Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a new begining

it is a 14 year old boy just going to enter high school and he is not the luckiest boy you see he is very unlucky but his luck changes

Chapter 1 - a new begining

Chapter 1 - a new begining
ShadowChapter 1: the beginningBlack the colour of death thats what my name means the name kuro it is unlucky but my luck changes one happening day it was like any other day I got ready for school and got some yen of my mom kuro come on you will be late for school so I dashed of I wait at the school gate when my best friend ayumi comes up hi kuro are you ready for hour maths test I totally forgot it was that day I replied no ayumi and I dont care who wants to learn some boring numbers any way I mean what it good for any way she could tell something was up with me so she asked me are you ok kuro you never ever study for a test maybe you should start you will never become an artist at this rate all jobs need some hard work in them come on kuro we are 14 years old we are nearly in high school soo dont give up she smiles at me with her loving smile and her loving long blonde hair but she just my friend dont think of her to me than just my friend I dont love her or any thing so me and ayumi went in side of school I wasnt late that was the first time this month mr tanaka did the calling name thingkuro here I replied he then said why kuro you are here at calling names time why are you really kuro I was getting annoyed of people thinking I cant do it I can just I dont want too kana came over and said hey you hows the green eyes and hair is it glowing in the dark yet other girls started giggling I was just about to call her when ayumi stepped in front saying hey you leave him alone now or I will tell teacher on yer ayumi was so a teachers pet she had stop being a teachers pet she gets picked on for that oh look kuro has a girl friend its blonde here then she started laughing I was so angry that I punch really in the face the anger just pumped though my body with rage and anger I could control she was heading straight to the wall but a girl called Anna used her fast speed to catch her and said nothing thanks white witch of the west then the girls started to laugh some more is was very mad she just saved her life and she starts to pick on here she is a cow who should have any friends in fact I think there her friend so they dont get picked on then I started to head for 1 lesson MATHS.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment