Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - aangs not the last airbender

ist about aang finding teh other airbender

Chapter 1 - aangs not the last airbender

Chapter 1 - aangs not the last airbender
Untitled Document[color=#0000ff" FACE="AdLib]Aangs not the last Airbender~[/color][color=#0000ff" FACE="AdLib]Aang is very sad that heis the last airbender but one day that will all change…..[/color][color=#0000ff" FACE="AdLib]One day aang was feelinga little sick so katara and sokka went to go find him some medicine.While they were gone aang went to go walk around in the woods.He saw some trees with some green moss, he saw some people mostlytown's people from the town right by the woods. He figured hewouldn't make any new friends here. Then all of a sudden he sawa gust of wind just like the ones he makes when he does airbendedingthen he saw someone from that smoke. He didn't see the whole personjust their legs he said "hi". Then the person ran away.He ran toward that person then they stopped it was a girl shehad an arrow on her head just like him. "a..aa..r..e youan airbender?" he asked with a lot of hope. "yes I amand my name is sana" she said. "where did u come from?"aang asked. "well I got trapped somewhere then I turned outfine just the way I was!! But then my family was gone so I justwent all over the world by myself, how about you?" she said.Aang couldn't belive it! It was an airbender just like him!! "uhI was trapped in an iceberg then 2 watertribe people came andfound me want to go meet them?" he said. "Sure!!"she said very happily. So they went back to where sokka and katarawere. "hey guys this is sana she is a airbender just likeme… I guess I am not the last airbender after all."so aang wanst the last airbender and they went on to tell herabout the firenation and she helped him and traveled with themfo him to become the avatar![/color]!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on February 11, 2006, 1:51:51 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlI don't think it's bad I liked it!!! Great job!!!! *favs*

BlackRose_Archer on August 19, 2005, 9:09:19 PM

BlackRose_Archer on
BlackRose_ArcherNot bad. Don't forget to break up paragraphs though, other then that, it was pretty good. ^.^

sokkarox67 on July 31, 2005, 4:19:27 AM

sokkarox67 on
sokkarox67its not very good but... its my first one