Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Rin-panda

Seven months after tokyo was nearly destroyed, the origonal mew mews are invited on a trip to paris.
But what if the cyniclons attack again?

Chapter 3 - Rin-panda

Chapter 3 - Rin-panda
EDIT: Changed Tasha's Mewfit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natasha woke up quite early the next morning. 5:00 to be exact.
After getting ready for school and having breakfast, Natasha decided to go and draw a little.
She sat down at her desk next to her bed and gazed out the window.
Her thoughts wondered to when she had fainted.
‘that was a very weird dream.’ She mused, thinking about the panther.
TAP TAP TAP.
Natasha jumped up with a start.
And then she fell off her chair with a start.
When she had gathered herself, she peeped out behind her desk to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. And she wasn’t.
For outside her window, was a cat-sized creature that looked like a raccoon.
Then the animal tapped the glass.
But that was ridiculous- animals didn’t tap windows.
Then the animal tapped again.
‘d-do you want me to open the window?’ asked Natasha, scared.
The animal nodded.
So Natasha did.
The raccoon-thing jumped in and took the pencil that Natasha had previously dropped in its mouth.
Then it did another unexpected thing.
It began to write on the paper.
The creature soon stopped and made a gesture for Natasha to read what it had written.
So, once again, she did what it told her. She couldn’t say why but she had a reverence for the animal, whatever it was.

Natasha,
She read,

It’s me Rinzen I turned into a red panda

It was only a few words but they were clear. Natasha looked away from the paper and at her best friend. Tears welled in her eyes.

**********

Natasha ran down the street, bag clutched in her hands.
Rin-panda stuck her head out of it.
‘Okay, Rin-chan, we’re going to go to Madison’s house-she’ll know what to do,’ Natasha reassured.
Rin-panda replied by tapping Natasha’s wrist watch. Natasha looked down.
‘sugar, ten minutes to get to school!’ murmured Natasha.
They were now at more narrow street between some houses. Washing lines were hanging from the windows of some flats on either side.
Growl.
‘what was that?’ said Natasha, stopping abruptly.
Rin-panda was looking around to, black ears flat against her brown-red fur.
Growl.
‘there it is again!’ Natasha whispered, her head snapping round.
SWISH!
With one swipe of its paw, the purple mutant fox threw Natasha and Rin-panda to the floor.
Natasha got up slowly. She saw rin-panda was hiding behind a trash can.
‘w-what was that?’ she said, rubbing her eyes.
Then she saw it. The mutant fox was now beginning to stand on its hind legs, snarling, getting ready to pounce.
‘it’s a chimera anima.’ Said a calm voice from behind her.
Natasha turned round to see a tall boy, with blonde hair standing behind her.
‘and you’re going to have to stop it.’
Natasha opened her mouth to talk but before she could the boy pulled her away from where the fox landed. She landed in his arms.
‘I’m Ryou, by the way.’ He said. Ryou then gave her a little golden pendant with a green heart shape on it. ‘Just say what you think you should.’
Then he ran to where Rin-panda was.
Natasha looked down at the little pendant. Closing her eyes, she said the first thing that came to her mind.
‘MEW MEW BAY MEWTAMORPHOSIS!’
when she opened them, she felt different.
Then Natasha realised she had a tail. And panther ears. And she was wearing a
short green dree with black straps and two slits at either side. Underneath,
fluffy black lace was visible and Natasha could feel that she was wearing
shorts under her skirt. A pair of green gloves that almost reached her elbows
(with ribbon coming out the sides) encased her hands and matching thigh length
boots were on her feet.
‘WHAT HAPPENED????????????????????’ she screamed.
But that was a mistake.
The fox mutant, who had been dazed by falling on its face, was woken from its confusion and now attacked Natasha.
Once again, she found herself on the floor.
‘stupid blonde-guy. Didn’t even say how to fight’ she murmured.
‘amber blade!’ said a familiar voice. A figure slashed the monster with an amber sword, landing on her feet in front of Natasha.
‘R-Rinzen?’ Natasha stuttered. It was true- Rinzen wasn’t a red panda anymore.
But she did look different too. Her blue eyes were orange and her hair auburn. She wore a short copper and brown-black striped dress, matching boots and gloves.
Rinzen had red panda ears and tail.
‘Yeah isn’t it Kewl?’ she said excitedly. ‘oh that blonde guy told me to tell you your weapons called the willow wand.’
‘leaf wand?’ but as soon as she said it, a green and black wand appeared in her hand.
Natasha gingerly waved it around and sparkling leaves came flying out of it to attack the monster.
‘great! He also said about waving it in a circle will purify the fox or something’
Natasha glared at Rinzen as is to say ‘why are you just standing there again?’
And waved her weapon in the shape of a circle. At once green shimmers spiralled out and hit the monster. The fox shrank in size and became normal again.
Watching it run away, Natasha wondered how to become normal again too.
Rinzen, as if sensing her friends feelings, said: ‘ look, what you do is just take off your pendant…’ Rinzen took it from where the pendant was on her collar and she was once again, normal Rinzen, school uniform and all.
So Natasha did the same.
‘umm, did that guy tell you anything else?’ she asked as she gathered her things.
‘yeah he said to- OMG TASHA!!!!! WE’RE FOUR MINUTES LATE ALLREADY!!!!’
so, as usual, the twosome found themselves running for school.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nikki001997 on October 28, 2008, 7:46:51 AM

nikki001997 on
nikki001997awesome work!!!!!!!!!you did fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

sailoraqua13 on September 29, 2008, 10:14:27 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13....AWSOME!!!! ^U^

shinypikachu2608 on September 30, 2008, 12:04:44 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608aww thankies aqua-chan

sailoraqua13 on September 30, 2008, 6:25:48 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13You tis welcome! When will the next chappie b up? And is Kaili gonna b in this?