Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Cafe'

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 2 - The Cafe'

Chapter 2 - The Cafe'
 
 
      "Taizen..." A voice said angrily. The girl turned to see a very angry black haired guy. "You are supposed to be guarding the gates!" "I know. I know." Taizen said sadly. "I was...late....." She whispered the last part. "LATE" The man screamed. Taizen winced. "What's your excuse this time?" He said impatiently. "I was at the Otokage's meeting." Taizen murmured. "The meeting? That was this morning at four o' clock....that is not a good excuse!" "NO NO NO" Taizen said loudly..or loudly for her as the Akatsuki was finding out. "I was! you can ask Otokage if you want! I was there! Just now! It's not MY fault I was late!"
 
      The man sighed and saw the Otokage walking down the street. "OTOKAGE" He called loudly, causing the old man to turn his head. "Yes Koi?" The man said to the black-haired guy."Did Taizen just come from your meeting?" "Yes" "How could that be?" "I changed the meeting time. I knew she would be late so I figured I'd reschedule so she could attend. It was a brilliant plan...cause it worked!" Koi stood in disbelief. "But it still is your fault you're late Taizen..." He said as he turned around. "How is that?" Taizen asked calmly. "If you were ever on time for anything, the Otokage wouldn't have rescheduled the meeting, then you wouldn't' have been late for your job!" "But--" Taizen began. "Actually, Taizen...you can show our visitors around" the Otokage said as he gestured to the Akatsuki. Taizen looked over her shoulder, turned to face the Otokage and nodded. "Yes sir... She mumbled as she started walking. "Follow me if you will..." The Akatsuki followed after the brown-haired girl.
 
      "Tobi is hungry." Tobi complained as they walked threw the town. Taizen barley realizing they were there except for when they asked where something was. Sighing Taizen turned to the Akatsuki, "Are you all hungry then?" She questioned. Receiving nods from everyone she stopped to think then turned to the left. "I'll take you to the Nenshou(1) Aisu(2) Cafe'...you seem like the cafe' type of people..." Taizen mumbled under her breath so they could just hear her.
 
      Walking threw the doors of a good sized black building, the Akatsuki was astounded. The Nenshou Aisu Cafe' was lined along the sides with booths. In the middle was about 20 two person tables. A small stage was right across from the door. There was a few small windows, each with a navy blue curtain. The lights were low hanging and dim, giving the place a scary, but warm look. Taizen walked up to a small counter and asked for ten places. The waitress, dressed in black and navy blue, showed them to two booths that could hold eight people total, and a table for two. Itachi and Kisame sat beside each other, but across from Hidan and Kakuza. Zetsu and Tobi sat across from Sasori and Blue (the unknown person with blue hair). Deidara and Taizen shared the small table.
 
      They all ordered something. Most of them ordered ramen, but Itachi ordered rice balls, and Taizen just got a cup of green tea. A sigh could be heard escaping Taizen's mouth as she looked at the almost empty cafe'. "Tonight's talent night too" She murmured so that it was unheard by everyone except Deidara. "Talent night, un?" Deidara questioned her. Taizen raised her head and nodded. "It happens every week on Friday nights. People go up on stage and sing, play songs, and read depressing poetry..." "Depressing poetry, un? Why? Happy poems are better, un!" Deidara had apparently never been to a dark cafe' in his life. "A cafe' like this is used to depressing poetry...the kind where you lock yourself in your room for hours and vent all your feelings into ten lines than have to use your brain to reword it to rhyme..." "You seem to know about this stuff, un." Deidara stated. "I should" Taizen mumbled. "I'm a regular poet here..." "Really, un?" "Yes..." "Cool, un!"
 
      After they ate and listened to a few performances, they paid and left, Deidara being nice enough to pay for Taizen's tea. Tobi just suddenly yawned and Kisame turned his head skyward "It's getting dark" He exclaimed. "I'll show you to a hotel..." Taizen said softly. As they were walking, Deidara took it upon himself to question the girl. "Why do you always talk so quietly, un?" "If I hear really loud noises my ears bleed..." "Oh, un...where did you get that pretty ring you are wearing, un?" Taizen looked down at her left hand and held it up, examining her ring. "I took it." She stated bluntly. "Why?" Itachi asked butting in on their conversation. "Because it was pretty...and I was drawn to it....." Taizen answered.
 
      It was pretty?!?!??! PRETTY!??!?!? THAT'S A REASON TO TAKE A RING!?!??!?! WHO DOES THIS GIRL THINK SHE IS? THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!?!?!?
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
1. Burning in Japanese
 
2. Ice in Japanese

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 19, 2007, 7:04:18 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyomg, is awesome! more, MORE!!!

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on July 19, 2007, 6:23:20 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxi like this story! ^_^ pleez write more!