Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The terrible horrific night...

Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!

Chapter 1 - The terrible horrific night...

Chapter 1 - The terrible horrific night...
Hi, its me silent-insaneminako with my first Naruto fanfic! I usually go with trying to write a yaoi one but Ill leave this fic pure&for now. (gives a sadist smile that makes the readers gulp) Anyways, since this my first attempt on this certain manga/anime, please go easy on me, kay? Good, on with the story! In this fic, all the young ninjas will be young adults around the age of 18.


Disclaimer: As other authors in this site will say/write; I do not own Naruto or any related characters of the manga/anime. If I did, Naruto-kun and I would have been mates long ago.

Close but never together



Rating: PG-13 for now&..Ill change the rating as the story progresses.


Summary: Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. Nevertheless, the fourth Hokage seals them in two human babies. 18 years later, Kyuubi whos inside Naruto Uzumaki is now looking for his mate, and unless Naruto can find the girl that contains Kyuubi s mate Minako, Naruto will die! But who can the girl be?



&. Talking

&& Thought

&. Kyuubi

&. Minako



Chapter 1: The terrible historic night&&&




A blonde man sat in his office, tiredly signing some paperwork. His blue eyes showing engagingness as his mind was somewhere else.

His wife was in labor, and he was kicked out of the building by the midwife when he asked to stay with her. He was worried, its been two hours since then, so he had decided to pass the time doing his over piled paperwork duty.

Suddenly the doors of his office slammed opened as a young ninja ran in, his face pale with fear.

 Hokage-san! Two demons have arrived! The outer gates have been destroyed! And theyre advancing toward the village!

CRASH! BOOM!

Screams of villagers are heard, as two demonic creatures pounce on their village. Sounds of building being destroyed echoed, as the fox moved one of his tails. A wall of earth shot up from the solid ground, killing innocent people.

Battle cries were heard as the villages ninjas appeared, throwing showers of kunai, shuriken, and Jutsus at the female. The wolf howled, her chakra flaming out stopping the attack and reflecting it back at the shinobi. Many were able to dodge while others were injured or killed instantly.

The fox turned around growling, upset that the humans had dare to try hurting his mate. He stood in front of her protectively as another wave of attacks was triggered. Swiping one of his paws down, he killed another group. But it was sort of useless since they were so many like ants.

Suddenly, thats when he saw the reason they keep at the meaningless attacks. A giant toad stood in front of him, Kyuubi growled for there stood a blond human man with powerful chakra on its head.

Love, this&.. human&..I do not like this&.

The wolf whimpered as she felt the power coming from such a small thing. Her crimson eyes showed fear as the toad came closer, her mate growling his darker red eyes set on the ninja.

Demons, you will leave this village now. The blue eyed man said, in a cold voice, making the female demon whimper even more.

You will not tell us what to do human! Growled Kyuubi as he stared into the humans eyes.

I will tell you again, leave this village now. the mortal repeated, his tone unchanged.

Kyuubi&..we must&. you shouldnt challenge the human&.

The fox ignored her plead as he leaned in forward until his snout was 2 feet from the fourth Hokage. (As if you didnt know it was him!)



Human, I do not scare so easily&..you think that your race is most superior to our own&weakling&I wil-

He was stopped by a small shove as his mate spoke to the man.

&I apologize for our behavior&.you see&we are doing this because a human among your village has&..has&. her voice quivered as she trailed off, not able to continue.

 A human from this very village has slain our innocent young pups&&.we are taking our revenge&

The Hokage gasped, knowing full well that when a demons offspring is killed by a human, the parents will track the killers scent until it finds the village destroying it entirely. But he knew he must not let it happen.

But why not just find the one who had taken what was precious to you and leave the others alone? he yelled.

Minako shook her head, her crimson eyes were filled with tears.

Because such a thing is forbidden&&.the whole village must pay&..Im sorry&



No! I wont let you destroy this place! Many innocent people were killed by you two tonight, you must be punished! the Hokage said, spreading his arms out.

Youre trying my patience human&&.not all that died where so innocent as you say they were&&.you go against your own race&.killing one another&.as so called ninjas&&.you humans disgust me&..



Yes&its true. But Love, we must make an exception for now&.we can have another litter&..please&.let this matter pass&..


Her beloved shook his head, he growled at the choice.

Wise demoness, you show wisdom and mercy. I dont know what it feels like to lose a child, for mine is to be born this very night. But even so, you both must be punished for your crimes. the blonde yelled as he took out a scroll from his holster. Opening it, he began to chant as his chakra began to rise.

Oh no! Love!



Its a sealing scroll! Foolish human! You know you will die in a short while for performing such a forbidden Jutsu!

True! But I will know that I have sealed you both away to keep my home safe!

And with those words he finished the chanting, extending out both of his hands, his chakra flew to the two demons, engulfing them until they were trapped in cages. Then the cells became smaller, making the fox and the wolf inside them became orbs of demonic chakra.
Falling to his knees, the Hokage collected the cages and ordered the toad, to be taken to his house. Once there, he was sadly greeted by a grieving midwife.

Whats wrong? Why do you cry? Has my child&&?

Oh Lord Hokage! You have a son! But&.. she stopped and began to sob.

Is it my wife? Where is she? he cried desperately, afraid of knowing what happened.

Shes&..shes dead! She died as soon as she named the child!

The news hit him hard, as he reached to his beloveds bedside. She laid there, her skin felt surprisingly cool when he touched her hand.

My love&&I will join you soon for I had performed the Sealing Jutsu on the two demons&.funny&..theyre just like us&both lovers&.mates&.but they lost their children&.their rage had brought them here&.now that Ive sealed them&.I wont have enough time to live to put a permanent seal on them&.so please forgive me for I must use our child as a prison for the fox&.as for the female&. I do not know&.. he thought as he kissed his beloveds cheek before standing up and headed to the cradle that contained his son.

Picking up the baby, he cried in happiness as he saw his sons blonde hair and blue eyes. The infant cooed, making his father smile. What is his name?, he asked the midwife.

Naruto.

Naruto&..my son&.I am glad I had a chance to see you&..but this will be a very short joining&..for when I die&.many others will come to kill you&.and therefore you will be given a different last name&.to hide your true bloodline&

Then his last name must be Uzumaki&after my great grandmothers maiden name. (I just made this up) Summon the third Hokage now.

Yes Lord Hokage the midwife said, nodding before quickly went out to fetch the other ninja.

Taking the child, he went to another room of the building. There he began to complete the imprisonment of the fox.


2 hours later&..

&..it was finished. The demon fox was sealed inside the baby. The Fourth Hokage was exhausted, his life slowly fading away. Looking down at his son, he gave a small smile then nodded to the Third. Take care of him, for he would be looked upon differently by the others in the village. I only wish for him is to be seen as a hero, not the vessel of the fox. But, I need another child to for the demons mate&a girl&.

At that very moment, a ANBU ninja appeared, carrying a scroll. Taking the scroll, the blonde man read the contents of it. And I think we have our solution, a girl was just born, come quickly for I cannot last long&

And so they went to finish the job, to protect the village once more&&..


End of Chapter 1&


Okay, I admit this chapter is so complicated and very ugly. You all probably think it sucks, and I dont blame you&.so go ahead review if you like&send me your thoughts. And remember, go easy on me, its my first Naruto fanfic. Later&..

- silent-insaneminako

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MaliceKiotsu on April 21, 2008, 7:34:10 AM

MaliceKiotsu on
MaliceKiotsuI liked it but where you had them blocks things and the other stuff it was hard to see who was speaking

musicismylife on November 11, 2007, 8:02:34 PM

musicismylife on
musicismylifei liked it actually, little confusing and the language was a little odd but other than that the story line is really good. just a side thought but ppl if u want u can look up my story its a naruto one with other stuffs Name: Janeru (lol dont ask....)