Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Myotismon's Slave

This fanfic is about a group of kids known as the USA Digidestined.

Chapter 7 - Myotismon's Slave

Chapter 7 - Myotismon's Slave
Tuskmon's attack was headed straight for Elliot!
"Elliot!No!" Guilmon screamed with tears in his eyes.
Elliot felt her heart pounding hard. There was no where to run.
"We've got to do something!" Greymon said frantic.
There was a rusling in the trees next to the Digidestined teams.
"Blue Blaster!" A voice yelled. A blast of Blue energy hit Tuskmon in the
shoulder,he fell on his back and bursted into Digital Data.

Elliot fell to her knees and Guilmon ran to her side. "What was that?"
She asked breathless. Guilmon shook his head.
Then a Gabumon stepped out of the shadows. Everyone stared.
"A Gabumon?" Frankie said questionaly. "What's he doing here?" Agumon asked.
Greymon looked petrified. "Oh no..." He wispered.
Everyone looked at him puzzled. Then someone stepped out of the shadows behind
Gabumon.

"Tsukino!" Greymon yelled frightened. He quivered.
"Who?" Cassy asked. "Tsukino is the evilest and strongest one of Myotismon's slaves." Greymon explained.

"That's right I am!No one can defeat me!" Tsukino said with a evil smirk.
Tsukino had Blue and Black hair,Black eyeliner,deep Brown eyes,and also
had a Grey and dark Blue Digivice that looked different from the rest.

Guilmon helped Elliot over to the rest of the group. "Hey Greymon,why does Tsukino's Digivice look different from ours?" She asked. "Because unlike you,Tsukino is a Digimon Tamer." He answered.
"Digimon Tamer!" She said suprised. "Like on the third season of Digimon with Takato,Henry,and Rika!"
"Tsukino strikes fear into every Digimon in the Digital World.Even the strongest." Greymon said,and shook his head. "Her and Gabumon can defeat any Digimon in one hit."
"Wow.She must be really strong..." Ricky said dazed. His Digimon,Renamon,came up beside him. "She is."


Tsukino walked in front of them,her Black combat boots thumping against the ground. Gabumon followed close behind. "Get out of here!" She yelled. The chains hanging from her dark Blue jean shorts were shining in the sun. Gabumon nodded his head at the Digidestined. "Ya!"

The USA Digidestined and the Dark Digidestined got into battle position,their
Digimon in front of them. "We don't have to!" Guilmon yelled back.
Tsukino glared at them. "Yes you do!The Digital World belongs to Myotismon!"
Elliot shook her head. "No it does'nt!We have every right to be here!" She said. Tsukino put her hands on her hips and looked down at the ground.
"Well I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." She said quietly. "Gabumon!"

"Blue Blaster!" He yelled. All the Digimon attacked at once and hit Gabumon in the chest. "Ouch!" He said as he fell down. Tsukino looked at the Digidestined with disdain. Then she turned to Gabumon. "Get up you idiot!" She yelled.
Gabumon struggled,but finally got to his feet. "This is'nt over!"
He charged at the Digimon. "Blue Blaster!"
Guilmon charged back. "Pyro Sphere!" The attacks hit each other with great force and sent both Digimon flying backward. "Guilmon!" Elliot screamed as she ran to his side. Guilmon was a little buffed up,but got back on his feet.


Tsukino looked at Gabumon with rage. "What is wrong with you!" She yelled.
Gabumon sat up and looked at the ground.
"You've got to Digivolve,Guilmon!" Elliot said. Guilmon nodded.
Elliot's Digivice glowed. "Guilmon Digivolve to..."
A White light surrounded him and he started growing bigger.
"No!" Tsukino shouted. "Gabumon!You Digivolve too!"
Gabumon got to his feet. "Right!"
Tsukino reached in her pocket and pulled out a Green and Blue Digimon card. She slashed it through her Digivice. "DigiModify!Digivolution activate!"
Gabumon started glowing. "Gabumon Digivolve to...Garurumon!" He yelled.
"Growlmon!" Guilmon said.
Growlmon and Garurumon charged into each other. "Come on Growlmon!" Elliot cried. Tsukino just stared blankly.


"Howling Blaster!" Garurumon yelled as a Blue and White burst of energy blasted from his mouth. The attack hit Growlmon in the stomach. He winced a bit.
"Growlmon!" Elliot shouted. Growlmon roared. "Pyro Blaster!"
The attack came at Garurumon fast,but he doged it just in time.
Growlmon charged at him. "Pyro Blaster!" He yelled again. Garurumon flew right
past the attack and rammed into Growlmon,knocking him to the ground.
Garurumon put his big paw on Growlmon's neck. Growlmon stuggled helplessly.
Elliot ran closer. "Growlmon!Let him go!" She cried.
Tsukino smirked. "Good job,Garurumon." She said evily. "Now finish him!"
Garurumon lifted his other paw in the air,his sharp claws shining.

"No!Growlmon!" Elliot yelled.


Will this be the end for Growlmon? Can Elliot save him from the evil Tsukino and Garurumon? Find out in the next chapter of DIGIMON:DIGITAL MONSTERS!DIGIMON USA!

TO BE CONTINUED....

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ajkharrypotter3 on February 4, 2008, 7:33:23 AM

ajkharrypotter3 on
ajkharrypotter3great

ginathehedgehog on January 23, 2008, 3:13:54 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, intense chapter! Please update soon! =D

sharp-fang on January 26, 2008, 6:11:27 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangThanks,Gina.

sharp-fang on September 2, 2007, 11:15:28 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangFinally!I got a new chapter up!=P
lol...

ELLIOTxKAORU FOREVER!!!<3333333