Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Akira Etsuko

 
A Boy Called akira etsuko. His profile here (OC)
 
 
 
 

Chapter 1 - Akira Etsuko

Chapter 1 - Akira Etsuko
Name: Akira Etsuko - Means Bright Joy child
 
Age: Chronological age. 12
 
Height: 5ft 5in
 
Appearancehe has  Black hair, tied into a loose braid that falls down his back to his waist Akira, in spirit form wears a Coal Black Robe
With the undergarments A lighter shade of black (his favorite color is black) He wears black trousers with a skull sign on each knee , His face has a scar, His face is quite bony. being able to see his jaws. his skin is a pale peach color, His eyes are hazel with flecks of grass green, his nose is short and stubby from being punched in human form.
his skin is rough. easy for gripping things and he is muscular.
in his human for he wears a white shirt as the under lyer while a black (the shirt tht opens down the middle. buttons n not zip) well that kind of shirt, while he wears black baggy trousers.
 
-Note- He is not a soul reaper. He just goes into spirit form to soul burial ghosts      -Note- 
 
Personality:  He is kind Not the type of person you would like to see in a bad mood, although he is impatient he is really kind. Akira can't be summed up in just a few words, as he is a mixture of things that you could say about a person. When first meeting people he can up-straight, but sometimes he can be shy. especially when he is around someone he likes.
He likes to use sarcasm often....
 
Weapons He wears a dual weild 20inch daggers. concealed behind his robe in spirit form but in human form he doesn't use them
 
Background
He was born in earth. His soul reaper mother, Who had him in spirit form. so that makes him a half spirit. so he can go into spirit form and human form in his own will. He  was taken back to the soul society  To train at the soul society. He ended up skipping the classes and only taking the classes: Strategy, combat, although He was trained to show no emotion, He skipped the classes so he shows human emotions. He never intended to fall in love though (gonna explain more.)  He went to the elder. he wanted to become a alked of earth, since he was born there he though t it was his right to live there. the elder agreed and He was sent to walk the earth, he got a flat in karakura town. he done it by stealing money. he lives near a clinic He then fell in love with a girl he never even met before. She had black hair and was wearing  red cap. Her name... was karin.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment