Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Incedent

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 3 - The Incedent

Chapter 3 - The Incedent
 

      "Drawn to it?" Kisame asked as he walked up on the left of the girl. "Yes. It felt like....how can I put this...a newly hatched duckling being drawn to the first thing that moves. Whether it be it's mom or a five year old on a trike" "Oh..." and a glance to Itachi was all Kisame did, as he backed up slowly. Itachi just stared at her. 'So.' The Uchiha thought. 'She took the ring from Orochimaru because she was drawn to it and she thought it was pretty......wow...that's interesting...she must be the ancestor of the rings first owner if that happened....'
 
      "Here we are!" Taizen said cheerfully as she stopped in front of a small hotel. "It's the only one in the village...but it's not that bad, once you get past the smell of the owner!" She giggled at that as she led them inside. "We can do this part by ourselves you know" Sasori groggily said. Taizen just stared at him for a second then shrugged. "I'm supposed to make sure you're all safe and sound before I leave you!" 'Or are you doing this so you can see Deidara more' Hidan thought as he watched her glance at said boy once, then again. 'Jashin is Deidara lucky...to have such an adorable girl like him...it's I waste I think...'Hidan sighed after this thought...
 
      Sasori slept with ease during the night seeing as he was use to Deidara's annoying snoring. Hidan on the other hand....well...."SHUT UP YOU IDIOTIC BUFFOON!!!!!!!!" The Jashin worshiper bellowed as he hurled his pillow at the lump of covers on the floor between the beds that held Deidara's sleeping form. "WHAT THE HECK, UN!" Deidara shouted in shock as his head was hit be a foreign object, namely, the pillow. "I'm....trying to...sleep, un...." Giving a huge yawn, Deidara fell back into his noisy deep sleep. Although, the commotion had woken up Sasori, who was now sitting up in bed staring at his sleeping partner, who laid, arms twisted backwards, palms up, on his stomach, mouth open, snoring, drooling, and had clumps of blond hair in every direction. "How do you put up with that noise?!" Hidan questioned shaking his head. "It's something you get used to....really...it is...it...just takes a few........years...ok a lot of years......" Hidan sighed at the puppet mans answer and slammed himself onto the bed, grumbling about how unfair it was that he had to sleep with the noise maker...
 
      Across the village, sitting at a desk, we find Taizen, bent over a drawing of her latest...what should we call it...obsession. There she lay, desk lap on, pencil laying limply in her hand, Ipod blaring in her ears, mouth a gap, drooling on the paper, of a drawing of Deidara. Yes, she new she liked him. Yes, she new it couldn't work, seeing as he was from Iwa, but then again she had a secret that nobody in the village new about. If your eyes were to wander down to her left knee, you would see it. Her headband was tied there. On it, a music note, with a scratch threw the middle.
 
      Outside the hotel, the Akatsuki were all showered, dressed, and ready to continue they're tour. The only one not ready? Well it certainly wasn't an Akatsuki member! It was Taizen. She, was just waking up! Quickly she threw on a new skirt and shirt, not bothering to shower, and raced towards the hotel, trying to get there as fast as possible. "I hate having to wait..." Sasori growled as he stared at the sky from his laying down position in the grass. The other members were all around but in different places. Deidara was behind a boulder, making his clay explode, Kisame was meditating on a rock in the middle of a small lake, Kakuza was counting his money under the lonely tree that stood beside the hotel, Hidan was sitting in said tree preforming his morning Jashin...rituals...if you can call stabbing yourself in the chest a ritual..., Itachi was reading a romance novel....that was hidden inside a Steven King book cover, in the shade of the Hotel, Zetsu was watching bee's pollinate the flowers, Tobi was jumping around listening to songs on his Ipod such as Barbie Girl, Hey Micky, and Ugly, and Blue was watching everybody do what they were doing.
 
      The frantic breathing of a girl was heard by all the members as they looked to the road, running down it was Taizen, waving frantically, but only getting a wave in return from Tobi and Deidara. She came to a sudden halt and leaned foreword, resting her hands on her knees. "Sorry, I'm late." She said between breaths, although three seconds later, it seemed like she hadn't run at all. "Let's get going!" She said enthusiastically as she walked past them all to the front and tripped over her own to feet falling flat on her face. Quickly though she got up and was again walking but with more of a fast pas. Deidara couldn't stop staring at her headband. "Hey, Taizen, un?" He questioned her. "Yes?" She asked back. "Did you fall on your way here, un?" "No. Why?" "Because, un, you have a scratch all the way threw your headband, un." That definitely stopped her in her tracks. Slowly, as if believing the slower she looked down, the more likely it wouldn't be true, she looked at her headband, and quickly put up a genjutsu to hide one of he biggest mistakes she could ever make.
 
      A scratch...on her headband? She's a ninja that lives in the village she has no bounds to? Wow, things is starting to get more interesting for the Akatsuki.
 
 
___________--_____--___-__-___________________---
 
I own nothing but the plot....and Taizen, who is a clumsy oaf when it comes down to it....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 19, 2007, 10:41:26 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyYAY! KEEP TYPING!!!