Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Adventure Begins

Eye for an Eye, tooth for a tooth, Life for a soul, love conquers all. But can a loved one's life be revived? Can someone actually come back from the realm of the dead?

After an Adventure gone wrong, Sonic hopes so.

Chapter 1 - The Adventure Begins

Chapter 1 - The Adventure Begins
Danni was wondering why the heck she was outside, in the middle of December, after having a fierce negotiation with a ghost, which was, of course, her way of saying a large battle that took up all day and half of the night. Sure, she wanted to go to bed, but for some reason her body just would not allow her, in fact her mind was screaming at her to fly around the incomplete bridge until she finally gave in and started flying around. She loved to fly, she said it was one of the best things in the world, but even she has extremes, such as flying at 3:00 in the morning.
 
A blue streak flew over the bridge, and Danni saw her Aunts car pull up, but before her Aunt could even get a good look at her, she went after the blue mark, now barely even visible in the night sky.
 
Sonic could feel the downward momentum and realized that he had done the most stupid thing he could. Run over an incomplete bridge. He mentally slapped himself in the face countless times.
 
The momentum of his decent continued to increase; he closed his eyes as he made impact… about a couple hundred feet early. He opened his eyes and looked up, yet saw nothing. All he could feel was an ice-cold grip on both of his arms. Soon the temperature of what ever was holding him became warmer, before he sky rocketed towards the planet. Right before he crashed into a face full of dirt, he abruptly stopped. He landed slowly, as if the flux of nature was trying to make sure not to get him injured. About the same time his feet touched the floor, a large gust of wind flew past him, with a cackle hidden within it. He then heard a female’s voice exclaim a name before another gust of wind past him, leaving the azure hedgehog alone and confused.
 
Sonic decided that he didn’t want to be left out of something fun, and followed the direction both gusts of wind had headed.
 
Danni was held above the ground by a robotic hand with a firm grip. Skulker was trying to kill the young hybrid yet again. As Danni fought against the inhuman grip, a large cannon replaced the ghostly cyborgs hand, gleaming in the refection of the moon.
 
“Wait a minute; new upgrades, lack of that annoying squeak, new oil, my goodness, you asked Ember out, again,” At this point the hybrid let out a short laugh. “Who would have thought in you, I mean, after last time, you were the laughing stock of the entire ghost realm!” Danni now laughed uncontrollably, forgetting that Skulker still had a grip on her neck. With a low growl, Skulker threw her through the building, and crashing her into the other wall.
 
“Okay, now that hurt, AGAIN. I should remember by now that I can go through things!” The hybrid scolded as she lifted herself out of the wall, unaware that an azure, anthromorphic hedgehog was watching her. With a leap into the air, Danni charged and Skulker, her fist glowing from the large quantity of ectoplasmetic energy flowing through her hand. Her fist collided with Skulker at a speed almost able to put Sonic to shame, causing the battle suit to fall apart, revealing the small, green creature behind the mask.
 
“Finally! Now maybe I can go to bed now! Why can’t ghosts be diurnal?” Danni said, as she sent the creature back into the ghost realm. She peeked towards the horizon, now tinged with pink as the sun began to rise. She fled towards the outskirts of the city, still unaware that a blue hedgehog was following her 
Sonic ran through the base, obscuring roadblocks, destroying badnicks, jumping over objects, the usual, when he finally arrived outside the center of the base. He destroyed the door as he attacked the heart of the building. The engine exploded, causing the chaos emeralds to be revealed to one another. Soon the room was bathed in a pure white light, Sonic could literally see the bones in his hand before everything became dark.
 
“What is this?” Sonic asked, shaking his head.
 
“This is Earth, you and another are destined to fulfill its ancient prophecy. Good Luck Sonic, Gooood luuuuck…” A voice said, echoing throughout the infinite space.
 
“What? Wait, don’t go yet!” Sonic hollered. He ran in the direction he thought the voice came from. He ran until he fell. He fell until someone caught him.
 [/i]
 [/i]
A/N: Okay, this is the beginning of a story that I hope will work out. I’m giving my muse fifteen cups of coffee at a time, so it better work out. Did you know wordiness is a word? I didn’t!
.
 
And just incase, Danni isn’t from Danny Phantom, although the ghosts are.
 
Most ghosts are copyright Nick, even thought the show got canceled
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment