Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

There is a new game comming called Shadow the Hedgehog. This is the begining. The game comes out November 15!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Shadow was standing under a tree near Station Square when a newspaper hit his leg. He ignored it. “Shadow the Hedgehog. Why dose that name haunt me? It's the only thing I can remember, and that gruesome image.” Flashback: Shadow and Maria ran through ARK. A gunshot was herd and Maria fell to the ground .End of flashback. “Who am I? And why can't I remember anything? And… who is this Maria?” Shadow looked up. The sky was covered in red clouds, and out of those clouds came an army of black creatures. One of them fell on a car and punched another one into a building. “Look at how pathetic they are, I have no time for these humans.” He was about to turn when he herd a low voice. “Shadow…” A tall, ugly, and dark being appeared in front of him. “As you can see the day of reckoning will soon be here. Find the seven chaos emeralds, and bring them to me as promised.” “Huh? Who are you and how do you know I'm Shadow? And what are you talking about?” The figure faded and Shadow was surrounded by numerous explosions. When the smoke cleared Shadow was more confused. “What was that all about? If he knows who I am then like it or not I have to believe him. The only way I'm going to get the secrets to my past, is to get those Chaos Emeralds!” Shadow ran off to the city and into another adventure.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mistymay on January 6, 2006, 11:51:38 PM

mistymay on
mistymayAwesome begining! How much endong have you beaten? I am on my 4th!