Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Snow Hedgie

Eye for an Eye, tooth for a tooth, Life for a soul, love conquers all. But can a loved one's life be revived? Can someone actually come back from the realm of the dead?

After an Adventure gone wrong, Sonic hopes so.

Chapter 2 - Snow Hedgie

Chapter 2 - Snow Hedgie
Danni awoke the next day to a very odd sight. A hedgehog had passed out in front of her house; she would have stepped on the poor thing too, if it wasn’t for the fact that it was blue, and had the height of a short person. Then again, she did consider most people with a normal height short.
 
The hedgehog looked familiar, is it possible that it was the one that she saw the other day? If so, he looked more familiar than just having seen it once. She pondered on this more as she carried the small, but heavy, and most defiantly, and painfully, pointy hedgehog upstairs.
 
She would have dumped the hedgehog on the bed if it were not for the fact that the hedgehog was nearly frozen to death. She laid the hedgehog on the bed and layered him with the comforters she kept in the closet; it was, for once, a good thing that she never had time to reorganize the closet.
 
She went downstairs, and turned the TV on. Danni muttered to herself as the ghost hunters on the news went on about how “…The ghost girl is a menace to the entire city…”
 
“Sure, blame me because you couldn’t even catch a cold! Oh, boo-hoo for you. Let’s all pity the ghost hunters because they hate ghosts and they can’t get it through their heads that I jumped my feet to save your sorry butts!” Danni muttered.
 
She laughed to herself about what would happen if the Kenton’s found out that their neighbor was the ghost girl. They of course would never guess. The ghost girl has icy blue eyes, white hair, glowed, and of course, was colder that fifty tons of Antarctic ice cubes. The Danni that they knew had dark hair, green eyes, and enjoyed baggy clothes. Much to their dismay, she did not really show that much interest in ghosts at all; no matter how much it appeared that she had infinite knowledge about them.
 
 Sonic groaned as he stretched. The bed he was in was comfortable, and warm. It was defiantly better that a bunch of snow. Sonic’s eyelids flew open as he realized he had been moved. He looked around the room, white was stretched across the walls, and two bookshelves had somehow managed to find itself in the room, their shelves filled with vivid books, books not so vivid, and odd metallic items. Accompanying the books was a desk with papers strewn all about its surface, and a dresser with the paint peeling off it. The lack of theme in the room suggested that whoever used the room was rarely in it.
 
A knock on the door caused Sonic to collapse, as he pretended to be asleep. A female’s voice made its way through the wood of the door.
 
“I know you’re awake.” Sonic still pretended to be asleep. He slowed his breathing, as he tried to relax; however, the attempt was futile as he soon sneezed
 
“Can I come in?” The voice found its way into the room once again, still content as she waited for an answer.
 
“Why would you want to?” Sonic’s voice now pierced through the door, yet there was a reply just as sharp as his question.
 
“It’s my room.” Sonic now had no defense, and he soon allowed the female to enter. She had to be no older than 14, and a tall one at that, but then again, Sonic considered most humans rather tall. Maybe he was just short. The human was carrying a bowl of chili.
 
“I’m Danni.” The dark haired girl said.
 
“Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.”
 
After Sonic had swallowed the third bowl of reheated chili, he thought that he and Danni would get along pretty well.
 
AN: Okay, second chapter already, DON’T EXPECT ME TO UPDATE SO OFTEN!
 
Time for previews!
 
“To put it simply, your DNA got destabilized.” The doctor said, still studying Danni’s DNA structure. “If you use too much energy at once, you’ll die.”
 
~~~~
 
A dark shadow, the only remnants of the beings energy, stabbed Danni through the heart. She made it up only to an ebony hedgehogs feet.
 
“I guess we now know who the true ultimate life form is.” Shadow said, inspecting her face. He lowered his head as the sound of rubber being pounded against dirt could be heard.
 
“Get away from her!” Sonic screamed with rage, tackling the hedgehog.

~~~
Yeah, now you want to read it, don't you? Great, tell me by writing on the diolouge box-- I mean typing ••

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment