Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - SORRY

what would you feel if somebody sees you wearing nothing...

Chapter 2 - SORRY

Chapter 2 - SORRY


Here's the next chapter of .::Embarassing Day::. “SORRY”



If you already had read the first chapter “crazy mishap” then this will be a lot more fun to read since you already know the story…



**************************************************************************

Now then…if I recall it perfectly…Kim lost to their match just because she was out of concentration. Right after a couple of hours after the match Brooklyn on the other hand wants to apologize to Kim just because he won and she didn't because she wasn't in the condition to battle (after that incident of course!). Now then we go to a place where Kim most definitely hangs - the meadows just like Brooklyn! And here Kim was silently sitting on the grass.

**************************************************************************

Brooklyn : Hey there you are…

Kim : …………

Brooklyn : Sorry about last night…I promise that I didn't see anything!

Kim : No…it's ok…it was my fault anyway, I was really and idiot.

Brooklyn : Considering having an I.Q. of 98% you're not an idiot!

Kim : Of course I am…sure they say I'm just like my brother Tala, smart.

Brooklyn : But you are smart…the stew you made last night was really delicious…even if it's a little burnt. And I couldn't find any recipe of it…did you invented it yourself?

Kim : Yeah, I did... *sigh* to bad that it was burned…stupid me leaving the stove on high heat…

Brooklyn : Well that was a little idiotic…tell you what, I'll talk to the judges and we'll have a rematch, would that make you feel any better?

Kim : *sob* *sniff*

Brooklyn : Hey pretty girls shouldn't cry…smile for me?

Kim : *slowly looks at Brooklyn* why do you care about what I feel so much?

Brooklyn : *blushing* well…no valid reasons really....it's just because that you have treated me as a friend and not just a person, you made me feel different and you also made me happy deep inside, now I'm returning the favor.

Kim : Just…because…it…

Brooklyn : …It's what friends are for! What do you say? Want a rematch?

Kim : *sniff* sure…

**************************************************************************

Brooklyn helped Kim to stand up, now this is adorable!

**************************************************************************

Brooklyn : So, want to go to town for ice cream?

Kim : *smiles* Sure…whatever you say pal…thanks for being here with me.

Brooklyn : Kim *looks far away from her face as possible* you're a lot cuter when you smile.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sabsb on October 29, 2006, 12:42:52 PM

sabsb on
sabsbheheheheh funny well an I.Q. of 98 is quite average bu it doesn't matter what matters is how you use the one hundred percent of what you have or something like that my I.Q. is very above average but! I fail a lot of tests because i'm so freaking lazy!!! hehhehe great story though specially the part where she's naked it kind of give me some thoughts hehehe work on your studies! good luck!

tikalgirl52 on April 5, 2006, 8:40:25 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52^________^ suuuuu cuuuteee

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on March 22, 2006, 6:05:35 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! so cute! that's adorable! =^_^= *gives pocky and pixie sticks* (yay! 1st comment) *1st comment celebration/dance*