Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - the eve of Christmas! [?!]

its good, nothing gross! my friends think its good so plz, plz, plz read!!! Inu+Kag.

Chapter 6 - the eve of Christmas! [?!]

Chapter 6 - the eve of Christmas! [?!]
“By mom, dad, Sota! Ill see you tonight!” kagome yelled as she flung herself down the well. When she looked up she saw InuYasha sitting above the well.
“Uh!” InuYasha exclaimed.
“Did ya miss me or something?” kagome smiled as she got herself out of the well. “Ummm…no…I was checking the well…” InuYasha stammered. Kagome looked down the well “for what? Is there something wrong with it?” she looked up at InuYasha. InuYasha looked away.
“Hey…your not going to stop looking at me again are you?” kagome asked. “What did I do? I…” kagome just stared as InuYasha looked up at her. InuYasha blushed as he asked “what do you want for Christmas?”
“You’re asking me… what I want for Christmas?” kagome sat down next to the well. “Well I don’t really care as long as I get to spend some time with you guys.” Kagome smiled “Let’s go!” InuYasha looked up.
“I’m getting hungry! How about I fix us some potatoes?” Kagome put her hand out to help InuYasha out of the snow. InuYasha stared then grabbed her hand & got up. And all the way to Kaede’s hut they held hands…

After everyone ate they were full of energy! Especially Shippo!
“Hey kagome lets all have a snow ball fight!!!!!” Shippo yelled. Sango scooted next to kagome “remember to never give Shippo potatoes again!” Kagome nodded.
So they all went outside & started playing. At first they were on teams [inu+kag, mir+san, & Shippo+Kilala.] but that didn’t work out too well so it was everyone for themselves!!!!
Sango threw a snow-ball at Miroku, Shippo threw one at kagome, kagome threw [softly] at InuYasha, & Kilala just watched. Then Shippo had to throw a snow-ball at InuYasha. Not to mention that he threw it really hard!!!! InuYasha got hit right on the nose! InuYasha then got a huge anger-sign + he started twitching! Then he went way back into the trees…
When he came out he was carrying a huge snowball!!!!!! He then threw it at Shippo but since Shippo was in front of Sango, Miroku, Kilala, & kagome it hit them too!!!!!!!!
Everyone lay on the ground to the power of InuYasha’s snowball! They were squished but they weren’t hurt. InuYasha jumped on top of the snowball with a triumphant look on his face. Kaede then looked out the window of her hut, stared for a few seconds, then got a sweat-bead & went back to what she was doing.
InuYasha then lifted the snow-ball and threw it somewhere behind them. Everyone got a sweat-bead as they heard a huge “BOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!” from where the snow-ball had fallen.
Soon it was time to open presents. Kagome & InuYasha still had not gotten each other anything. Miroku was very happy with his gift from kagome. Sango thought the surf-wax was food then Shippo took a bite. *sweatdrop* Shippo ate almost all the skittles within an hour, & kagome loved all her gifts.
Kagome’s gifts:
Herbs [sango]
Candy [Shippo]
Her butt rubbed [Miroku] *sweat bead as you hear Miroku getting slapped+ InuYasha yelling*
Kilala & Shippo also made her a blanket
InuYasha said he couldn’t find the right gift & kagome forgave him.

Soon it was almost time for kagome to go home. InuYasha still didn’t have kagome a present! Nothing seemed perfect enough! Then InuYasha thought of the spell scrolls but no! Not even those where good enough!
Then he was walking in the area where the merchants were selling stuff & then he saw a stand with animals. InuYasha stared at a white dog. It had ears the shape of his & looked just as grumpy. -_-; the merchant said that one was for free because of its attitude. InuYasha gladly took it & rushed of to the well to meet kagome…
“InuYasha?” Kagome asked as she ran to the well. InuYasha had hid the puppy in the well. But what he didn’t know was kagome had hidden her present in there too!!!
“Umm…I got you… a gift…” InuYasha stammered. Kagome jumped “Oh really?! Cool because I got you on too!”
All the sudden they heard barking from the well!! Kagome & InuYasha got a sweat-drop & looked down. Inside was the white dog InuYasha had gotten and a different Black dog with big brown eyes. InuYasha blushed just a little when he saw the black dog.
“Oh! Well I guess our presents have met!!” kagome exclaimed happily. InuYasha smiled “I guess so.”
The puppies barked happily & started playing. InuYasha hopped down got his & Kagome’s & went back up.
Kagome smiled as she was given the white puppy. And surprisingly InuYasha smiled [in a surprised way] as kagome gave him his. They then sat down by the well watching the puppies play in the snow. They started to give the puppies names.
“How about I name the white one Yukino? It means white snow in Japanese…” Kagome asked.
“What the hell should I name mine?!!” InuYasha asked confused “I didn’t know we where supposed to name the dogs!” Kagome smiled “You don’t have to but I think it makes them feel more human.” InuYasha smiled ‘your right…’ he thought ‘its a lot better for me when I’m called InuYasha instead of half-breed.’ Kagome’s eyes lit up “You know what?”
“What?” InuYasha asked. Kagome grabbed the puppies and gave InuYasha the black one & she kept hers. “I think…” Kagome started then she looked up at inuyasha in a way she didn’t normally look “I think we should name them after each other.” InuYasha blushed “Yeah… that is a good idea…” Kagome stared at the white dogs yellow eyes “How about I call you InuYasha? Would you like that? You could be called Inu for short. InuYasha got a sweat bead.
He picked up the black dog with big brown eyes “Would you want to be called Kaname? Its kind of like kagome except it means something different.” Kaname barked & licked InuYasha’s face. InuYasha blushed a little.
Kagome was petting Inu & InuYasha was petting Kaname. Kagome turned to InuYasha “Thank you… for the wonderful gift.” InuYasha blushed.
Kagome smiled “I’m going to take you everywhere with me Inu!” Kagome smiled as Inu stood up. “You want to know why I’m taking you everywhere?” Kagome asked as InuYasha looked at her. Inu licked kagome’snose “Its because you remind of InuYasha so much!” she smiled as she looked at InuYasha. InuYasha looked at Kaname. “And you…you remind me of Kagome…” He blushed deeply. So did kagome. So they sat there with their new friends.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on June 5, 2006, 2:22:03 PM

Kiaya on
Kiayaawww, thats so cute, now to make it all complete they need 2 kiss...jk!!!!!! plz continue

Inu_lover1644 on March 23, 2006, 4:41:40 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644OMG! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
OMG PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE! I BEG OF YOU! THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE! AND by the way: what does Kaname mean?

Fire_Feline on November 3, 2005, 4:52:38 PM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinesooo cute write more plez

dark_inu_lover on September 9, 2005, 2:21:01 AM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_loverhiiiiiii!!! sweet cute kawaii averything that is sweet :D
XD love it sooooo mutch (adds to fav)

Otaku-Kitsune on September 10, 2004, 6:40:25 AM

Otaku-Kitsune on
Otaku-KitsuneOMG!!!! That was so kawaii!! (That's the end, right?) I'm SOOOOO sorry I didn't read the story sooner! But it's just so kawaii! If I had a scanner I woruld ask if I could draw a piece of fan-art. >< Neways, it's so kawaii and I absoulutely LUVED it!!!!!!!! *hugz* ^^

SmmrSalsa on July 16, 2004, 8:07:45 AM

SmmrSalsa on
SmmrSalsai love this story!!!! ur a great writer 2!!! i love inu and kagome! thyr are the best no wait ur!!! yea ur! ^^ i love this story! goes to faves!!!
Caro*

Miroku_Hottie on June 23, 2004, 10:54:10 AM

Miroku_Hottie on
Miroku_Hottiewow this is pretty good i cant wait to see how it ends