Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - I share my room with who?

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 5 - I share my room with who?

Chapter 5 - I share my room with who?
 
 
     "Thanks Blue..." Kakuza grunted as he took the tea the girl had prepared for him. A nod was given to him as she walked from the small infirmary. "So...."Sasori began as he checked the heart monitor, noticing a racing heart beat. "How have your test come back?" "Good...once she wakes up, she'll be fine...it's not like Blue poisoned her or something...she just hit a pressure point..." "....True...." Sasori mumbled, ending the conversation. A grunt caused them both to look down. The person in the bed was waking up.
 
      Slowly, Taizen turned her head to the noise of the beeping heart monitor. Even slower, she opened her eyes. "Wh...where am I?" She questioned almost voicelessly. "The Akatsuki infirmary..." Kakuza said softly. "Why?" She questioned looking around and spotting the two inhabitants of the room. "Blue knocked you out and we put you here to run tests and to make sure you weren't allergic to anything so we would know...." Sasori bluntly answered her. "Oh" Taizen said as she turned her head back to the monitor. "When can I leave the room?" "When your heart is beating normally." Sasori said. "Ok." Taizen said as she pulled the covers away and attempted to stand up. "Where are you going?" Kakuza questioned as he pushed her gently back onto the bed with his hand. "He said when my heart beat was normal....." "This is normal?" Sasori interrupted her. "Yes. My heart beat is always irregular...." "Ok..." Sasori took her off the monitor and led her out of the infirmary.
 
      "Deidara! Come out of the room now!" Sasori yelled to his teammate who was in their bedroom, making clay explode. "Yes, Sasori-Danna, un" The blond said as he opened the door, and upon seeing his Danna, and Taizen he smiled enthusiastically. "TAIZEN, UN!!" He screamed. causing her to wince and step back a little. "Please don't scream..." She asked kindly. Sasori lead her into the room and too a bed that was in the middle. The room itself was interesting.It was a very big room, which had three beds. One third of the room had black walls, was very dark and had sharp tools and wood all around it. Every thing in this third was organized. On the far right of the room, was a very messy third. The white walls were splotched with brown from clay and clothes, pens, paper, clay, and other things guys would own in their room were scattered everywhere in a disorganized fashion. In the middle of the room, the walls were white with black music lines and notes. Around the bed was an assortment of instruments, to name a few, electric Guitar, bass guitar, drum set, saxophone, trumpet, flute, banjo, harp, and clarinet.
 
      "You will find your clothes in the dresser. I suggest you change." With that, he turned and drug Deidara after him, through the door to the room and closed it. Taizen slowly looked around staring at the two other beds. 'I'm sharing a room with guys? Does this leader person think girls don't need privacy?' She thought as she stood and stretched, seeing as her muscles ached. She didn't know what the day was cause she had neglected to ask Sasori or Kakuza, but she didn't really care one way or another. Looking through her dresser, she pulled out clothes like she was wearing, except they were all black, slipping off her old clothes she put the new ones on, they fight perfectly. She also found one of the clocks, she put it on and closed the front. She also saw a bottle of purple nail polish, but she'd ask about that later...
 
      Outside the room, every member waited for her to come out. Slowly, the door opened, reveling a single hazel eye, some brown hair, and a clock covered hand. The eye blinked and the door slide open fully. There stood Taizen fully clothed like an Akatsuki member. She smiled and cocked her head to the left. "Hiya!" She said to everybody, walking out of the room and sliding the door closed behind her. She studied everyone. "It's nice to see you all again!" She said with a small smile. "You too" Kisame said, standing up from leaning on the wall. She smiled again and looked around, eyes lingering for a second longer on Deidara than everybody else. "Now what?" She asked curiously, as she reached down, undid her headband and tied it around her forehead.
 
      Indeed, now what?
 
 
 
 
I own nothing but the plot, and Taizen.....oh how I wish I owned Naruto! I would make Deidara have Pudding bombs instead of sploding bombs!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 21, 2007, 8:23:34 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhehe...no offense, but i dont think pudding bombs would make bangs...and then deidara couldn't say art is a bang...he would have to say art is a...glop. >_<