Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Ceral Sales and Breakfast

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 8 - Ceral Sales and Breakfast

Chapter 8 - Ceral Sales and Breakfast
 
 
        Sandstorm was playing from the radio Tobi had turned on. Deidara saw his chance when Taizen winced and hurled his body foreword, smashing all his body weight upon his female roommate. Taizen was thrown to the ground, with Deidara rolling over her and landing on his feet, standing up quickly and jumping away, he turned to see Taizen stumbling to her feet, rubbing below her ears. She glared at Zetsu and shook her head, cracking her neck, and turning her attention toward her opponent. “Well that was mean!” She growled at him. “Never said I was nice, un!” Deidara responded, running full force at Taizen. “That won’t work Dei-kun!” Taizen said as she dodged and grabbed his arms, pulled them behind his head, and pushed him to his knees in front of her. Taizen smirked, pulling his arms downward slowly, making pain shoot through his arms to his shoulders.
 
        “Ok...let him go Taizen….” Taizen let Deidara go as Zetsu had instructed her. She held her hand out and helped Deidara up off the ground. An explosion came from behind Taizen, blowing her and Deidara over. How it happened, neither of them knew, but Deidara ended up on top of Taizen, their faces about three inches apart. “Umm….” Taizen said gently pushing on Deidara’s shoulders as she blushed crimson. Deidara flipped over and laid beside her, looking at where the explosion had come from. There was Tobi, clothes black from soot, standing there like he was so innocent.
 
        Taizen sat up and looked at Tobi. “Tobi” She said calmly as she slowly wiped blood from the side of her face “What did you do?” “Umm…Tobi pressed a button and it went boom…is Tobi a good boy?” A sigh from Taizen as she gently got up. “Why not Tobi…” Hidan was patting Deidara on the back and telling him how lucky he was that Tobi was a complete idiot. Taizen shook her head and looked over at Tobi. “You better start running!” She said playfully to Tobi. “EEP” The masked nin screamed as he started racing away from the crazy lunatic that was his brown haired friend. Taizen giggled and raced off after Tobi, holding back a great amount of speed she could have used to catch up and tackle him all ready.
 
       “SAVE ME DEIDARA-SEMPAI! Tobi screamed as he raced past Deidara and Hidan, closely followed by Taizen, who lunged and tackled Tobi to the ground. “AH!” Tobi screamed as he hit the ground hard, very hard. Taizen laughed as she sat on Tobi’s back and watched him struggle under her small frame. Taizen wasn’t heavy, she just had brut strength. “Get off Tobi now please!” The boy squealed as he flailed his arms and legs in total unawareness that it was getting him nowhere. “No!” Taizen giggled as she closed her eyes and cocked her head. “You look funny from this position Tobi!” She laughed.
 
        “HEY!” Taizen growled as Itachi lifted her up off the screaming black haired ninja. “His screams where giving me a head ache” Was all Itachi had said. “You’re no fun Itachi-san!” Taizen muttered turning her back to him. “Itachi-san?” The raven haired boy questioned. A nod was his response. Tobi stood, screaming still, and slowly stepped away from a pouting Taizen. “You know,” He began “Tobi is a good boy!” Taizen turned to him and gave him a strange look before bursting out in laughter. Tobi soon joined her.
 
        Tobi suddenly stopped laughing. “Hey, SILLY RABBIT! TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!!” He screamed as he turned and ran away. Taizen help below her ears and winced as blood spilled from them. Deidara got up quickly and walked up to Taizen. “You ok, un?” He questioned quietly. “Yeah I’m just fine! I’m bleeding from my ears because some orange masked kid screamed a cereal sales tactic…just fine” Taizen muttered sarcastically to her roommate. “Oh…un” Deidara grumbled under his breath. “Well…..lets go inside and get some breakfast!” Hidan said as he walked past them both and into the Akatsuki Hide Out. Taizen followed him and was followed by Deidara, who was followed by everybody else.
 
        In the small kitchen, there was an array of different foods. Hidan made himself, Kisame, and Kakuza each two dippy eggs, four pieces of toast, ten slices of bacon, poured them each a glass of orange juice and set it in front of them, sighing. “I hate being the only one able to cook…you should learn to cook Blue…you being a girl and all…” A glare was given to Hidan from the girl. “I can cook” Taizen piped up. “I just don’t particularly like doing it much…makes me feel like one of those house wives that spend all day cooking just to burn the dinner….” She shuddered at the thought. Deidara chuckled and got out a box of Coco Puffs, a jug of milk, a bowl, and a spoon. “Oh…Coco Puffs? Can I have some?” Taizen asked Deidara, who, as an answer, got out another bowl and spoon, sitting next to the girl and sitting them in front of her. They each poured themselves a bowl and started eating.
 
       Kisame had finished his breakfast and his stomach growled. “You’re still hungry?” Taizen questioned him. “Yes…so I eat a lot…is that a problem to you?” The shark man asked. Taizen shook her head and finished her bowl of cereal.  Standing up and setting it in then sink, she turned to the group. “What do you people do after breakfast?” She questioned. “Whatevvver re meal bike mooing” Hidan said, mouth full of food. “What?” Taizen asked, giving Hidan a disgusted look. Hidan swallowed a bunch of food and turned around repeating what he had said. “Whatever we feel like doing.” “Oh” Taizen said as she turned and started walking down the hall. “Well then, I’ll be in my room….see ya latter boys…and girl.” She said adding girl as an after thought.
 
       What’s Taizen going to do when she gets to the room?   
 

I own the Plot and Taizen.
I do NOT own the Akatsuki, the song Sandstorm, Coco Puffs, or Trix Cereal...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on July 26, 2007, 6:59:23 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxrun, Tobi, run!!!! ^_^

finalfantasy on July 26, 2007, 2:31:47 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylolz, nice