Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Past Explanations and.....Referee Itachi?!?

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 10 - Past Explanations and.....Referee Itachi?!?

Chapter 10 - Past Explanations and.....Referee Itachi?!?
 
 
      Taizen sighed. "When I was two years old, my parents got rid of me. Why, I don’t know, they just did. I spent 4 years in foster care in Konaha, where I knew Itachi." She gestured her hand at the Uchiha. "When I turned 6, I ran away. I got my way to the desert that surrounds Suna, but couldn't make it though. I eventually blacked out and woke up in a Suna hospital. I was put into an orphanage there and stayed for two years in an adopted home. I was taken out of my adopted fathers home when it was found out he abused me. While I was waiting to go into the Kazakage's office, some Representatives from Iwa walked by. They had a meeting with the Kazakage. When they went in, apparently they asked about me, and adopted me then and there, seeing as they were married." She paused to breath. She let her eyes trail over the group of men in her room, then let her gaze drop to the ground.
 
      "I stayed in Iwa till I turned nine, so a year latter, I ran off. I found my way to the cloud village. I got along great there, letting people think I was old enough to live by myself because I was big for a nine year old. I was found out when I did turn thirteen and I had to run away. I ran to the Waterfall village and resided on the outskirts of the boundaries for five years, finding what I could to survive on my own. It made me good at survival skills...." She glanced back up at the boys realizing all of them had their eyes glued on her. She blushed and looked back down at the ground.
 
      "I left Waterfall when someone found out I was out there. I ran until I found a village. I was weak and needed medical attention. I received it at the Oto. There I stayed and became a ninja. I was still laughed at, but not because I didn't have a family, but because I was nineteen and in a class with a bunch of six year olds....Although I did graduate within two days..." She glanced up, then let her gaze drop after catching a soft sympathetic glance from Deidara. "I knew I wouldn't feel right having bonds, so I slashed my headband the day I became a chunin. I just put a genjutsu up so nobody would know...." She turned and looked at them again. "The only thing I know of my parents, is that they are from the Ai clan. That is everything" She let her eyes travel over the Akatsuki, then down to her guitar. Taizen leaned against the back board and started playing.

Ohh oh oh oohh oh
Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong

Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

 
Taizen let her eyes close and started bobbing her head in time to the beat.

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes
 
Everybody looked at her. Tobi, being Tobi, stood up and starts walking around in circles, swaying to the music.

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life

Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside

'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

 
      Taizen stopped singing abruptly. She opened her eyes and looked at the Akatsuki, a smile forming on her lips, her eyes traveled to Tobi. "What are you doing, Tobi-san?" She questioned as she started to laugh lightly. "Tobi is walking in circles....Tobi was listening to you...but you stopped...." "Yeah...I know I did..." Taizen giggled at his...Tobi-ness....'Boy...he sure is naive....' She thought as she sighed, standing up, setting the guitar on it's stand. Taizen stretched, walked over, and sat on Deidara's bed. Smiling, she closed her eyes, and cocked her head slightly to the left. Deidara sat up and looked at his brown haired friend slightly confused. "How many songs are there about hazel eyes, un?" He asked her. "I only know two...there are probably more though...I know a lot with blue eyes..." She answered back, with out turning around. "Really? COOL, UN!" Taizen giggled at this and jumped up suddenly, causing everybody else, aside from Sasori and Itachi, to flinch.
 
"What?" Hidan asked her, standing up. He towered above her, so she had to look up to see his face. "I don't know.....I just felt like jumping up quickly!" She said, a look of total hyperactive joy spreading across her face. Tobi, noticing the look, ran up to her, gripped her hand, and dragged her out of the room. "Come on! Let's play a game!!!!!" "What game Tobi?" Taizen asked excitedly as she got into step with the boy, everybody else following behind, but, at a safe distance. Tobi shrugged. "Tobi is not sure...." Deidara jumped up behind them. "We could play....capture the flag, un." He suggested, more to the girl than to Tobi. "YEAH!" Taizen screamed, grabbing Tobi's hand and Deidara's wrist, taking off down the hall, dragging both boys behind her.
 
"Ok. Team....well...I'll think of that latter..., un." Deidara said enthusiastically but confused, giving all the members a once over glance with his visible eye. "Hmm....I pick....Kakuza!" He said pointing to the man. who glared, but walked to stand behind him nevertheless. Taizen looked at everybody, eyes landing on Kisame. She smiled. "Kisame!" He smirked as he came forward. "Sasori-danna!" Deidara's smile faded as he saw a glint of a death glare in his partners eyes. He shuddered slightly. "Hidan." Taizen muttered, it took a few seconds to register in Deidara's head that it was his turn. He shook his head and studied the last of the people. He definitely didn't want Itachi...or Tobi...so he chose "Zetsu..." The plant man sighed, but walked forward nonetheless. "I pick...TOBI!" Taizen screamed, making every body's ears ring. "How come when you shout, you don't bleed, but when we shout, you do?" Sasori asked noticing the lack of blood coming from her ears, as Tobi skipped forward happy not to be picked last. 'Darn it!' Deidara shouted in his mind as he looked at Itachi. "Itachi...sorry...we need even teams...do you mind being referee?" Taizen asked the Uchiha, making Deidara sigh with relief. It went unnoticed by everybody. Itachi shrugged and stood in the shade of the building.
 
 
What will the team names be? What will happen when they start to play?? Who will answer these questions??? Why am I still typing????
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Umm....I'm saying this again....and I have actually said it on every chapter except for chapter 0.....interesting....but anyway...I don't own Naruto or the song Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson....
 
On an unrelated side note....

 
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. Guess what. It's the fear of long words!!!! I know! Weird!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on August 2, 2007, 12:02:12 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyok.O_O u must have made that up. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia???? O_o