Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hidan's Kid

Profiles for an upcoming story! They are the Kids of the Akatsuki!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!

Chapter 2 - Hidan's Kid

Chapter 2 - Hidan's Kid
Name: Jashin Shuukyou (Religion)
Nicknames: Shuu, Uky-chan
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Parents-
  Mom: N/A
  Dad: Jashin Hidan
Weapons: One Bladed Scythe
Background: Shuukyou was raised by her mom until she died. Shuukyou didn't know she was immortal until after her mom died. She went clinically insane and tried to commit suicide. She had written a list of ten ways to kill herself on the wall of her room in her blood and evey time she wouldn't die, she would cross off the number. She got to number 8, which was decapitation, when her dad finaly got to her and made her relize her mom was dead, and that she couldn't die. She got help from a phyciatrist and is doing much better now, adn practices Jashin with her dad.
Village: Smoke
Personality: Calm and nice. She swears often like her dad. She can get cocky.
Appearance: Tall and skinny. She has grayish white hair that's shoulder length, (it's in the style of Raven from Teen Titans when she has short hair)she has burretes she puts in her hair. Her eyes are a pinkish-fusha. Wears something like Sakura when she was a genin, but the main color is black, and the white circle's have triangles in them, she has white shorts underneath it.
Most Likely To Do When Mad: Glare evily, staring, then start yelling.
Fighting Style: Close or Mid range.
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry about the last name...I couldn't think of anything else....I just picted a random village that is not known well...
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment