Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - AIWFCIY

Kurama Comes over to Micki's hotel, the Heaven Hotel, for christmas...

Chapter 0 - AIWFCIY

Chapter 0 - AIWFCIY
It was a snowy day in Tokyo. Almost Christmas. The children were running around in the snow, new loves were born, & wishes were made. Micki was sitting by the fireplace staring at the flames. She had a blanket covering her, her head was filled with thoughts, & her hot chocolate next to her was, well, hot.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...

Micki thought about the day Youko died, it was on Christmas. Miyu, her demon form, was very depressed. Youko was her lover. Micki's face was blank. No sadness, happiness, anger, nothing. Just plain emotionless. Then, Micki thought about Kurama. Oh, how she loved him so. She never though had the courage to tell him, even when they were best friends.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you...
You baby

Kurama was driving over to Micki's hotel, which she owned. They decided to have Christmas together. Micki's little brother & Kurama's were at his mother's house for Christmas AND no one checked into the hotel. So Micki & Kurama were going to be alone. Once he arrived there, he got out of his car (did I mention it was a Red Diablo?), went up to the door, got out his spare key, & went inside.

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You...
Kurama hung up his coat, took off his shoes, & went into the room Micki was in. There was already a table for two in the middle of the room with candles, a large Christmas tree with lots of decor & presents on the bottom, & a chair faced at the fireplace. He figured Micki was in it. So he snuck up behind her & covered her eyes. "Guess who?"

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need -
won't you please bring my baby to me...

"Kurama." She snickered. He was glad he was always the one to make Micki truly happy. He moved his hands away from her eyes as she turned to face him. "You always were the one to surprise," Micki said, smirking. Kurama looked questionly at Micki. She smirk grew wider as she leaned up to his ear. "But, it's my turn." she said. Before Kurama could blink, she was gone. He looked around, but then was tackled from behind & fell to the ground. He forcefully flipped over to be on top of his best friend. They both laughed & smiled.
But then gazed at each other. Both were transfixed in each other's eyes. Kurama then leaned over to Micki's ear & whispered, "I love you..." Micki was surprised. Kurama loved her back. She whispered back, "I love you too, Kurama...." They both leaned in & kissed each other passionately. "Merry Christmas, Kurama." Micki said smiling. "Merry Christmas, koi."

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want him for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is You...


The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunnyplace123 on May 19, 2007, 8:40:17 AM

sunnyplace123 on
sunnyplace123Awwww.... that was so sweet. u have to write more like it. i'd suggest making it a bit longer. it was still terrific!