Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - You gotta calm down

Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!

Chapter 6 - You gotta calm down

Chapter 6 - You gotta calm down
Hey! I hope you guys are still hanging strong with me on this fic, you are the reason I continue this Hinata x Naruto fanfic! Okay, I’m surprised I’m still going at this…anyhow, I need your help! I want to know more information on a Naruto character by the name of Sai. If you guys can, please send info or pics to my email at: I’ll appreciate it very much! Okay, so how do you guys enjoy this fic so far? Some of my classmates think I’m just going insane, what do you think?
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or related character. But if I did, I’ll make sure Sasuke will pay dearly for what he did to my Naruto-kun in the Valley of the End. (Cracks her knuckles)
Close but never together
Rating: PG-13 for now…I’ll change the rating as the story progresses. Mild-what the hell, some cussing will be involved in this chapter.
Summary: Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. Nevertheless, the fourth Hokage seals them in two human babies. 18 years later, Kyuubi who’s inside Naruto Uzumaki is now looking for his mate. If he doesn’t find her, he’ll die.
After two days, Naruto encounters Hinata who is the hidden keeper of Minako, the seven-tail demon wolf, Kyuubi’s mate. After a…complicated situation, Hinata agrees to go out with Naruto. But now the problem is Hinata’s father…
“….” Talking
‘……’ Thought
‘….’ Kyuubi
‘….’ Minako
…… Music
Chapter 6: You gotta calm down…
He shifted in his bed as his breath was now in pants.
In his dreams, seductive warm pale eyes stared into his as he gently claimed her lips. It was dark in the forest in which they were in. Her body was pressed between his and a tree, her arms wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer for a deeper kiss. He happily consented and smiled as she purred. She gave a small light moan as he pulled her small hips against his slim ones.
Naruto…
Naruto shot up on his bed, his heart beating like a drum on steroids, his electrifying blue eyes wide. He couldn’t believe what he was just dreaming about. He felt…well…perverted…
‘I. I can’t believe I just dreamed that I was making out with Hinata-chan…’
Very…lifelike…wouldn’t you say?’
‘Yeah, it was like it wa-‘
Suddenly he stopped in mid-thought , he growled as his eyes narrowed in anger.
‘Stupid! It was you, wasn’t it!? You were making me dream this, didn’t you!?’
Well of course I did, Kit…’
‘What the hell!? shoot! Why!?’
Language…language…is that any way to speak to your elders? I only made you dream it that way you can court faster with her…’
‘frack it! Damn, now I feel like a pervert. And that’s the last thing I want!’
Kit, I don’t have the patie-‘
The kitsune’s vessel ignored him as he got out of bed, noting that it was now 6:23 in the morning.
“I’m hungry…but for some strange reason….I don’t feel like eating ramen..”
(Naruto fangirls gasp. “Naruto rejecting RAMEN!?”)
He slapped himself.
“What is wrong with me!?”
Elsewhere:
“She’s late…”
“Woof!”
“…”
Kiba was pacing back in forth as his dog lazily yawned on the top of his head.
“ It’s not like Hinata to be late…you think something happened? What if she slipped and went into a coma? Or wha-“
Shino, who was quietly leaning against a tree, had reached the limit of the dog-boy’s ranting. As he was about to open his mouth to say something, the earlier said girl emerged from the bushes, her face flushed and she was out of breath.
“I-I’m sorry I’m a b-bit late…”
Kiba immediately stopped his rambling and Shino clamped his mouth shut.
“Hey Hinata. We were beginning to get worried that something happened.”
The Hyuuga blushed and her two index fingers began fidgeting.
“I-I woke up a bit late…I’m sorry.”
Shino raised an eyebrow, his teammate just finished the sentence without that much stuttering. It was very…unusual. Suddenly their busty dark haired sensei appeared.
“Hinata.”
“Y-yes Kurenai-sensei?”
“I’ve just spoken to Hokage-sama and she had ask me to let you off training for a couple of days.”
At this, Hinata nodded. The whole dating thing was starting to get very complicated.
“Hey, is Hinata in trouble or something?”
The pale-eyed girl turned to face a now concerned Kiba, who was looking at her closely. This caused her to take two steps away and slightly blush.
“N-nothing, at least nothing that important…”
Just as her teammate was about to ask another question, a blur of orange and black appeared, causing everyone except the young Hyuuga, who could only blush harder, to tense.
“Hinata-chan, ready to go?”
Shino could only raised an eyebrow as Kurenai, Kiba, and Akamaru stared in shock of the now ever present Naruto, who was extending out his right hand to Hinata.
Not able to trust her voice at the moment, she nodded and gave him a small delicate hand. The moment he grasped her hand, he pulled her closed to him, stuck out a tongue at a very angry Kiba and they were gone in a puff of smoke.
--
Hiashi was not in a good mood today. He woke up with a severe migraine (not that he will ever admit it, even to himself), stubbed his toe against his bed as he walked past it, and now his lunch was late due to a misunderstanding no thanks to his bumbling servants. Now he was late to meet the Hokage for an important discussion. Yes…today was going to be very bad day…at least it couldn’t get worse…
Too bad, he didn’t know how worse it could get.
--
“Neji.”
“…”
“Neji.”
Poke.
“…”
“Neji.”
Poke.
Twitch.
“Nej-“
“Poke me again, and you’ll never see that finger again…”
Lee sighed as he dropped his hand and stared at the Hyuuga boy with a bored look that only managed to annoy Neji even more.
“Neji, are you still thinking about Hinata’s and Naruto’s relationship?”
Neji nodded. “Yes, and if my uncle were to find out…”
He left this sentence unfinished as a feeling of dread filled his being. Lee nodded in understanding.
“Yeah, I know. It’s gonna get ugly.”
They were sitting on the roof of the ninja academy, watching the lower level students training in all areas of shinobi techniques. Neji sighed as he hugged his knees to his chest and rested his head on them.
‘Naruto…I have faith that you will protect Hinata-sama for whatever will soon happen…please protect her…’ Neji raised his pale eyes and gave a silent prayer to the open clear blue sky.
--
“Hinata-chan, where do you want to go?” Naruto asked as they were walking in the busy streets of the city.
”I-I d-don’t know…” she shyly answered as several people glanced at them and some were even whispering.
The blonde looked at her, and then began to laugh.
“Hinata-chan, you need relax. Oh, I know just the place! Come on!” he said as he took her hand and dragged her toward their now set destination.
--
“I’m sorry, I’m going to have to ask you to repeat that again Hokage-sama.” Hiashi said as he sat in her office.
The woman sighed and rested her hand in one of her propped up hands.
“I’ll say it again for the fifth time and I’ll even make it shorter; Naruto and Hinata are dating, hopefully long enough to get married and have kids. The end. Oh and the village is in danger if you try to stop this so I’m asking you not to interfere unless you want to answer to me.”
“What!? My daughter is with that-that-that monster!”
“Don’t call him a monster! You know as well as I do that if you look at Naruto like that, you might as well call your daughter the same!” Tsunade yelled back as she stood up and glared at the grown Hyuuga male.
“Hokage-sama, it’s just that…the thought that my line will be mixed with that mu-“ He was caught off as Tsunade angrily threw her cup of sake she was now currently holding onto to the floor, and it shattered.
Outside, the ANBU guards stiffen, fighting the urge to run to see if their Hokage was alright after strict orders of not to be disturbed no matter what was heard coming from her office.
“Dammit Hiashi! He is not a mutt! And if you insist of calling with pedigrees, then Naruto’s line is at least greater than your’s in my opinion! I swear, I never thought the day his decision will be dared challenged. “ she said as she looked at the portrait of Yondaime with sad mournful eyes.
“You know if Minako wasn’t sealed inside Hinata, she would have died the night she was born!” she continued as she finally sat behind her desk.
Hiashi sat there in silence, shocked at the woman’s reaction. They both sat there looking at each other until he decided to speak.
“Hokage-sama, to tell you the truth, it’s not that I don’t want them to be together. It’s just that I’m afraid that I’ll lose her if this is to fail. Please give me a little more time to go over this, I know that the fate of the village stands in their relationship.” the man said as he lowered his head.
Tsunade shook her head.
“I know how you feel. But-but have faith in those two. After all, like Arashi, Naruto hates to lose the most. So don’t worry.”
“……I-I’ll. (sighs) I just don’t know what to act anymore…I know in the past years I’ve been acting like a…well an asshole…but I always have the safety and well being of my clan on the top of my list…but now…” he trailed off as he leaned forward and covered his face with both hands. The Hokage looked at him.
“It’s called fatherly instinct. You’re right about not wanting to see your daughter with someone who others fear for what he is bound to. But please, try to overcome your hatred for the boy. And if you cannot, then I will have no choice in but to step in and overrun your decision on the ordeal. Am I making myself clear?”
It took of couple of minutes of silence before the man gave her a defeated nod.
--
Hinata clutched to Naruto’s chest as he held her bridal style and blindfolded. After he had declared he knew the perfect place for them to hang out, he quickly dragged her to the nearest street vendor to buy a light violet scarf in which he wrapped around her eyes before running off with her in his arms.
After a good fifteen minutes, she felt him stop moving.
“We’re here!” he said in a cheerful voice and he gently placed the girl in sturdy ground. Although she had no idea where they where thanks to the blindfold, she can tell they were somewhere high because a sudden light breeze hit her, taking with it the blindfold.
“Do you like it?” Naruto asked as Hinata let out a small gasp.
The sight of the whole entire village was beautiful from the height in where they where at. Of course, it only took the girl a couple of seconds to realize ‘where’ was.
“N-Naruto. It’s b-beautiful. But won’t we get in trouble if we’re caught here on top of the Hokage’s monuments?”
The blonde grinned and nodded.
“Yeah, but that is, if we get caught.”
She looked at him surprised.
“What do you mean?”’ she asked as he placed a finger on his lips in a shhh movement.
“Here, I want to show you something.” he said as he took her hand once more and lead her even higher up. She noticed that they were on the Fourth Hokage’s head and felt something within her sadden. She didn’t know what it was until Minako spoke for the first time that day.
This is the one who sealed us…I could recognize him from anywhere…it’s strange though…Naruto looks so much like him…’
‘Really?’ thought the girl as she continued to be led by the blonde.
Yes…and I wonder….’
The demoness trailed off as if she was thinking of something very important.
‘Minako-san?’
It’s nothing…hmmm I wonder where Naruto is taking you to?’
Hinata wondered as well but said nothing. She was in such a daze that she gave a small gasp when Naruto’s voice broke through.
“Hinata-chan! Look over there! Do you see it?” Naruto’s cheery voice rang out as they were now standing in the entrance of a small cave that was secluded among the shape of the head and the mountain, it was so well hidden that even if you were to be standing by it, you can still miss it.
“W-what is it?” she asked as Naruto advanced toward it.
“It’s a secret cave, I found when I once painted the Hokages’ heads. The night I became a Genin. It’s really amazing, and you’ll have to see the inside to take my word for it!” he said smiling as he entered the cave.
The girl hesitantly followed him, not really sure what to suspect.
--
Okay, I apologize for not updating since October of last year…but due to frequent writer’s block and my mom’s anti-anime movement….It was a little hard to even try to write this crappy chapter…so I apologize again for having to make you wait…and not only that, but it seems I’m way behind updating my other fics, so it’ll be a while before I continue…but I’ll do my best to complete them!
- silent-insaneminako

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hflp on April 22, 2008, 2:27:04 AM

hflp on
hflpThis was well worth the wait. Keep it going.