyes.
"Morning sweetie..." He said lovingly and kissed her cheek.
Elliot almost fainted she was blushing so hard. "M-morning...honey...?" She said questionly.
Kaoru's eyes brightined and his face turned red. Then he grabbed her and stroked her hair gently. Elliot jerked away. Her face still as red as hell.
"Elliot?" Kaoru wondered.
Elliot looked at him. "We're just friends..."
Kaoru's eyes filled with heartbreak and sadness. "Right..." He said dissapointly. "But you know I love you...right?" He said.
Elliot's stomach churned and she felt so nervous and sweaty when Kaoru told her he loved her,but she frowned. "Ya...I think I feel the same way..." She said. Kaoru smirked.
"Then why won't you kiss me?" Kaoru said jokingly.
Elliot laughed. "Sure..." She said sarcasticly. "When Tokomon's fly!"
She playfuly punched Kaoru's shoulder. "They will when they Digivolve into Patamon!" He said. They both laughed.


Not far away the USA Digidestined and the Dark Digidestined searched for their missing friends. "We're never gonna find them!" Charmie wined.
"Don't worry,Charmie,we will!" Rumiko assured her. BlackGatomon,Rumiko's Digimon partner,rubbed her eyes and looked up at the bright sky squinting.

Guilmon walking slow and panting,looked over at DemiDevimon.
"Where do you think our partners are?" He asked the evil bat Digimon.
DemiDevimon shrugged. "Maybe they're in love!!!" He joked,and threw his wings in the air.
Guilmon giggled. "Ya like that'll ever happen!"
Greymon followed close behind the group looking ahead for any signs.
The Digital World was huge...and filled with lots of evil Digimon.
It was very dangerous.


Back where Elliot and Kaoru where...
"Hey Elliot...Maby we should get back to our groups...It's getting late in the day." He suggested.
Elliot looked around. "Ya..." She said.
"But where should we meet tomorrow night?"
Karou thought for a moment. "Do you know where the waterfall is?"

"Ya."

"We can meet there!" He said.
"Ya okay!" Elliot agreed.She stood up. "Well see ya tonight!"
Kaoru got up too and looked into her eyes. "Can't wait..." He said dreamingly.
Elliot stared back...deep in thought. Where they really falling that deep in love with each other?
Kaoru leaned in a little bit. Elliot just stood there and stared into his brown eyes,and he stared into her blue ones. Then he leaned in even farther untill his lips bearly touched hers,but she jerked away and ran off.
I love Elliot so much...Why can't she see that... Kaoru wondered sadly,but he just turned around and walked away.


Elliot walked through the forest of the Digital World looking for her friends,but all she could think about was Kaoru-and much she loved him.
Then a low growl came from a bush next to her. Elliot stopped dead in her tracks.
A Tuskmon came bursting out of the trees growling.
"Tuskmon!" Elliot yelled. She slowly backed away from the Dinosaur Digimon.
"Horn Buster!" He yelled. Elliot dodged the attack and started running. Tuskmon chased close behind.
"Guilmon!" Elliot screamed.

Close by the group was still looking for their lost friends.
Guilmon and DemiDevimon where walking side by side. Worried about their partners. Then Guilmon stoped and lifted his head in the air. "Elliot!" He yelled then started running.
"Huh?Where's Guilmon going?" Agumon asked.
Greymon looked around. "I think he heard Elliot!"
Cassy looked at Biyomon and nodded. Then ran off in the direction that Guilmon went.
"Hey wait for us!" Celina called. Then they all ran after Guilmon.


Elliot ran as fast as her legs could take her. She gulped down heavy breaths as Tuskmon chased her. Then she came to a cliff.
Uh-Oh...Now what am I supposed to do?
Elliot looked up at Tuskmon's horrid sharp teeth. She thought this was the end.
Untill... "Pyro Sphere!"
A burst of red energy hit Tuskmon in the face. He fell on his back.
"G-Guilmon?" Elliot wondered still shaken.
Guilmon stood there with rage in his eyes. "Elliot! Look out!" He screamed.
Elliot turned around. "Horn Buster!" Tuskmon yelled. The attack was headed straight for Elliot.

"No!" Guilmon screamed.

Will Elliot survive Tuskmon's Horn Buster attack? Will Guilmon pull through enough to save her? Find out on the next chapter of DIGIMON:DIGITAL MONSTERS!DIGIMON USA!

TO BE CONTINUED....

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on September 3, 2007, 7:04:40 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogSo cute and awesome! =D

sharp-fang on September 3, 2007, 11:38:08 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangThanks so much Gina!=P

ginathehedgehog on September 3, 2007, 11:43:04 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogNo problem Sharp-Fang! *Hugs*

sharp-fang on September 4, 2007, 8:55:28 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangx3*hugs*

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on September 2, 2007, 12:16:30 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol I thought you said it was an update? lol isn't this the same chappy? lol

sharp-fang on September 2, 2007, 12:20:55 PM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangNo!Number 6!><
That's titled 'Elliot & Kaoru?No Way!'...

sharp-fang on September 2, 2007, 12:21:13 PM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangThat one's new!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 11, 2007, 12:12:22 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol YAY!!!

Dorumon: WHEN DO I COME IN!!!

*Whacks dorumon on the back of the head then puts hands back into pockets* DON't BE SO RUDE!

Dorumon: OW! that hurt...

sharp-fang on April 12, 2007, 10:15:03 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangSoon!^^

ginathehedgehog on April 12, 2007, 2:37:12 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter! I can't wait for more! I wander where Elliot and Kaoru?

sharp-fang on April 12, 2007, 10:14:38 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangRemember...They fell asleep in their secret Hideout!^^

sharp-fang on April 11, 2007, 12:00:54 PM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangWell it took me forever,but here's chapter 6!^^