Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Mew Mew Autumn.

Seven months after tokyo was nearly destroyed, the origonal mew mews are invited on a trip to paris.
But what if the cyniclons attack again?

Chapter 6 - Mew Mew Autumn.

Chapter 6 - Mew Mew Autumn.
OK, I didn't know madisons weapon's name so i made it up. tell me if you want it to change nikki.
also i kinda changed lucia's past a lil so it would fit in with the story better.
no eat shiny, kitty-chan.
EDIT:okay, i changed lucia's past bit. happy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha jumped from tree to tree.
She had all ready transformed and was very very annoyed with ryou.
‘why in the name of good cheesecake could he NOT tell me before Bella was nearly killed?’ she snarled through gritted teeth. Then Natasha stopped. Snarling wasn’t something she did on a daily basis, and it had quite surprised her.
Dropping down to sit on the branch she had stopped on, Natasha gave a sigh.
‘stupid panther DNA.’ She looked up at the pale moon. It could barley be seen through
the bright lights of Tokyo.
‘hey Natasha, why’d you stop?’ said Madison, landing next to her.
‘I don’t know. C’mon let’s keep going.’

*****FLASHBACK*****

‘WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE?’ Natasha screamed.
‘Well, I didn’t know until she attacked.’ Ryou calmly said back.
‘HOW CAN YOU STAND THERE SO CALM? YOU CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER
WHO’S LIFE YOU RUINED!’
‘What?’
‘You think half of us wanted to be mews? Well do I have news for you. YOU ruined our lives by giving us animal DNA. We weren’t even half prepared for what we had in store.
NOW, one of my BEST friends are almost DEAD. WHY? Because of you.’
Natasha stormed too the door.
‘don’t forget to get Madison or Rinzen. I don’t think you can handle it yourself.’

*****END FLASHBACK*****

Madison and Natasha had reached the end of the wooded area of the park and were now
In the large fields that surrounded the lake.
‘can you see her anywhere?’ Madison asked.
‘no.’ The park was empty.

**********
Lucia was curled up behind a large oak tree, shaking.
Not out of fear but shock.
‘Lucia.’ Said Eregot, who was sitting patiently beside her. ‘You know you shouldn’t have done that.’
‘WELL I’ ANIN MY FAULT THEY ’ON’T WANT ME!!!!’
‘Lucia…’ Eregot rubbed his head affectionately on her arm. ‘But you didn’t have to do that too the poor girl.’
‘yeah well. I can’t control it sometimes…’
‘we can help.’
Lucia jumped up. The hairs on Eregot’s back rose as he snarled.
‘Who are you?’ Lucia said. ‘what do you want?’
In front of her, a shadowy figure materialised. She could barley see his face but the pale skin was a clear enough hint.
‘t-toidi?’ she stuttered.
‘hmm? No. someone else. Someone who can he-’
‘YO REIK! I TOLD YOU TO HURRY IT UP!’ yelled another alien from behind a bush.
‘SHUDDUP KENTA! HE JUST GOT OUT THERE! Carry on Reiky-kins!’said a female alien, sitting next to the other.
‘umm random.’ Commented Lucia.
‘Yeeeaaaah, excuse them. Ginni and Kenta have personality disorders. But either way,
we can help you. We can help you get control of your powers. Join us, Lucia Tyler.’
‘Lucia don’t.’ warned Eregot.
‘SILENCE WOLF!’ a beam of navy light shot out from the aliens hand, blasting Eregot about a metre back.
‘HEY! NO ONE DOES THAT TO EREGOT!’

**********
‘Natasha, what’s that beam of light?’ Madison pointed out.
Natasha, who had turned to leave, now looked back.
‘I don’t know. We should check it out…’

**********

Lucia leapt at the alien but was hurled backwards.
Growling, she took out a small gold pendant from her pocket.
‘mew mew autumn, mewtamorphosis!’ she yelled.
A reddish dress appeared on her, along with matching boots and fingerless gloves.
Her glasses disappeared, and a pair of bear wolf ears and tail pooped out.
‘METAMORPHASWORD, TRIPLE SLICE!’
The red katana slashed at the alien and he recoiled.
Lucia looked around for the other two but the had apparently left.
BANG!
Lucia was on the ground.
‘here a hint human. Don’t take your eyes off you enemy until you know they can’t attack.’

**********
Natasha and Madison stopped about five metres from where the girl from the café was trying to get up, with a humanoid being floating obove her.
‘w-what is that?’ whispered Natasha.
‘it must be an alien.’ Answered Madison. ‘that girl must be in trouble…’
‘well then, what are we waiting for?’
Natasha ran towards the alien.
‘Willow wand!’ the wand materialised in her hand. natahsa swirled it in a circle pattern and the green sparkles elegantly floated at the alien.
Nothing happened.
The alien began to laugh.
‘you think you can purify me, mere human?’he said without turning to her.
‘how did you?’ but Natasha shook it off. It wasn’t important that he knew what she tried to do, only that it worked.
Instead, Natasha ran at the alien, leapt up and kicked him.
Surprisingly it worked.
‘wow-who needs weapons when you have pointy-heeled boots?’ said madison.
‘hey are you okay?’ Natasha asked the girl.
‘yeah, and I don’t need your ’elp’ she replied. Lucia tried to get up but fell down again.
‘AAAH!’
Natasha noticed that the girl’s leg was bleeding.
‘looks like you do…’
‘yeah well your not much help.’
‘well what’s your suggestion?’
‘wave your wand in a straight line. Then you migh’ ge’ somewhere.’
Natasha nodded and faced the alien. From this closer view, she could see he had short navy har and wore a full sleeved polo neck top with loose trousers.
‘okay, Madison, let’s finnish this guy off.’
Madison ran up next to Natasha.
‘cheetah naginata!’ she said, and a yellow and black striped stick with a short balade at the end appeared in her outstretched hand.
‘CHEETAH STRIKE!’ a jab of yellow light hit the ALIEN
‘WILLOW WAND!’ But instead of waving in a circular pattern, Natasha moved it in a straight line, releasing a multitude of leafs that sent the alien flying.
Shakily getting up, he glared at the three mews.
‘next time….next time you’ll pay for that.’ Then he de materialised.

Eregot, now conscious, limped towards where Lucia and the others were.
‘Lucia, I think you owe these girls something’ he said in his low wolf voice.
‘d-did your wolf just talk?’ Madison exclaimed, utterly shocked.
‘yeah…’ Lucia said. ‘look, I’m sorry I ’urt your friend… I just can’t control myself sometimes. And thanks…for helping me out too’
Natasha looked at Madison. They smiled.
‘we forgive you.’ Madison sad, grinning.
‘yeah, now lets get you back to the café.’
So the three girls de-transformed, and helping lucia along, they went back to the café.

**********

After some tea and two dozen chocolate cakes, the girls had learnt almost everything about lucia- after nagging her to tell them, of course.
‘so eregot told you that you were a mew? thats so kewl!’ Natasha asked, pouring Lucia more tea.
'did you ever fight an alien before? Because you looked like you were pretty good at it when we found you' said madison.
‘well yeah, I guess. You see a week or so before we moved 'ere me an' eregot were walking home
in the street. Then all of a sudden, this alien bloke comes out, see? And he says his names toidi and he’s gonna kill me. But eregot here, he’s so brave, he goes and bites the alien but toidi blasts him away and a rat-thing appears and starts beating my poor eregot.
And so then I get real mad cause no one hurts Eregot, so I transform and save eregot. But that alien guy… I ain’t ever seen him again.’
‘he’s probably to scared!’ giggled Natasha.
‘hey! Lucia!’ Ryou said, coming up to them with a box in his hand.
‘Here’s your new uniform. You start work tomorrow.’
Then he walked off.
Lucia looked at the light green uniform in the box, and then at Natasha and Madison.
‘ that Ryou bloke is a right pain, isn’t he?’
Natasha and Madison nodded.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StrawChan on November 1, 2008, 4:00:28 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanD=

I thought maybe you had added a chapter.

shinypikachu2608 on November 1, 2008, 4:25:46 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608naww not yet. hopefully tomorrow, cuz the next chaper's a big one.

sailoraqua13 on October 28, 2008, 8:11:05 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Loves it! *Sits patiently waiting for next chappie*

swampertgirl0504 on October 28, 2008, 5:24:32 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504kewl, but I changed it so Lucia knew of her mew mew powers since she met Eregot in the forest when she was seven.