Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Tokyo Mew Mew Replaced

Seven months after tokyo was nearly destroyed, the origonal mew mews are invited on a trip to paris.
But what if the cyniclons attack again?

Chapter 4 - Tokyo Mew Mew Replaced

Chapter 4 - Tokyo Mew Mew Replaced
After school that day, Natasha and Rinzen were walking home when Natasha brought up what happened that morning.
‘Oh yeah! Ryou said to get Madison and Bella and go to café mew mew.’ She said.
So Natasha went home to drop off her bag and change. Then she met up with Rinzen and Madison (who lived near Rinzen) and then they found Bella coming out of dance practice.
So then the four friends set of on their pilgrimage to café mew mew, defeating crowds, braving streets and finally entering the park where the café was. All this time, Natasha and Rinzen explained the series of randomly weird things that happened that morning, and before they knew it, they were standing outside café mew mew.
Standing.
And never entering.
All in one straight line, the girls stood, gazing at the annoyingly pink building. Maybe they just liked to stare at pink buildings, maybe for fear of what they’d discover, the girls feet were glued to the ground.
‘this is ridiculous,’ said Madison after a while. ‘We have to go in guys!’
‘I know… but isn’t it strange?’ whispered Rinzen. ‘just yesterday, we laughed at how it would be funny if the mew mew’s went to the café. Now we’re out here wondering if we are actually mew mews.’
The others snapped round to face her. Rinzen was still in a daze.
‘Come on- you all were thinking it. Me and Tasha transforming into weird costumes and growing animal ears and tails. Transformation pendants. Even the fainting! We’re mew mews guys…mew mews.’
‘Wow I didn’t think you’d work it out so quickly.’
The girls all looked to see Ryou walking towards them with another man with dark brown hair in a girly pony tail.

-------------
no kitty, Isis did not suddenly become fully human, move to Tokyo and begin working with Ryou.
-------------
‘so it’s true? We’re mew mews?’ Bella asked.
‘yup! I’m Keiichiro Akasaka by the way. And this is Ryou Shirogane if you haven’t already met him’ the brown haired man said. ‘Why don’t you come inside?’

**********

Natasha, Rinzen, Bella and Madison sat at a table with Ryou and Keiichiro.
It had been twenty minutes since they had arrived. Not a word had been spoken since Bella had asked where all the people were- to which Ryou replied that the café was closed.
‘Umm…’ Natasha voiced nervously, ‘I don’t mean to be rude but why exactly are we here?’
‘I was waiting till one of you had the guts to ask.’ Ryou snorted. ‘ well lets put this straight: the original mew mews- that is mew mews Ichigo, mint, lettuce, pudding and zakuro- have all been invited to an all expense trip to Paris…’
Ryou went onto explaining how they needed replacement mew mews to protect Tokyo in case they were attacked again. Then he explained how only certain people were compatible with the mew experiment- and coincidentally the four girls all were compatible. Also, there were a few other mew mews still out there who the gang had yet to discover. lastly Ryou told them about what had happened when mew Ichigo went to fight deep blue and how the three aliens sacrificed themselves and the welfare of their planet. Thus this explained the chimera anima which had attacked Natasha and Rinzen that morning- apparently, the cyniclons had returned, were confused and wanted revenge on the humans.
‘And that is why you guys are mew mews.’ He finished off.
And the girls were liek: :0
‘And these are your uniforms!’ said Keiichiro, producing four uniforms out of no where.
‘oh and you two might want these-’ Ryou handed Bella and Madison two pendants. ‘and this is for you’
Ryou got out a small green fluff ball from his pocket and gave it to Natasha.
‘you got me a mouldy piece of lint?’ she said. but at the sound of her voice two butterfly wings, dark green ears and a tail with a little ribbon on it popped out of the fluff ball.
It opened two big green eyes and squealed: ‘riri-bot 2008 ready for s-service!’
‘riri-bot?’ Natasha asked, quite confused.
‘yeah, R2008 can’t say robot.’ Ryou shrugged.
‘hey girls, you might want to get changed into your uniforms soon! We’re opening in ten minutes!’
‘WHAT!!!???’ the quartet screamed.
‘oh I probably forgot to mention- this café is our base and the mews work here’ Ryou said light heartedly, getting some things together for the café’s re-opening.
‘wait you mean…that mean waitress was a MEW MEW!?’ exclaimed Bella.
‘yes- mew zakuro!’
the girls did anime falls.

**********

After a long two hours of work, the café finally closed at six thirty.
Natasha and Rinzen found themselves walking home together once again.
‘Wow- what a weird couple of days.’ Reflected Rinzen. ‘ and I guess its only gonna get weirder.’
‘Yeah…her Rin-chan I think I found a name for us…’
‘what?’
‘well, we should have a name.’
‘yeah I guess. What did you have in mind?’
‘I dunno…what about…
Tokyo Mew Mew Replaced?’

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nikki001997 on October 28, 2008, 7:50:50 AM

nikki001997 on
nikki001997yeah!!!!!!that's just plain coolness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailoraqua13 on October 1, 2008, 9:11:11 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! And, there's a few things I forgot to mention about Kaili:
1.She has a Mini Mew Robot which she calls Misha
2.How she became a Mew Mew is, she was sitting in Mint's room, kind of lonely that her cousin had left her here to fight yet ANOTHER attack, when a Chimera Anima attacked her. She jumped out the window and ran to where Mint and the others were fighting and Mint got flung backwards and her pendant flew off. Kaili grabbed it and her pendant came out of Mint's and she transformed for the first time. I understand you'll have to change that for the story, but could you keep any of that in? Also, Zakuro is her best friend! ^U^

swampertgirl0504 on October 1, 2008, 2:52:38 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504cool