Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Singing

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 9 - Singing

Chapter 9 - Singing
       “Well,” Sasori muttered, finishing his toast and jelly he had made for himself. “I’m going to go work on my puppets…” He stood and started walking to his room. “I bet he’s just going to his room to have some alone time with Taizen!” Hidan growled after Sasori was out of sight. “Doubt it, un” Deidara murmured, putting his bowl in the sink and starting to walk down the hall. “And where are you going Deidara?” Hidan questioned. “To my room, un. I’m going to work on making some more art, un!” “Really?” Hidan asked, smirking behind the blonds back. “Yes, un” Deidara growled, walking away from the kitchen.
 
*A few minutes after Taizen left*
 
       “Great” The girl muttered, looking left and then right. “I’m lost!” She pondered for a second on going left, then for a minute on going right. She turned to the right, deciding she might as well try it. “Wow….I sure am lucky!” She said to herself as she opened her bedroom door, stepped inside, and closed it behind her. Taizen slipped off the robe, leaving her in shorts and T-shirt. She walked around her third of the room, touching each instrument and stopping on the bass guitar. She smiled, picked it up, and slipped off her shoes. She slowly climbed onto the bed, leaning her back and head against the head bored, and started playing. 
 
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time 
 
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time

 
       At this point, the door opened and Sasori stepped in. He looked at he girl, who was sitting with her eyes closed, and shut the door quietly, hoping not to bother her. He didn’t.

Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
 
 
      Taizen stopped singing and opened her eyes, gasping as she saw Sasori sitting on his bed watching her. “Sasori-san!” She breathed out as she stood up from her bed. “I…I didn’t notice you had come in…” “It’s ok….I didn’t want you too…you seemed out of it while playing the guitar, so I didn’t want to bother you” After he said that Sasori go up, walked over to counter, and picked up some nails and wood, slowly making his way over to a puppet that, at the time, was missing it’s left arm, leg, and side of the head. 
 
      Taizen blinked, and shrugged. “Do you mind if I continue to play?” “Not really, just please don’t talk to me…” “Ok, Sasori-san!” Taizen sat back on the bed and started playing the guitar again. Sasori was working on his puppet, but was also listening to the song his roommate was playing. ‘Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy. Wow…she does that song justice for being a girl….it’s not going to be that bad having her as a roommate….I guess…’ The puppet master thought as he connected the arm to the puppet. 
 
I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wait)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case god doesn't show(Let the good times roll Let the good times roll)
 
 
      The door opened and Deidara walked in. Sasori quickly shushed him so he wouldn’t bother Taizen and then went back to his work. Deidara just stood there listening to her sing. ‘She’s a really good singer….and…she’s really cute...’ He shook his head at that thought. ‘What am I doing? I can’t think she’s cute….and even if I did…..who would like a freak with mouths on his hands’ Deidara slowly made his way to his bed, laid down looking at the ceiling, and fed his hands some clay.
 
Been looking forward to the future
But my eyesight is going back
In these crystal balls
It's always cloudy
Except when you look into the past
One night stand
(One night stand) 
 
One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you
Only sweeter

One night and yeah, one more time
Thanks for the memories

Thanks for the memories
See, he tastes like you
Only sweeter
 
 
      She stopped singing and looked over to Deidara’s bed. “Hi Dei-kun!” She said with a smile. “Oh…hi, un” Deidara muttered, he was brought out of the trance of making designs out of the bumps on the ceiling. “Are you ok?” She asked taking note of his stolid voice. “Uh…yeah, yeah, un. I’m just fine, just thinking about some stuff, un…” “Ok.” Taizen said, apparently happy with his answer. A knock came from the door. Taizen walked over, still holding the guitar, and opened it revealing the rest of the Akatsuki, minus Blue and Leader. “Um...hi” Taizen said with a questioning air to it.
 
       “We just wanted to come and say hi” Hidan smiled as he said it, pushing his way past the girl and walked into the room, sitting at the foot of Deidara’s bed. The rest of the group followed, the last one in being Kisame. “May I come in?” He asked before setting foot in the room. “Um…” Taizen looked at the rest of the group, then shrugged. “Well…I guess so…everybody else came in…” Kisame walked in. “What do you all want?” Sasori growled, venom dripping off his words. “Like I said, we came to say hi” Hidan said as he looked at the instruments in the middle of the room, then to the guitar in Taizen’s hands.
 
       “You play?” He asked her as she sat on the edge of her bed. “Yeah, why?” She answered. “Why don’t you play us a song….about you’re past?” Hidan suggested. Taizen’s eyes, got wide for a second, then closed to soft slits, staring at the ground. She bit her lower lip and seemed to be thinking it over. Kisame hit Hidan in the back of the head, giving him a ‘why-did-you-have-to-say-that’ look. Hidan shrugged at the blue man and looked back at Taizen, who was now looking at him, curiously. “Why?” She asked the Jashin worshiper. “I just want to get to know you better….that’s all” He told her. Taizen nodded and sat back against her head board again. She started to play the guitar and soon started singing. 
 
Sometimes I think about you
Wonder if you’re out there somewhere thinkin' 'bout me
And would you even recognize the woman that your little girl has grown up to be
‘Cause I look in the mirror and all I see are your brown eyes lookin' back at me
They’re the only thing you ever gave to me at all

Oh, I hear the weather’s nice in California
There’s sunny skies as far as I can see
If you ever come back home to Carolina
I wonder what you’d say to me

I think about how it ain’t fair that you weren’t there to braid my hair like mothers do
You weren’t around to cheer me on
Help me dress for my high school prom like mother’s do
Did you think I didn’t need you here to hold my hand, to dry my tears
Did you even miss me through the years at all?

Oh, I hear the weather’s nice in California
There’s sunny skies as far as I can see
If you ever come back home to Carolina
I wonder what you’d say to me

Forgiveness is such a simple word
But it’s so hard to do
When you’ve been hurt

Oh, I hear the weather’s nice in California
And just in case you’re wondering about me
From now on I won’t be in Carolina
Your little girl is off, your little girl is off, your little girl is off
To Tennessee
 
 
      Taizen stopped singing and looked at the Akatsuki. They were all staring at her. “What?” She asked them as her eyes scanned over them all. “Wow….” Hidan muttered looking at her face. “Let me explain…” Taizen began…  
 
What will happen when she explains her past to the Akatsuki?  
 
 
 
 
I do not own the songs Good Riddance by Green day, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy, or I wonder by Kelly Pickler.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on July 28, 2007, 1:18:58 PM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxnice, diedara is so cute!!! ^_^