Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The truth is revealed

Sonamy story for Amyfan2004

Chapter 3 - The truth is revealed

Chapter 3 - The truth is revealed

I feel VERY good. 2 chappies in one day, maybe if i get a chance, 3! Here you go Amyfan2004!      

 
Sonic’s POV
 
 
I sighed again and sat up. What would I bring with me? Money of course, but is there anything else I needed?
 
‘Guess this is it.. Better leave a note.’ I thought standing up. I went into the kitchen, took out a piece of paper and pencil, then started to write.
 
 
‘To whom ever is reading this:
 
I have decided to leave Station Square. Amy’s friend Nari can help you handle Eggman, I’m sure.
 
Tails, You were right. I do have feelings for Amy, but that doesn’t matter anymore.
 
Wish everyone the best of luck,
 [/i]
         Sonic''
 [/i]
 [/i]
I left the paper on the table and walked to my room. I looked at a picture.. Of me and her. I sighed as I picked my wallet off the dresser and looked around the house one last time before setting out. I ran out of the city and kept running, trying to find a place where I could maybe start a new life…
 
 
Amy’s POV
 
 
Nari dropped me off and told me where he lived. We had set up a date for tonight. It was going to be so much fun! We were going to go to dinner and a movie! I can’t wait. What am I going to wear!?
 
--
 
Only 2 hours until our date. I went to get ready until my phone rang.
 
“Hello?” I said into it.
 
“Amy! It’s Tails! Come over to Sonic’s house right away!” He said frantically.
 
“Why? I have to..” I started.
 
“Just hurry up!” He said, sounding as if he was crying.
 
“Alright. I’ll be right there.” I said before hanging up. I sighed as I started to walk out of the house.
 
I soon found myself in front of everyone, looking like they were sad and confused.
 
“What’s going on?” I asked everyone.
 
“Sonic’s missing. He left a note, but didn’t say where he was going..” Rouge said.
 
I gasp and took a step back. For some reason, I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. Sonic never ran away from his problems! Why would he now?!
 
“L..Look..” Tails said with tears streaming down his face as he handed me the note. I kept reading the one sentence over and over again..
 
‘Tails, You were right. I do have feelings for Amy, but that doesn’t matter anymore’
 
He liked me?!? He always said that he didn’t want to go out and didn’t love me! God. I bet because of the way I was with Nari… It’s all my fault! I burst into tears as I fell to my knees. Rouge sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me.
 
“Don’t worry.. We’ll find him..” She said. I could tell she was very upset, but I was even worse then Tails. This was all my fault!
 
“Does anyone know where he would go?” Knuckles asked.
 
“I’ll g..get in the Tornado and see if I can find some trace of him..” Tails said as he started to twist his tails and fly to the Mystic Ruins.
 
“Hey. What’s going on?” Someone asked from behind. I looked up and saw Shadow.
 
“You… Wouldn’t care..” I said to him..
 
“Amy.. Please tell me..” He said, kneeling next to Rouge and I. He was being really nice and I couldn’t say no..
 
“Sonic’s gone..” I said shakily.
 
“Hm.. Alright… I’ll try to look for him.” He said before running off. I was surprised he was actually going to help us. I looked at Rouge and sighed.
 
“Amy.. Come on.. Let’s go look for him.” Rouge said to me getting up. She held out her hand and I took it. Rouge pulled me up.
 
“Let’s go.” Knuckles said to us as we started to walk from Sonic’s house.
 
 
Sonic’s POV
 
 
I found myself in a city called Westopolis. I started to walk around until I saw a familiar person walking around. He looked like he was looking for something.
 
“Shadow? What are you doing here?” I asked him.
 
“Looking for you. What the hell were you thinking?!” He yelled at me.
 
“That’s none of your business.” I replied, turning around and crossing my arms. I felt like him for some reason.
 
“Sure as hell is Amy’s.” He mumbled, starting to walk away.
 
“Wait.. What did you say??” I asked turning around and catching his arm.
 
“Last I saw Amy, she was in tears because of you.” He said with anger in his voice as he snatched his arm away.
 
“So? She has Nari to comfort her.” I said, turning back around.
 
“Don’t be too sure of yourself. He’s a red-brown hedgehog.. Right?” He asked, raising a brow.
 
“Yea, why?” I asked.
 
“Damn.” He said running off.
 
“What the..?” I said. I quickly ran after him, wanting to know what was going on.
 
 
Amy’s POV
 
 
While we were looking for Sonic, I ran into Nari.
 
“Hi! Look.. I can’t go out tonight..” I said, looking down.
 
“Why?” He asked. I could tell he was hurt. I sighed.
 
“Sonic’s missing and we have to find him.” I said, looking up at him. I looked into his eyes and saw something weird.. I’ve never seen it in Sonic’s eyes before.
 
“Nari! Get away from her!” A dark voice yelled. I looked past him and saw Shadow.
 
“Why?” Nari asked with a smirk. Something was up, but why was Shadow yelling at Nari.
 
“Damn it, you know why! Lunare, it’s the easy way or the hard way!” He growled.
 
“Tsk, tsk, tsk..” Nari said shaking his head still smirking. He shot a cold glance towards Shadow. His fur started to change color. It went from mahogany to black. His eyes changed from black to mahogany. I fell backwards, startled by what just happened.
 
“You know, Shadow. I’ll make this quick and painless since I feel like being generous today..” He said, raising his hand to Shadow. My eyes widened, but I quickly got up and tackled him to the ground, causing his shot to misfire.
 
“Nari! What are you doing?!” I yelled at him. He only laughed crazily before shoving me off. I didn’t hit the ground, but was caught by Sonic.
 
“Don’t you DARE touch her.” He growled.
 
“Is that a challenge?” Nari said, getting up.
 
“Yea, it is.” Sonic said, gently placing me down and walking over to him. I couldn’t believe it. He was fighting for me!
 
 
Sonic’s POV
 
 
I followed Shadow and saw Amy tackle a black hedgehog. I quickly ran behind her and caught her when he shoved her off.
 
“Don’t you DARE touch her.” I growled, holding Amy gently.
 
“Is that a challenge?” He asked, getting up.
 
“Yea, it is.” I said, gently placing Amy down and walking next to him. If he wanted to hurt Amy, he was going to have to go through me!
 
He quickly threw a punch, but I ducked and kicked him in the stomach. He was sent back a little, but it didn’t seem to bother him.
 
“So.. This is the great Sonic? What kind of kick was that?” He said to me. This guy was getting on my nerves.

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Raina123 on November 26, 2009, 5:08:23 AM

Raina123 on
Raina123frack him up sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadeythesweet on July 10, 2006, 6:22:19 AM

shadeythesweet on
shadeythesweetAmyfan2004:

Wowee! A fight! Yea kick his butt! love the chapter by the way!

Cowgirl10 on July 7, 2006, 2:27:00 AM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Wow, this is good!! *favs* =D

sonadowluver93 on July 7, 2006, 2:08:23 AM

sonadowluver93 on
sonadowluver93the little word says Sonic. For some reason, it wont be normal size.. sorry