Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Duet Of Love

I wrote a story about Micki and Kurama's relationship... Enjoy!

Chapter 0 - Duet Of Love

Chapter 0 - Duet Of Love
Duet Of Love

Micki was training with Lisa, Micki using her Rose Sword while Lisa, her friend, used her Lighting Whip. Genkai, Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Lilly, & Tasha were watching. It looked like Micki was winning, but Lisa looked at her cheek & aimed. Micki got a scratch on her cheek from Lisas whip.
"I win." Lisa stated as she willed her whip away.
"You just got lucky, thats all. If I was in my demon form, oh! I would have given you more than a scratch." Micki bragged.
"What did you say!?!?!?!"
"You heard me!!!" Lisa & Micki were getting out of hand & glaring daggers at each other until Kurama grabbed Micki while Lisas boyfriend (Dont know who yet) grabbed Lisa before they strangled each other. Micki and Lisa then calmed down. Micki held out her hand out to Lisa. Lisa shook Mickis hand until Micki threw her on the ground. Lisa glared at Micki while Micki stood over her.
"Never trust the 2nd greatest thief in the Makai((Demon world))." Micki warned her before she left.
"Um, Micki... I need to ask you something." Kurama said to Micki. Micki looked back at Kurama, but he was gone. Micki just shook it off but then sensed someone falling above her. Micki figured it was Kurama, because when she looked up, she saw the red-head going to attack her with his rose whip. Micki blocked it with her dark scythe.
"Youre going to have to do better than that, Kurama." Micki warned. Kurama then fell on top of Micki. Micki opened her eyes to see Kurama s emerald green ones.
"Would you like to help me out with a song?" Kurama asked. Micki got up & tilted her head to the side.
"What?"
"The guys thought we could enter a contest & I was wanting to ask if you wanted to enter with me in a duet."
"Uh.... sure, I guess. What day is the contest?"
"In 3 weeks."
"Okay, Ill enter with you. What song were you thinking of doing?"
"`Whiskey Lullaby from Brad Paisley."(If you dont know who Brad Paisley is, hes a country singer DONT HATE ON COUNTRY!!!!!!!!)
"Okay, thats fine." Micki then left, smiling at him.
Micki arrived at her hotel, The Heaven Hotel,(Which she owns) and looked on her CD cabinets for Brad Paisley. She found at least 7 of them. Micki looked at the songs the CDs gave off. She found the one out of the 7. Micki put it on her computer & listened to the song. It reminded her off her past. Youko died because he was shot down and Miyu died because of suicide. Micki saw all those memories again in her head. Micki started crying blood tears. Micki washed them away but the blood stains stayed on her cheeks. She played it over & over again & sang along to the girls part.
3 weeks passed & Kurama & Micki were practicing everyday.
Micki then asked, "When are we choosing our costumes?"
"I already got them." Kurama answered.
"You serious?"
"Let me show you them." He then pulled out a dress with blue and light blue lines & a shirt with pants with the rims blue and baby blue.
"Wow. Im amazed. Thank you." Micki said as she was handed the dress. Micki smiled at Kurama. She left to try it on. She saw it was a little tight & a little low. Micki blushed in embarrassment when she looked in the mirror.
She then got a phone call from the hospital.
"Yes?"
"Miss Laws! Come over here as quick as you can! Its your brother! His heart is beating way faster than usual!!!"
"Oh god!" Micki gasped. She called Kurama & said she could not make the concert because of her brothers heart attack.
"Oh...... well, okay" Kurama answered.
"Thank you for understanding Kurama."
(((In Kurama s POV)))
Micki called me on my cell phone, telling me she could not make the concert. I felt sad for her brother.
(Youko speaking: *Blah* Kurama speaking ^Blah^. They are in one body so they speak inside each others minds)
*Why dont you go after her?*
^Seiko is hurt, I dont want Micki to lose him^
*Why?*
^Because Seiko `s the only family she has^
*Is that all?*
^......yes^
*I cant believe you. I would chase her. I lost Miyu because I left her. She is your Best Friend after all*
^I know, but Micki might lose her brother. I dont want to see her cry^
*Do you love her?*
^Im...... not sure^
*Well, I wouldnt allow you to love her anyway*
(End)
I thought about what Youko said `Do you love her? I wasnt sure. I thought about it until I got to Tokyo Dome where the contest was held.
(((Mickis POV)))
(This time *blah* will be Miyu and ^blah^ will be Micki)
*Why did you leave him?*
^Seiko `s in trouble. I dont want to lose him because hes my only family I have^
*Thats it?*
^......I believe so^
*I cant believe you. I lost Youko that way because I left him.*
^I know that, but I might lose my brother. I dont want to cry on Kuramas shoulder^
*You love him, dont you?*
^.....I dont know^
*Humph, I wouldnt allow you to love him anyway.*
(end)
I started thinking of what Miyu said to me `you love him dont you? I started to think I did until I reached the hospital. I ran inside his room to see him breathing heavily. I started to think I was too late.
Until Seiko said to me "Why did you leave him?"
"I had to make sure you are all right."
"Go to him. Ill be all right." I heard Seiko tell me those words like a stab through my heart. He wanted me to go to the contest with Kurama. I ran to my Motorcycle & drove off to the Hotel to get my dress.
(((Regular POV)))
Micki arrived at the Hotel and grabbed the dress. She changed as quick as possible. She got on her motorcycle and drove off to the concert.
With Kurama:
The show was about to start & he & Micki were first. Kurama got his hat & his headphones on & went on stage while Micki ran up to the backstage door. Kurama then started to sing when the music started:
./She put him out, like a burning end of a midnight cigarette.
She broke his heart. He spent his whole life trying to forget.
We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time
but he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind
Until the night...
He put that to his head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away her memory.
Life is short, but this time it was bigger
Than the strength he had to get up off his knees.
We found him with his face down in the pillow
with a note that said `Ill love her till I die.
And when we buried him beneath the willow,
The angels sang a Whiskey lullaby./
Micki ran up to the guard & showed him her I.D. while she ran inside. She ran to the stage in the darkness with a pair of headphones on her head & started to sing her part when the lights came on, surprising Kurama.
./The rumors flew, but no body knew how much she blamed herself.
For years and years, she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath.
She finally drank her pain away, a little at a time
but she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind.
Until the night..../
Kurama then sang along.
./She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger
and finally drank away his memory
Life is short, but this time it was bigger
than the strength she had to get up off her knees.
We found her with her face down in the pillow
clinging to his picture for dear life.
We laid her next to him beneath the willow
while the angels sang a Whiskey lullaby./
They finally finished the song. Everyone clapped with joy. Micki & Kurama looked at each other.
*She came back*
^But, why?^
*Im guessing for you*
^She... she loves me?^
*Im guessing she does. Fancy that.... for now at least*
^What do you mean?^
*Like I said before, I wont allow you to love her*
^Why? Because of Miyu?^
*......yes. Id die right now if you werent living*
^Maybe she was reborn too^
*maybe. Maybe so*
Then the award was given to them for great performance. Micki then left for her home.
*You went back..*
^I feel better now^
*Im guessing hes happy he won since you were there.*
^does.... does he love me?^
*Maybe, but dont be so certain*
^What are you talking about?^
*You know what I mean*
^Why do you say that? Because of Youko?^
*uh huh. I would die if I werent in your body*
^maybe he joined a body too^
*Maybe....*
The End ?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment