Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - You’re my mate!?

Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!

Chapter 4 - You’re my mate!?

Chapter 4 - You’re my mate!?


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any related characters of the manga/anime. If I did, Gaara will be nicer, Sasuke will try to lighten up, and Naruto will at least have an older brother….but sadly I don’t…..

Close but never together

Rating:
PG-13 for now…..I’ll change the rating as the story progresses.

Summary: Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. Nevertheless, the fourth Hokage seals them in two human babies. 18 years later, Kyuubi who’s inside Naruto Uzumaki is now looking for his mate, and unless Naruto can find the girl that contains Kyuubi’ s mate Minako, Naruto will die! But who can the girl be?

“….” Talking
‘……’ Thought
‘….’ Kyuubi
‘….’ Minako

Author’s quick note: In this story, nobody except the adults know that Kyuubi is within Naruto. (Think of this as the beginning of the series, in a way that is…)


Chapter 4: You’re my mate!?


“ Hinata! Come on! It’s time to go home!” Kiba called out to a slightly pale girl with long dark bluish hair and pale eyes who was throwing kunai knives at a dummy.

Hinata turned from her exercise, and shook her head a little.

“ If it’s alright, I would like to stay a bit longer, you go on ahead.”

“Are you sure?” asked Kiba, as he gathered his sleeping dog, Akamaru, into his arms.

His teammate gave his a small nod, and then to assure him she let out a small smile.

“Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow then. Bye!” And with those words he left, mumbling about crazy girls.

After a few minutes, the Hyuga girl looked around to see if she was alone before sitting down against the trunk of a nearby tree.

‘Okay, the coast is clear…ummm Minako-san? Are you there Minako-san?’

‘I’m here pup, is there something you need?’

‘ Yes, can you tell me how you were sealed inside of me?’

‘ Oh, that…’

Hinata blinked as she felt a wave of sorrow rush through her body, for a moment she felt like crying for no reason at all.

‘ Minako-san? Why are you so sad? Is if because you’re sealed inside of me? I’m sorry if I made you sad.’

No response.

‘Minako-san?’

‘No, I’m not sad because I was sealed inside of you…it’s just….I was finally just able to talk to someone…I’m just a bit sad that it wasn’t my little fox…’

‘Little fox?’

Hinata heard a sigh, then a small giggle.

‘ Yes, my mate…Kyuubi….I just miss him...that’s all..’

‘ Was he very kind?’

‘Well, he was to me…..he was very overprotective of what belong to him….’

‘ He sounds like he treated you like an item instead of a mate, oh! I’m sorry, did I s-speak out of t-terms?’

‘ No, it’s alright…that’s how male demons treat their mates, besides I was his most prized possession, he held me in high respect…’

‘ Did you two love each other so much?’

‘Of course! If we didn’t love each other then it will be pointless to be mates. When two demons become mates, they share a very special bond.’

A faint blush appeared on Hinata’s face.

‘ What’s it like to have such a special bond?’

Minako gave a small chuckle that made the human girl blush even more.

My bond to my mate is very special to me…my love is my companion and friend…one who you share such a strong sense of trust even when things seem very hard, and we will stay loyal to one another until the bitter end…’

Hinata’s eyes widen in awe in those words.

‘ Such a bond…it is indeed so precious…I wonder if it exists in humans such as me…………’

‘ It does exist…in small numbers for your kind is very weak minded and not as truthful as we demons are…but I believe that you and that blonde boy are different than the others….’

‘Wahh, you mean…’

‘ Maybe there is some hope for you two.’

‘B-b-but I-I-I’m just too shy to hold a long conversation with him…I-I just become so paralyzed when he even looks at me…there can never be anything between us.’

‘Pup, you just cannot cope with love can you?’

The girl outwardly shook her head in answer.

‘ You know what? We lost track of the main topic we began this conversation for.’

‘ Oh…very well…I was sealed within you at…’

Meanwhile:

Naruto was traveling through the roofs as he looked around for any unusual chakra with his now improved eyesight to sense any demonic activity. So far, nothing.

He stopped to catch his breath.

“ Darn, at this rate I’ll only get exhausted and even more frustrated…”

“ Talking to yourself, dobe?”

Turning around, the blonde could only glare at the Uchiha.

“ What do you want Sasuke?”

“ Hmph, nothing. But Kaka-sensei ask me to fetch you, you missed training this morning.”

“ I had permission from the Old Hag to skip training for a couple of days. I thought at least she had some sense in advising our sensei about it by now.”

The raven haired boy raised an eyebrow.

“Excuse you from training? Why?”

“ What do you care!? It’s none of your business! So leave me alone and buzz off.”

With that he left his teammate, an annoying scowl in his face.

‘ Kit, I admire your way in having a quick get away…’

‘ Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I don’t need any crap from him right now. An-‘

He began leap to the next rooftop when the fox began to shout inside Naruto’s head.

‘Kit! Did you sense that!? It’s her chakra! My mate is nearby! To your left! In the forests near the east edge of the village!’

Naruto snapped his head toward the direction and suddenly the headache from the day before appeared on more, nearly making the blonde miss his footing.

“Whoa! Curse you, you stupid fox!”

‘What did I do!?’

‘You surprised me! I nearly committed my own/our death!’

With that thought, he angrily began his way to the forest.

Back to the training grounds:

‘…and that is how I was sealed within you…I hope you aren’t upset because of this…’

Hinata stared off in a daze as the wolf finished her story.

‘ Pup, are you alright?’

The girl gave a small gasp, then slowly nodded.

‘ Yes, I’m just surprised that there is another person, a boy who contains your mate Kyuubi. And th-tha-that him a-a-and I must m-m-ma-mate t-to sa-sav-save our lives as well as your own…’

‘ It must seem very hard to swallow in, but knowing Kyuubi…he will be looking for me by now…’

“Wha? You mean?”

‘ Pup, no need to speak…yes, he will be looking for the both of us since his human vessel is mainly to follow his orders…’

Just then, a rustle of nearby branches alerted the young girl, making her stand up in a defensive pose.

“W-wh-who’s t-th-there?” , she spoke in a shaking voice.

“ Hinata-chan?”

The said ninja’s eyes widen as the source of her admiration emerged from the bushes, making her blush appear once more on her face.

“N-N-Nar-Narut-Naruto-kun. Yo-you su-surprised m-me.”

“ Hinata-chan, is there anyone else here with you?”

“N-no, wh-why d-do yo-you ask?”

Naruto could only sigh, now wishing he hadn’t rushed like a lunatic to only startle the Hyuga.

“ I was looking for someone..”

‘Kit, you idiot! Don’t you see or smell that!? My mate! This girl is Minako’s vessel!’

‘What!? You mean Hinata is the one that has your mate!? Then that would mean…’

‘ Yes, kit. You and I will claim them at last…’

‘ If I marry her, then. Then Neji and I will become related! The horror!!!’

Hinata stood there blinking as Naruto rushed to a nearby tree and began to ram his head against the hard solid bark.

‘Pup, do you sense that? Do you see it? The chakra emitting from this boy. It is him! It my love! My little fox!’

Without warning, the pale eyed girl began to cry, her tears resulted from the joy of the wolf demoness of seeing her mate’s chakra. Naruto managed to stop his head banging to see the tears, making his eyes widen and rushing over to the girl’s side.

“Hinata-chan! Are you alright!? Are you hurt?”

“ N-no, I-I’m fi-fine, it’s just that…….Na-Naru-Naruto-kun, you’re the container of the nine-tailed demon fox Kyuubi aren’t you?”

The blonde gasped before nodding.

“Yes, and you’re the vessel of the seven-tailed demoness wolf, Minako. Isn’t that right?”

Hinata could only nod, not trusting her voice. Her face was completely red from having Naruto really close to her. Unbeknown to them, their demon counterparts were about to take over their bodies.

‘NOW!’/ ‘NOW!’

Both youths gasped before their eyes colored changed, Naruto’s sapphire eyes became bloody red as Hinata’s pale eyes glowed light red. A silent moment passed by, before both raised their heads to meet each other’s gaze.

“ Love, is it you?”

A nod.

“ Yes, koi. It’s me, your crimson rose…”

As soon as the words were spoken, the fox threw his arms around the female and embraced his lost lover. Minako/Hinata gave a small sigh, a small purr emitting from her throat as Kyuubi/Naruto inhaled her scent.

“ Love, I feel so at peace with you by my side…Gods how I missed you.”

“And I too.”

He held her for while, enjoying her presence beside him. Minako in the other hand, leaned against him, just overwhelmed in calmness that she was reunited with her mate after so long.

“ Minako…I’m sorry….”

“For what, love?”

Kyuubi held her tighter, eyes showing remorse.

“ I couldn’t protect you, I was a fool for not listening to you when you had suggested for us to make an exception for this pathetic village. And because of that, we were separated for eighteen years. Sealed inside human bodies, to be forgotten…I’m sorry…”

The possessed girl turned her head to face the blonde fox boy, her light red eyes reflected the fading sunlight through the dense trees. A slight smile appeared on her lips as she placed a hand on his whiskered marked cheek.

“It’s alright, what’s done is done. I’m just glad that we’re together again. I just pray that we mate soon before the red moon on the 20th year.”

“Who says we have to wait till then?”

Minako’s eyes widen.

“ Love, you’re not serious. Here? Now? But we cannot!”

“That’s right! You two can’t!”

Both demons turns their heads toward the direction of the new voice. The kitsune groaned.

“YOU!”

There stood a very pissed off Tsunade. Her eyebrow twitched at the sight of a demonic possessed Hinata Hyuga in a out of controlled hormonic fox demon Naruto Uzumaki’s arms, debating whether they should mate or not on the spot.

‘Leave it to a birdbrain ninja to try to keep this low profile…(sigh) why did I ever agreed to be Hokage?’ thought the woman as she crossed her arms, intensively glaring at the damn fox.

“Kyuubi, I thought I told you and Naruto to wait until your ‘courting’ was done.”

Kyuubi gave a small laugh, only making the Lady Hokage angrier.

“The Kit had agreed to it, but I haven’t. So I’m not really breaking any of your silly rules.”

Minako had to cover her eyes as the human woman gave a loud growl and tackled her mate to the ground and began to hit him with chakra filled punches. Three minutes later, Kyuubi had managed to loosen his hold on Naruto’s body making the blonde boy wince as he sat up.

“Huh? What happened? Tsunade-sama? What are you doing here? And why am I covered in bruises?”

“Oh, so you’re back…”

Naruto turned to see Hinata standing next him. Suddenly he narrowed his eyes as he took in her eyes and demonic aura surrounding her.

“ You’re not Hinata at the moment are you?”

A headshake in response.

“No, I’m Minako. Pleasure to meet you, pup.”

Tsunade cleared her throat to get their attention.

“Yes, well. Minako, you must let the girl return to us. I have a feeling I must speak to her and Naruto in my office now.”

“As you wish…”

Suddenly the aura around the girl faded away, leaving a very woozy Hinata, who could only take a step back before having the Uzumaki boy steady her balance.

“Hinata-chan? Are you alright?” , he asked, his voice filled with concern.

“I-I’m o-ok-okay N-Na-Naruto-kun” she stuttered out, stunned/surprised/shocked to find herself in Naruto’s arms.


Tsunade knelt beside the girl.

“Hinata, how do you feel?”

The blue haired thought for a minute before giving a faint answer.

“A-a bi-bit tir-tired. W-why?”

The Hokage nodded before standing up. “Not surprised if you’re tired. After having being possessed by a demon at first will leave your body a bit sore for a while. Anyhow, we need to talk.”

“T-talk?”

“Yes. You, Naruto, and I. In my office. Now.”

Before she said anything, Hinata passed out.

“Oh dear.” Tsunade said.

“Will she be okay?” Naruto asked, gathering the unconscious girl in his arms, bridal style.

“Of course.”

“I hope so…”

‘Don’t be a worrywart, Kit. Minako will take care of her, she won’t allow anything to happen to your mate.’

The fox vessel could only seethe in anger for having the kitsune refer Hinata as a property.

‘Wot an idiot….’

‘I heard that.’

Damn.

End of Chapter 4

Yeah! I finally finished chapter 4 for all you readers. I’m still sorry it took me long to post. But since I have sooo much schoolwork, I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to type and post chapter 5. So please read and review, give me your best shot! But if you’re flaming me, go easy. I am sensitive just like other writers in this site. I hope I did a better job on this chapter than the last.

- silent-insaneminako


















[/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment