Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sasori's Kid

Profiles for an upcoming story! They are the Kids of the Akatsuki!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!

Chapter 4 - Sasori's Kid

Chapter 4 - Sasori's Kid
Name: Akasuna No Kairai (Of the Red Sands, Puppet)
Nicknames: Kai, Rai, Kai-Kai, Rai-Rai
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Parents-
  Mom: N/A
  Dad: Akasuna No Sasori
Weapons: Animal Puppets
Background: Kairai showed great promise as a puppeteer even when she was little. She used to use chakra strings to make her toys move. Her father trained her as a puppeteer, and taught her how to make puppets. Her first puppet wasn't an attack puppet, it was an observation puppet. It was modeled after a bird she saw flying through the air, she is able to make it so she can see out of one of the birds eyes and see what it sees and still be able to see around her.
Village: Suna/Sand
Personality: Hyper and constantly happy. Un-like her father in many respects. Although she gets mad very quickley if people mistake her for a boy, because of her hair.
Appearance: Short for her age, short red hair(When I say short, I mean like a guys hair cut, short), with bangs that fall over her baby green eyes. She wears a Tan Sleeveless sweat-shirt, with a combined pocket in the front, with 'Lucky Duck' written in Japanese, she wears light blue shorts with dark blue hems. Her headband is on a light blue and tan splotched cloth on her forehead.
Most Likely To Do When Mad: Give the person 10 seconds to get out of her sight and if they don't comply, summon a large fighting puppet and attack them.
Fighting Style: Long Range.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment