Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Day of the questions,suspicions and one lousy training

Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!

Chapter 3 - Day of the questions,suspicions and one lousy training

Chapter 3 - Day of the questions,suspicions and one lousy training
Wow, the third chapter already. ( gives a small laugh before continuing) Anyways, I hope this chapter is a lot better than the first two chapters&.well at least I pray it is. This chapter will contain our mystery girls point of view, but I wont reveal who she is until the next couple of chapters. Yes, I love torturing my readers with my boring cliffhangers and these beginning paragraphs. So heres chapter 3. Enjoy!





Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any related characters of the manga/anime. If I did, Kyuubi-san would have been my pet since I was a child&

Close but never together



Rating: PG-13 for now&..Ill change the rating as the story progresses.


Summary: Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. Nevertheless, the fourth Hokage seals them in two human babies. 18 years later, Kyuubi whos inside Naruto Uzumaki is now looking for his mate, and unless Naruto can find the girl that contains Kyuubi s mate Minako, Naruto will die! But who can the girl be?



&. Talking

&& Thought

&. Kyuubi

&. Minako





Chapter 3: Day of the questions, suspicions, and one lousy training&



Naruto woke up at six the following morning, feeling physically relaxed but emotionally tired.



Man, does my head hurt. My body feels great from resting but I also feel like someone whacked me in the head with a sledgehammer.



Thats when he heard Kyuubi chuckling in his head.



Thats right, your chakra is changing my body isnt it? the blonde thought as he got up from his bed and stretched.



Yes, and Im surprised your body handled it well. was the foxs reply.



If my body was able to handle it so well, then why does my head hurt? I thought you said it your chakra will only affect my body only. What gives? Naruto questioned while he began to fix himself his daily bowl of ramen.



Ahh, alas, I too wonder why&. perhaps is because you sense my mate nearby already? On the other hand, maybe you have a brain disorder? Who knows&



Narutos sapphire eyes narrowed as he gave a slight frown. The last comment didnt faze him, but the first one did. Maybe he had began to sense Kyuubis mate nearby already, if he has, does that mean he will have to suffer sever headaches until he was to find her? Or when they&they&mate? The youth could only gulp at the thought. What did he deserve to have such a cruel fate? He was beginning to wonder if the Fourth Hokage knew what he was doing when he sealed the demon fox in the blondes body.



Well dont ask me, I was only caged until your emotions broke the seal&



The young man could only sigh as he agreed with the fox. Looking at the time, he noticed it was thirty minutes after six.



Ill have to hurry if I want to reach the bridge before seven.



I dont even know why you even bother to go there on time, that stupid sensei of yours always shows up late...



Yeah, but what if he doesnt?



Heh, when that day happens, it might be the end of the world..



Giving a small laugh, our young mischievous ninja left his apartment, and began to travel through the rooftops in order to arrive in time to meet his team. But unbeknown to him, a pair of feminine eyes was watching him.



Mysterious Girls Point of View or P.O.V:



Im was going to be late for my meeting of my cell, but it didnt matter. I finally had a chance to catch a glimpse of my secret crush, Naruto-kun! I hid behind a buildings chimney as I soon as I saw his blonde hair. I was so happy, my heart was racing just like always, and I was blushing as well.



When I have the courage, Ill tell you how I feel about you&Naruto-kun&



Perhaps you should tell him&and soon



Huh? I turned and looked around but no one was there. For a moment I thought I heard a womans voice.



I must be going crazy I thought as I started to head toward the meeting spot of my cell.



If youre going crazy then I must be a goddess&



That voice! It took me a couple of seconds to realize it was coming from inside my head.



Who are you? I asked keeping my eyes on the path I was taking.



Pup, theres no need to speak out loud. Just think of the thought. And my names Minako.



Well, Minako-san. What are you? And why are you inside my head? I thought.



Well first of all, please call me Minako, Ive known you for so long we dont need formalities. Second, Im a wolf demoness. I was sealed into your body a couple of hours after you were born. And thats the reason Im speaking to you or at least in your head&



You were sealed inside me? But why? I asked as I reached my meeting place just in time.



Ill tell you later, Pup. First your training then well talk..



Okay, I replied as my cell and I began our daily training.



End of Mysterious Girls P.O.V.



Meanwhile:



Naruto and his team were doing their daily training in one of Konohas many forests. Todays training was to locate Kakashi, which it was pretty simple since all three of them found him after 20 minutes at the same time.



Kaka-sensei, youre making this too easy for us. Even I manage to find you. said Sakura as she gave her teacher a suspicious look.



Kakashi of course wasnt paying attention, he was reading a special issue of Come Come Paradise. His students could only sigh and sweatdrop, when he finally looked up.



Uh, can you repeat that again?



The light cherry haired girl groaned in anger, inside her, Inner Sakura was pumped up to kick his @$$.



Inner Sakura: Come on! I swear one of these days, Ill&..



But sadly, it was only Sakuras inner self who couldnt even do anything about their teachers short attention span.



Sensei, what Sakura was saying is why are you making the training easy on us? I mean, even Naruto can do the training without breaking a sweat. Is there something that youre not telling us? Sasuke said as he narrowed his black eyes coldly making Kakashi feel a chill run up his spine.



W-w-well, you see&Im not really focused a-



Like hell you arent, Kaka-sensei! I know somethings distracting you and it sure is hell not your books! Yelled Naruto, both from annoyance and from his headache. His teammates looked at him surprised, noting how sleepy Naruto looked not to mention his attitude being different.



But before the silver haired man can say anything else, a figure emerged from the trees that surrounded them, In an instant everyone was alerted, well except for Naruto who frowned at the Fifth Hokage that stood before them.



Tsunade-sama, and with what do we owe the pleasure of your visit? asked the masked sensei, his book nowhere to be seen.



I came for Naruto. That is, if he finished todays training. answered the woman.



Kakashi nodded, then turned to the young blonde. Naruto, youre excuse. And do try to behave yourself.



Yes sensei& Naruto replied in a bored and harsh voice before following the Hokage.



In the Hokages office:



Naruto, your chakra levels have risen since yesterday I presume? Tsunade asked as she looked at the young man over her towering paperwork.



Yeah, what about it? He answered.



I see&.so I take it that its time for you to find Kyuubis mate? the woman asked, raising her eyebrows in amusement when Naruto gasped in surprised.



Howd you know you Old Hag? he demanded, his blue eyes flickering red then blue again.



The Hokage smiled, stood up, and walk toward Naruto. Kneeling down she lifted up his shirt, to reveal the seal on his stomach glowing dangerously redder.



The Fourth Hokage had left the Third a letter saying this will happened. Apparently, he had studied demons and knew that Kyuubi was going to be looking for his mate sooner or later after you turned 18. she said as she let go of the shirt before standing up.



Naruto, not everyone knows that it was two demons that attacked the village. They were convinced that the second demon was Kyuubis shadow clone. So since youre searching for the girl that may contain Minako, the wolf mate of your demon companion, Id like you to keep it low profile. Understood?



Hai, dont worry. With Kyuubis chakra enhancing my senses, I would be able to find her in no time at all.



And when you do&I cant wait to have you claim her&



What the hell!? yelled Naruto, making Tsunade look at him strangely.



I take it the fox had something to say in this? she asked.



He said something about when I find the girl I have to claim her. But dont I need to get to know the girl first? asked the blonde with an unsure look on his face.



Heh, kid, thats what courting is. In demons, they find their potential mate, court to see if its the right one, then the male claim the female by mating.



Yes, I forgotten about the courting in humans&such a slow progress. Thats why I find your kind weak&



Can it! I already have a huge headache, I dont need your comments right now! Naruto thought angrily.



Well then, Began the woman Hokage, I believe that is all. You may go now. Oh and youre excused from your cell training for a couple of days, Ill inform your sensei when I see him.



Okay, thanks for the small chat&Tsunade-sama replied the youth but not before smirking at the womans reaction of him calling her honorifically.





Later that day&



We find Naruto in one of his favorite Ramen stands with his old sensei Iruka. They were both consuming 2 bowls each, discussing about the days events and the old days when the blonde was still in ninja academy.





Iruka-sensei, Naruto began with a mouthful of noodles, do you remember the day I came to you for that talk about the birds and the bees?



Iruka chocked on his portion before giving his old student a suspicious look.



Yes, I remember Naruto. Why do you ask? Do you have a problem you need my advice for? said the brown haired man.



Something like that. But its really important, so I cant tell you here. Lets go back to my place and well talk. replied Naruto as he finished his second bowl, then paid for his meal. In five minutes, they were both heading toward the blondes apartment.



Once inside, Iruka was told everything that happened since yesterday. Once the explanation was done, all the man could do was shake his head in disbelief.



That seems like a lot responsibility Naruto. But Im confident that youre able to handle it, with Kyuubis help he said as he emphasized the foxs name with a hint of anger.



Kit, it seems he isnt a such a fan of mine&what have I done to make him hate me?



Youre an idiot. I told you a long time ago, Iruka-sensei hates you because you killed his parents when he was about 12. the foxs vessel thoughtfully replied with a sigh.



I see&and why do I keep asking you this?



Cuz youre an idiot, and you dont care for anybody but yourself.



Ah, thats where youre wrong! I do care for others.



Okay, name three.



Kyuubi thought for a few moments while Naruto poured some tea for his father figure.



Lets see&uhh&theres my mate&you&and&and&darn it! But the point is I do care!



Actually you were only able to name one, and thats your mate. I dont count, because if I die, you die with me so you take over when ever Im in fatal danger.



Grrr&.alright. You win this round Kit. But I will win next time!



Bring it on! I can handle it!



And with that, the fox remained silent, thus allowing Naruto to have a good time to spend with Iruka.



End of Chapter 3





Okay this chapter stunk. I apologize for the mishap for this chapter. My computer froze when updating this chapter, making part of it appear. So I managed to upload it again. Anyways, I was rereading this, when a fellow classmate pointed out that I should make Kyuubi lose his argument with Naruto to make it funny. What do you readers think? Review your thoughts please, and make it lightly so my feelings wont be hurt, okay?

- silent-insaneminako

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment