Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Capture the Flag...

Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?

Chapter 12 - Capture the Flag...

Chapter 12 - Capture the Flag...
 
 
      "This is Red Leader. Cuz of Jaws. Are you in position? Over" "Cuz of Jaws here. I'm in position, I have full vigilance of the flag. Over""Good. J. Dog? Over" "J. Dog here. I'm where I need to be too. Full vigilance of our flag. Over" "Good. 007.1? Over" Why does 007.1 have to be 007.1? 007.1 wanted to be Red Leader!....OVER" "Cause I'm the leader...now...position 007.1? Over" 007.1 Sighed and looked around him. "007.1 has full vigilance of two of the enemies. Over" "Which two? Over" "Mommy and Puppet. Over" "Cuz of Jaws here. Turns out, Plant-Boy is guarding their own flag! Over." "Flower is coming near our flag. Over" "I, Red Leader, Am on it. Over." Red Leader ran toward their flag, upon seeing Flower/Greedy-Pudding, tagged him. "YOU'RE DONE FLOWER!!!" She screamed in joy as the man just stared at her face, mouthing the name 'Flower' over and over again behind his mask, before walking over and sitting next to EmoPants.
 
      "Puppet Danna. Have you seen Greedy-Pudding lately, un? Over" "No I have not...Coolio...Over..." "Ok. Over, un" 'Boy is this game stupid...' Puppet Danna/Mommy thought as he checked his position. "Mommy here. I seem to have found an enemy lurking on out boundaries. Over." "Which one, un? Over." "Um....Jashin. Over" Laughing could be heard over the walkie talkies that Puppet Danna and Mr. Audrey were holding. "Jashin, un? Wow....hurry and take him out, un. Over" "Roger. Over and out" Puppet Danna said. 'Did I just say over...AND out??? Wow...having a girl around that makes you play childish games is messing with my mind....' Puppet Danna thought as he turned back to where Jashin had been, just to see he has disappeared."Now where..." Puppet Danna began, stopping abruptly, as he realized he was on...enemy territory. "Shoot..."He growled as Jashin/007.1 tagged him. "007.1 here, I got Mommy! Over." "Good job 007.1!. Over" Red Leader muttered into the the walkie talkie she held. "Mommy...?" Mommy/Puppet Danna questioned 007.1/Jashin, who in turn shrugged, as he lead Mommy/Puppet Danna over to Greedy-Pudding/Flower and EmoPants.
 
      Red Leader, upon seeing her opening, ran for the enemies flag....umm....blue cloth on a stick that was stuck in the ground...Coolio/Plant-boy barley saw her move, before chasing after her. "SHARKEY'S GOT THE FLAG, UN! OVER" He screamed into his walkie talkie, causing Red Leader/Sharkey to stop in her tracks, holding her head. Coolio/Plant-boy didn't notice, and he ran into her...to bad she had been over onto her home field. "YES!!" 007.1 screamed, jumping up and down. "WE WON!" He screamed loudly into the walkie talkie. "We know...." J. Dog muttered walking out of the brush, holding their flag, a yellow cloth on a stick. Cuz of Jaws followed suit, jumping out of a tree and landing a way only ninjas knew how. They all headed back to the building, where Puppet Danna/Mommy, Greedy-Pudding/Flower, and EmoPants were waiting. Red Leader flopped down next to Puppet Danna/Mommy and sighed. "Boy was that fun!" She said with a grin. "Whatever...." Puppet Danna muttered glancing at her than away quickly.
 
      "So....." Cuz of Jaws began. "What were all your code names?" He asked. "I was Coolio, he was Puppet Danna, Greedy-Pudding, and he was Mr. Audrey, un." 'Coolio' said pointing to each team mates. "And you" He muttered pointing to Red Leader. "Were Sharkey, he was Lolly, you were Singer and he was Jashin....we wanted to throw you all off, if you heard us talking.....un..." "So did we!" Red Leader exclaimed, jumping to her feet. "I was Red Leader, he was Cuz of Jaws, then 007.1, and J. Dog! You were Plant-boy, he was Flower, then Mommy, and finally Puppet!" Red Leader grinned as she said it. "Oh...and he's EmoPants!!!" Everybody but EmoPants himself laughed.
 
 
      What are they going to do next? What will EmoPants do to Red Leader when they get inside? When will I stop using the code names? The world may never know!
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't own Naruto.......or walkie talkies...I do, however, own sticks and blue and yellow cloth!
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

perryfamily53 on November 5, 2007, 7:59:26 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53LOL!!! that was good please update soon!! XD

gaaralover1 on September 6, 2007, 11:47:53 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1This is a good story