Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Her Power

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 4 - Her Power

Chapter 4 - Her Power
 
 
      Itachi glanced at Hidan and Kakuza, who new what the Uchiha wanted. They quickly grabbed Taizen’s arms and held her a good foot off the ground. “Hey!” Taizen said annoyed. “Put me down!” “No…I don’t think we will…!” Hidan retorted. Taizen growled and took a deep breath. Opening her mouth she started to sing. 
 
Prison gates won’t open up for me
On these hands and knees I’m crawlin’
Oh, I reach for you 
 
Well I’m terrified of these four walls
Theses iron bars can’t hold my soul in
All I need is you 
 
Come please I’m callin’
And oh, I scream for you
Hurry I’m fallin’, I’m fallin’

 
      Hidan and Kakuza gasped and just stood there. Their eyes were staring into oblivion. “Now.” Taizen began. “Would you to please put me down?” “Yes Taizen” The two men said as they gingerly set her back to her feet. “Thank you” She said sweetly as she walked foreword and turned to face the group. “Interesting…you came to get me to join the Akatsuki? …Is that right?” “How did you know that?” Kisame asked quickly. “I am reading their minds as we speak.” She said gesturing to Hidan and Kakuza. “How?” Sasori questioned. “I told you my call name, but you have yet to learn my sir name. That is Ai.”     
 
      Itachi gasped, causing everyone to look at him, cause the weasel doesn’t gasp. “Ai…you’re the one that was in my class at Konahagakure….weren’t you?” A nod. “Yes. I was at Konahagakue for about 4 years. Then I went to Suna for two, then Iwa, then the cloud village, and so on and so forth till I found my way here…” Everybody looked at her. “Wait.” Zetsu’s white half said. “Doesn’t that make your name Calm Love?” “Yes it does” Taizen answered. “Why?” Zetsu asked again. “Because, I’m usually calm and I make men love me” Taizen said bluntly. “Make them….love you?” Sasori asked clearly confused. “Yes.” Taizen said with a smile. “All I have to do is sing a few notes and WALLA! Any guy I want is under my control! …Just like Hidan and Kakuza here are.”      
 
      Slowly, Taizen reached up and grabbed her I-pod, searching for a song. “Lets see…” she murmured softly, and upon finding what she wanted she let it drop out of her hand and hang around her neck. She looked at the Akatsuki members, pausing quietly on each of them. ‘OK, if I hypnotize Sasori, I can get him to stop the others from moving…that’ll work!’ Taizen thought as she smirked at Sasori. Taizen shook her head and started to sing.
 
 Mama washed and combed and curled my hair
And she painted my eyes and lips
 
Then I stepped into a satin Dancin dress
That had a split on the side clean up to my hip
 It was red velvet trim and it fit me good
 
Standin back from the looking glass
There stood a woman where a half grown kid had stood 
 
She said here's your one chance fancy don't let me down
Here's your one chance fancy don't let me down
     
 
      Sasori didn’t know what was going on. His mind felt…hazy. Like he couldn’t think of anything but how beautiful Taizen was. Smiling, Sasori said monotonously, “You are very pretty Taizen.” “Thank you!” She said back. “Will you do me a favor and stop all of these mean guys from moving? …..they want to hurt me!” “WHAT!” Sasori screamed as he sent chakra strings to stop all the guys from moving. “How dare you try to hurt her!” He said with a glare. A smile was what he got from Taizen. “Thank you!” She said and she gave him a small hug around the neck. “No problem…” Sasori murmured.
 
      Looking at the group Taizen realized something, Sasori had only captured the boys! POW! Blue had hit her in a pressure point causing her to fall to he ground, unconscious. Sasori blinked, let his hands drop, and held his head with his left hand. “I have a head ache…how did I get a headache?” “Well….” Deidara began but was silenced by a glare. “Rhetorical question dummy…” Sasori growled as he looked at Taizens small figure. ‘She got me didn’t she..?” He questioned. “Yes.” Kisame said as he picked up the girl, bridal style. “Good job Blue!” He said happily as he walked past her. A nod was given to him from her.  
 
      What’s going to happen to Taizen?!? Only time will tell!                                                                   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I do NOT Own the songs Savin’ me by Nickleback or Fancy by Reba McEntire 
 
I don’t own Naruto cause if I did it would all be changed…and there would be more about the Akatsuki…..!
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 20, 2007, 6:57:51 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasynow whats gonna happen? cant wait, great chappie!