Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Deidara's Kids

Profiles for an upcoming story! They are the Kids of the Akatsuki!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!

Chapter 3 - Deidara's Kids

Chapter 3 - Deidara's Kids
Name: Nendo Bakuyaku (Clay, Explosive)
Nicknames: Baku-kun, Ya-Ya, KuKu, Waza(Art)
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Parents- 
  Mom: N/A
  Dad: Nendo Deidara
Weapons: Exploding clay
Background: Bakuyaku gets into trouble by always speaking and making mischief. He is usually on time for classes, but just gets there on time. He gets his nickname Waza, because his sister says he makes better clay figures than her. He gets in trouble a lot by beating up people that mistake him for his sister.
Village: Iwa/Rock
Personality: Hyper, mischievous, constantly talking, but gets mad if you confuse him for his sister
Appearance: Looks identical to Deidara, but has silver/blue eyes that turn gray when he gets mad and a shiny blue when he's happy. Blond hair, in a half pony tail, with the left eye fringe thingy-ma-what's-it. He usually wears black shorts, black T-shirts, and a black knuckle glove on his left hand. Hand mouth of his left hand only.
Most Likely To Do When Mad: Make a clay figure that explodes on impact, and throw it at the person that made him mad.
Fighting Style: Long range, but can do close range if necessary.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Name: Nendo Bakudan (Clay, Bomb)
Nicknames: Baku-chan, Dan-Dan, Kuda, Okkuu(Annoying)
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Parents-
  Mom: N/A
  Dad: Nendo Deidara
Weapons: Exploding clay, exploding notes, smoke bombs
Background: Bakudan is always getting in trouble because she is always talking out of turn and being noisy and annoying, which is why her brother calls her Okkuu. She does get into fights when people mistake her for her brother
Village: Iwa/Rock
Personality: Really hyper, always happy, acting more like her dad.
Appearance: Looks like her dad but with silver/blue eyes, that turn gray when mad and shiny blue when happy. Blond hair, in a half ponytail with the left eye fringe thing. She has a hand mouth on her right hand. She wears black and neon green knuckle gloves, black shorts with a neon green stripe on either side, and a black tank top with a neon green strip around the waist.
Most Likely To Do When Mad: Shrug it off, life's to short to get mad.
Fighting Style: Long or Mid range.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment