Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Episode 5:A beautiful Combeenation

Okay here's the deal I needed to write my characters oc story out. Anyway this story is for the people who wanted to know about my character and her pokemon. Once I finish with this one I will write the one that follows her and Ash's adventure.

Chapter 5 - Episode 5:A beautiful Combeenation

Chapter 5 - Episode 5:A beautiful Combeenation
"Can't touch this! No ya can't! nu uh!"

"Wha.."

"No no un uh! Dont ya wish ya girl was hot like me?"

"Ya cant have me!"

"Umm..."

"Don't ya?"

"Mon!"

"Umm Takuya?" I asked walking next to him with my Pikachu and Raiden following me
Takuya put the Maracas down and sweatdropped. The Monferno smiled.
"Eh Sorry" Takuya said rubbing the back of his head nervously
"Monferno!" The monferno said dancing around in circles around us
I stared at the monferno but I couldnt resist. I bent down and hugged it.
"Hi there Cutie!"I said rubbing my face against His
The monferno blushed deeply but didnt move.
"Yo Bri! I think you got a new friend!" Takuya said handing me one of the maracas
I took the beautifully carven maraca from him. I was red and white with a small wooden handle with little pictures of pokemon on them.
"Not just one friend" I said releasing the monfreno's face from my grasp and standing up.
I walled over to Raiden and smiled. He smiled back.
"Two new ones" We said at the same time while shaking each other's hand
Takuya looked very upset to see me and Raiden together.
"Hey I have a Idea" I said after the few moments of silence we had
Raiden,Takuya,The monferno, and my Pikachu all looked at me
"Why dont Raiden travel with us?" I said
Raiden smiled "seriously?" He said turning his head to the side
"Seriously" I replied
--------------------------------------------------------------
"C'mon Bri!" Takuya begged
"No" I said
"Please?" He said using the puppy face
I looked at him and sighed in defeat "Fine"
"Now see a Diva is a female version of a Hustla of a of a Hustla" I started singing
Takuya stared at me
"No Bri! He yelled
I sighed "Then what?"
He closed his eyes for a moment as if he was thinking then he looked back at me and shrugged
"I dont know you choose" He replied
I growled at him as he nervously rubbed the back of his head. The I took the head set and Placed it on my head. I tapped it to hear the microphone feedback screech back at me. This got everyone's attention. I sucked in a breath and slowly sang the song I chose.



"I used to think that I wasn't fun enough
and I used to think that I wasn't wild enough
but I won't waste my time tryin to figure out why you playin games what's this all about?
and I can't believe you're hurtin me I met you girl what a difference
what you see in her you ain't seen in me but I guess it's all just make-believe oh looooovvvveee never knew what I was missin but I knew once we start kissin I found I found you..."


I rocked my body with the beat of the music and smiled to myself. Then I looked to the table where Takuya, Raiden, and my Pika-pal were sitting. Takuya was snapping his fingers along with the song. Raiden smiled at me and I winked back causing him to blush. I continued to sing.

"Now you go what am I gonna do?
So empty my heart, my soul cant go ooonnn go on with out you rainy days fade away when ya come around please tell me baby!
Why you go so far awwwwwayyyyy why you go Looooovvvveeeee?
Never knew what I was missin but I knew once we start kissin I found I found you"

I was smiling and looking at Raiden the whole time I was singing that verse that made him blush harder. Now he looked like a tomato. Takuya saw this and he looked like he was angry.
. . .

"What a beautiful day this was!" I said streching my arms and yawning in the bunk bed of the pokemon center. "Pika." Electro said, walking away from the door that he just now came through. "You wanna sleep with me tonight?" I asked looking at the yellow electric mouse. He looked at me as if I was crazy then climed into the bed across from me. "Okay then" I said, pulling the baby blue blanket over my head. Electro was very stubborn. I don't think he likes me very much. He has a attitude and anger problem. I wonder what was going through his little head right now? I also wonder how Takuya and Raiden are doing in the next room. Eh. I won't worry about it now. I closed my eyes and dosed off to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the time. "Ugh. 5:30 a.m." I grunted as I turned over facing the bed that Electro was in and saw him shaking violently. "Electro?" I whispered. No response. I stuck my foot over the bed and squeaked when my toes touched the floor. "It's seriously cold" I huffed, fighting the cold and picking up my shivering Pikachu. "Boy, you need warmth" I brought him back to the bed with me and curled up with him, giving him most of the cover. He looked kind of like a fluffy puppy. Ya know the ones that just got their fluff back after they had a bath or something.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment