Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Her First Day

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 6 - Her First Day

Chapter 6 - Her First Day
      “I know, un!” Deidara screamed softly as he jumped up, grabbed Taizen’s right wrist with his left hand and started pulling her down the hall way. “You need the grand tour, un!” He said happily as he closed his eyes and started bobbing his head to some invisible tune. Taizen turned her head to face the rest of The Akatsuki; mouthing the words “Save me” As Deidara continued to pull her. Kisame started walking down the hall closely followed by Hidan. “Well…we’ll come to!” Hidan said as her and Kisame caught up with Deidara and the irritated Taizen. “I can walk you know!” The girl mumbled, pulling her arm out of reach of the blond, and crossing it across her chest with the other and stopping in her tracks, glaring at the blond.
 
       A laugh came from Kisame. “Guess you can be stubborn…come on…” He said calmly as he gave Taizen a small push in the middle of her back. Looking over her shoulder she sighed and started walking forward, smiling slightly to herself. ‘I guess it’ll be ok here…’ She thought to herself as she glanced at Hidan, who was at her right, then Deidara at her left, than behind her at Kisame, who was smiling slightly himself.
 
        “Taizen…Taizen….Taizen…” Fingers snapped in font of her eyes, bringing her out of her thoughts of how it wouldn’t be so bad to live there. Looking around she realized they had stopped. Hidan lowered his hand and blinked at her. “You weren’t listening?” He questioned her. A light pink color crossed her cheeks and she nodded embarrassed. “AWWW!” Kisame said with a chuckle. “She’s blushing!” Taizen glared at the blue skinned ninja. “Was not!” She growled annoyed. “Were too!” Kisame said. “Was no….why am I acting like am immature five year old?” She questioned aloud as she slapped her fore head. “I don’t know…” Kisame answer her with a cocky grin. “Oh you think you won this fight did you?” “Yes” “Grr…think again….” “No” Taizen stopped arguing with Kisame.
 
        “This is the kitchen…you hungry, un?” Deidara asked the girl. A shrug was his response. “Well we are!” Hidan said as the guys lad he into the kitchen. “Lets see….”Kisame mumbled under his breath as he looked for something to eat. ‘What do you like, un?” Deidara asked the girl as she sat down at one of the ten stools around the table/counter thing that was in the kitchen. “I don’t know…crackers and tea…?” Taizen answered him, receiving glances from the three boys that brought her and the three other ones in the kitchen. “You’re weird…” Kakuza said from his stool at the very end of the counter, eating miso ramen. “Yep….but you’re one to talk Kakuza…” Sasori said mockingly to the other boy as he at rice balls with soy sauce. “As are you’ Itachi mumbled to the puppet man as he drank his herbal tea from a small cup.
 
        Deidara found a package of crackers and Hidan poured her a cup of tea. She smiled at the niceness the boys were showing her. Slowly she bit into a cracker, watching her three tour guides walk around, dogging each other in the small kitchen, trying to make them selves something to eat. Finally, Hidan sat down on her left with a ham and cheese sandwich and a can of Coke, Kisame on her right with fish sticks and Pepsi, and Deidara across from her with chocolate pudding and water.
 
       Looking at what Deidara had, Taizen cocked an eyebrow. “Don’t like eating healthy I see” She said giving him a playful one sided grin. “NOPE, UN!” Deidara said happily. Taizen rolled her eyes, reached her hand into the collar of her clock and pulled white headphones onto her ears, pushing a button on a small black I pod around her neck. She then sat there quietly, closing her eyes, eating her crackers, and drinking her herbal tea. Kisame was curious and leaned closer to her ears, trying to hear the music. Taizen opened her right eye and stared at him. “What are you doing?’ She questioned the man. Kisame shot back up, away from her face. ‘I was listening to your music…or I was trying…I couldn’t hear it…” Taizen sighed and spoke calmly as she said “It’s ‘Gone so Young’ by Amber Pacific” “Oh…” Kisame said quietly as he sat contently, since he knew what she was listening too.
 
       The tour finished back where they started. “Well…”Kisame said. “It’s time for us to go to bed….” He turned and started walking away to his and Itachi’s room. “Good night Hidan, Deidara, Taizen….” He disappeared into the room. “Yeah…well by you two…” Hidan mumbled as he went into his and Kakuza’s room. “Umm…you can go change into night clothes if you want… they should be in your dresser too…, un” Deidara said as Taizen smiled at him, and nodded, disappearing into their room and changing. Slowly the door opened and she came out, letting Deidara change and then they went in and sat on their own beds. “I don’t know why Leader but you with Sasori and me...but I know I’ll give you privacy, un.” “Well...thank you!” Taizen said and she gently laid down on the bed, covered up and closed her eyes. Sasori came in some time latter, changed and went to bed.
 
       What’s going to happen in the morning when Taizen has to wake up….early?
 
 
 
 
       I don’t own Naruto, Gone So Young, Amber Pacific, Pudding, Pepsi, Coke, or rice balls… I do however own Taizen and the plot…and a bed!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on July 21, 2007, 8:03:07 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxi luv this story ^^