Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Episode 4:Show me the Monferno!

Okay here's the deal I needed to write my characters oc story out. Anyway this story is for the people who wanted to know about my character and her pokemon. Once I finish with this one I will write the one that follows her and Ash's adventure.

Chapter 4 - Episode 4:Show me the Monferno!

Chapter 4 - Episode 4:Show me the Monferno!
"I'm walking down this endless highway."
"With nothing but my friends beside me"
I was singing while walking down the path with my best friend and partner.
"Wait Bri!" Takuya said
"Look there's a resterant!" Takuya yelled happily
"Yeah you're right" I said "looks like its called Roselia's Garden"
I looked at my pikachu on my shoulder "Sounds good right?"I asked him
He looked at me and nodded slightly
"It's settled we'll eat here" Takuya said taking my hand in his and walking into the resterant
"Hello,welcome to Roselia's garden"Said the waiter bowing
Me and Takuya bowed back. The waiter had such good manners.I looked around and saw people eating and chatting and outside battling.
"How about a table outside for you and the lovely lady?" He asked Takuya while glancing at me
"That would be good" Takuya said eyeing the waiter carefully
"Good then follow me." The waiter said happily while leading us through a mas of tables One table has a blode-haired girl pokemon trainer bottle feeding a baby shinx.
"So cute" I said as we walked past them
When we reached our table,the waiter said that we could let our pokemon out too.
"Cool. Let's go guys!" Takuya yelled while tossing Five pokeballs into the air.
He had a Mightyena,Turtwig,Totodile,Dragonite,and a eevee.They all seemed so happy to be out of their pokeballs.
"C'mon release Cloud!" Takuya told me
"Okay okay" I reached for cloud's pokeball as my pikachu jumped off of my shoulder onto the floor.The crimson light came out of the ball as Cloud,My growlithe puppy , came out and landed next to my pikachu.We all sat down and looked at the menu to decide what we were going to eat.
"Hi" a male voice said
I looked up to see a boy. He looked about my age. He had pretty color of emerald green eyes and long red hair tied into a pony tail by a black rubberband. He wore a purple and black chinese shirt with gold trims. He wore blue jeans with a dark blue case around his waist. I had to admit he was cute.
I smiled back at him.
"Hi" I replied back putting my menu down and facing him
"Lets have a battle" He said
"Im up for it" I replied standing up
"cool" He said as we both started walking outside
I looked at the beautiful scenery outside.
"My name's Raiden " he said
"okay" I said
He laughed "lets go!" he yelled "Go Flash!"
"Electrike!" The cute Green and yellow Puppy barked
I looked beside me and winked at the little orange puppy. Cloud happily wagged his creamy tail and smiled.
"Cloud, You battle this time" I said smiling at Cloud
"Growlithe!" Said the growlithe happily
"Flash,Thunder!" Raiden yelled
The little puppy bowed his head forward and Let out a horrible green lightning Bolt. Raiden smirked. I thought fast seeing that this was cloud's first battle.
"Cloud,Dodge then Flamethrower!" I said
Cloud noded and dodged and lifed his head back and let the wave of searing hot flames escape his fanged mouth hitting Flash directly on. I thought cloud had won. That is, until the electrike stood up and shool part of the soot off his fur still leaving parts of it on his legs,top of his head and his nose.
"What the.." I trailed off
Raiden laughed "we have trained alot. You will have to do better than that if you want to beat us,Right Flash?"
"Electrike!" Flash growled
I looked at cloud who stood proudly against the growling electrike.
"Growlithe Growl!" He barked at the growling lighting pokemon
"Trike" Said the green and yellow puppy
"Flash, enough talking. Thunder Bolt!" Raiden said staring at me the whole time
The electrike cocked his head back and allowed the the green thnder bolt to escape from his body. Without any command from me, Cloud ran side to side escaping the thunder bolts. Then he slid to a stop and released a fire ball from his mouth. Flash was hit just trying to escape from the fireball. Then while Flash was destracted with the fireball he used quick attack to knock him out.
"Excellent Cloud!" I yelled running to his side and picking him up
"Growwwwllll!" He howled hugging me back
"You did great buddy" Raiden whisper to his fallen pokemon
"Trike" Flash said weakly
Raiden nodded and held out the red and white sphere "Return"
Flash dissappeared in a flash of crimson light. Raiden stood up and walked over to me and Cloud. He held out his hand. I looked at his him then his hand. He shook it as if telling me to shack his hand. Cloud let out a slow bark.
"Okay okay I'll shake his hand" I smiled and shook his hand
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone's good at making friends. To find out what else happens see: A beautiful Combeenation!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

marisa937 on November 6, 2008, 11:19:44 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937nice^^