Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Itami Kishiyama

these are my digimon profiles for my story called digimon :data chronicals

Chapter 1 - Itami Kishiyama

Chapter 1 - Itami Kishiyama
Name: Itami Kishiyama
Age: 16
Nicknames:Violet(by his mom)and Okashi-chan(by Ayame)
Birthday: june 26
Sign: Gemini
Crest: Darkness
Crest’s Opposite: Light
Digimon: Quitoxmon
Digidestined Personality: When younger, Itami used to be quiet and closed off, showing little or no sign of interest in anything, which is why he was given the crest of Darkness. After his experience in the Digital World, Itami opened up to others and became more protective. His biggest weakness is his feelings that he has for Gin, usually dropping his guard when any harm comes to her.
Appearance: Green eyes and long purple hair. He wears a red and black traditional Chinese tank top, blue pants, and gray tennis shoes.
Family: Itami comes from a very large family Japanese. His father, Yamato, was born in Japan. Anzu his mother,was born in Japan as well. She married him and together they had three children and one adopted. In order of age, oldest to youngest, they are Hideaki,Shinji,Itami,and Ayame. They also have a dog named Minu and a cat that Yamato brought Ayame named Miko. Itami's father is very old-fashioned and stern with his children, while his mother is more of a soothing presence between him and the rest of the family.


Digimon
Names/Evolutions:Fangmon,Howlmon,Quitoxmon,Gazumon,Cerbumon,MagnaKirumon
Type:Data
Element:ICE
Attacks:Avalanche Blaster(quitoxmon,Tundra Freeze(gazumon) Crystal Fang(cerbumon) Frozen Hammer(magnakirumon)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment