Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Itachi's Kids

Profiles for an upcoming story! They are the Kids of the Akatsuki!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!

Chapter 5 - Itachi's Kids

Chapter 5 - Itachi's Kids
Name: Uchiha Mokushi(Sight)
Nicknames: MoMo, Moku-kun, Shi-Shi, Shatei(Little brother)
Age: 8 1/2
Gender: Male
Parents- 
  Mom: N/A
  Dad: Uchiha Itachi
Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, smoke bombs, windmill shuriken, and exploding tags.
Background: Mokushi still hasn't activated his Sharingan. He is rather odd for an Uchiha, but doesn't really care. He is always up for a fight and constantly gets in trouble for starting fights. He loves the fact that his big sister is teaching him at the academy. He loves his dad and big sister, except when his dad ruffles his hair.
Village: Konaha/Leaf
Personality: Rather hyper and jumpy. Is hard to hold down.
Appearance: Short, spiky, scruffy Raven hair, onyx eyes. Short. Wears fishnet shirts with a shorter black shirt over it with the Uchiha symbol on the back, and black shorts.
Most Likely To Do When Mad: Run off and cool down.
Fighting Style: Close, Mid, or Long range.
 
 
 
Name: Uchiha Manako(Eye)
Nicknames: Ako-chan, Anako, Nako, Nee-san(big Sister), Aneki(big Sister)
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Parents-
  Mom: N/A
  Dad: Uchiha Itachi
Weapons: Sharingan, windmill shuriken, kunai, katanas, and basically anything else.
Background: She activated her Sharingan at age 7, and became a Chunin at age 10. She was supposed to become a Jonin, but decided not to do that because, although it doesn't seem like it, she wanted to still teach the little kids at the ninja academy.
Village: Konaha/Leaf
Personality: Rebellious, cold, stolid, monotone, like her dad was
Appearance: Dark black hair, ice blue eyes. Tall skinny. She usually wears a big collar red or white T-shirt with the Uchiha symbol on one of the sleeves, also wears black shorts all the time. She has a necklace with the Uchiha fan on it around her neck.
Most Likely To Do When Mad: Glare evilly, and the walk away.
Fighting Style: Close, Mid, or Long range
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment