Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A girl!?

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 1 - A girl!?

Chapter 1 - A girl!?
 
 
      At the Akatsuki Head Quarters, Leader was briefing every member about the same mission. "Find the one with the ring, or you will all perish..." Hidan raised his hand to say something. "And Hidan..." Leader said slowly. "You will be thrown into a deep volcano to suffer ten thousand deaths....." Hidan lowered his hand and frowned. "Didn't think so" Leader said. All the members of the Akatsuki, including Tobi, who was there but not part of the group, turned and left. "Where is this guy anyway, un? Deidara asked his red-headed partner, Sasori. "If you were listening you would have heard Leader say he was in Otogakure....." Sasori stolidly said. "Oh, un" The blond mumbled as he thought of the long trip they would endure.
 
      A brown haired girl was running. Not running from something but running because she was late for something. She's always late for everything. From dinner to missions to meetings, shes late. Always late. "TAIZEN!" a voice screamed as she ran into the one and only Otokage. As Taizen righted herself she bowed. "I'm so so so so so so so so soooooooooo sorry Otokage-same...It'll never happen again...never...sorry....I wasn't looking....sorry....I know I'm late.....I was trying to....hurry..." That's enough Taizen" The old man said helping her up. "I knew you'd be late so I changed the meeting time. Follow me and you won't BE late" He turned and started walking. Taizen falling into step behind him.
 
      "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there yet?" "No" "Are we there y--..." "TOBI SHUT UP BEFORE I KILL YOU DEAD,UN!" Deidara yelled interrupting the mask-clad boys conversation with Zetsu's white half. "God you can be so annoying Tobi, un!" At the Tobi cocked his head to the left and said "Tobi is a good boy!" "GAH! NO TOBI IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT A GOOD BOY, UN!!!" A sigh escaped Kisame's lips as he shook his head. "At least it's a different fight than when Deidara and Sasori argue...now those ones are irritating..." "I agree....." His partner, Uchiha Itachi mumbled back.
 
      "Late. Late. Late. Late.Late!" Taizen said to herself barley above a whisper. "Why am I always late!" It was more of a statement than a question. She was supposed to be at the village gates guarding them. She had talked to the guard that would be before her earlier and told him to leave when his shift was up, that she would be there, that she wouldn't be late. Now what was she? LATE! 'Late' she thought to herself. 'Why was I un-blessded with this accursed lateness...what did I just think...un-blessded...that's not even a word!...never mind' Taizen was running, running, and running some more. As she rounded a corner, she ran into someone. The someone she ran into had been looking threw a pouch and counting the clay animals that were in it. BA-BOOM! BOOM! BANG! FIZZLE! POP! BAM! BAM! BAM! BOOM! BANG! POP! FIZZLE!
 
      "GAH!!!" A female voice screamed as Deidara's art exploded all around him and the rest of the Akatsuki. "WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, UN" He screamed at the person he saw forming behind the cloud of smoke and dust. He realized it was a girl. About his height maybe a few inches shorter, but with brown hair. Her hands were covering her ears as he noticed a small trickle of blood coming from both of them. The girls eyes were held shut tightly and she was on her knees, hunched over to stop herself from being blown away from her spot when the explosions happened. Deidara closed his mouth, opened it, then closed it again, trying to figure out what he could say to this girl that sat before him.
 
      The girl herself, turned her head upwards and blinked open hazel eyes. Then, she turned her head to the left and gave a goofy grin, added with an embarrassed giggle. "I...I....I'm s.....so....sorr.....sorry I...I...ra...ra...ran into...y....you...I was...wasn't w...wat...watching...where...I w...w....was...g..going..." the girl said. "It..it's ok, un..." Deidara stuttered. 'Did I just stutter?!?!?!?!?' he thought to himself. The girl stood up and started dusting herself off. "I..I'm Taizen..." She told him as she took a ring off her pinky finger on her left hand and started wiping the blood off it. "I'm Deidara" The blond stated as he had his eye on the ring. He slowly glanced at the other members of the Akatsuki, who were just as shocked.
 
      They had found the ring...but the person wearing it...was...a girl?!?!??!?!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment