Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Forgotten Angel

just a few random short stories that i kinda liked and my friends stole from me -curse them- and read to the people in the resturaunt.... they liked them really... and actually asked for copies i was really happy... and yet embarrassed....-.-"

Chapter 1 - Forgotten Angel

Chapter 1 - Forgotten Angel
Her hair whipped with a slight russling sound.Matted and torn,but golden simplicity like none other. A single strand was like a ray of light
.It wissped about her slender body covering her flawless face.Two twinkling eyes of deep blue shown through.At that instant you would be caught in a slight trance.Though.... if you would just take your eyes away from hers you will see around her,torment.... blood drips from her delicate arms and hands wich hold her,cradeling her shaking body. No beautiful wings emerge from her back. Her face twisted in pain . Only her bright eyes shine. Showing no emotion known to mere mortals.... she sings with a honey smooth voice only heard on the wind. It rains...no light shows through the thick clouds... none to take her home... she is forgotten ... her wings ...wilted.... her hair... falling..... her complection .....drained... her eyes... still twinkling with dry tears that stopped pouring long ago.... her hope... gone.......
..This forgotten Angel has fallen and forever more,lies in darkness till light shows through the clouds,she will vanish into a dark abyss of sadness and despair................ a forgotten angel till the very end.....

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sorrowfulsoul on November 1, 2007, 8:02:04 AM

sorrowfulsoul on
sorrowfulsoulya.... emotional this is how feel sometimes.... just not a girl!!!!>_< sorry but you gotta say it's kinda okay..... it's sad though i thought of my parents and i almost felt like crying but i am older noe and need to act like a man.... even though sometimes i just want to cry for hours... but i have to hold it in........ is that unhealthy cause i gotta know...

FreezingRain on November 16, 2007, 9:54:57 PM

FreezingRain on
FreezingRainyeah it's unhealthy, but so is reading or drawing when you have a head ache or taking at least one ibuprfen(or however you spell it, i'd have to find the bottle)a week durring the summer. so yeah alot a things in this world are unhealthy. O an i'm doing a sience fair project on stress and i shal know what your problem is mwahaha!

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on November 3, 2007, 3:44:33 AM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryIt is unhealthy, but I do the same thing.

sorrowfulsoul on November 3, 2007, 11:54:56 AM

sorrowfulsoul on
sorrowfulsoularg..... thanx.....

Phoenex360Gorillaz on November 2, 2007, 9:05:56 AM

Phoenex360Gorillaz on
Phoenex360GorillazWows. This is really good, but you should work on your sentance formatting. Mix it up a bit, you know? And a few too many dots. ^.^ Other than that it was completely wonderful! Please update if you add more to this story; it would make a great plot point.

sorrowfulsoul on November 16, 2007, 8:57:34 AM

sorrowfulsoul on
sorrowfulsouldots are cool and fun!!!!^________^ ................................................

sorrowfulsoul on November 3, 2007, 1:27:25 AM

sorrowfulsoul on
sorrowfulsoulheeee thanx... iknow my retarded computer wouldn't let me back space...-_-' i like dot!!!!XD

FreezingRain on November 3, 2007, 7:15:28 AM

FreezingRain on
FreezingRainThe story is really good

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on November 3, 2007, 3:43:55 AM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryThat is really good ^_^ I lurv it!

sorrowfulsoul on November 3, 2007, 11:55:28 AM

sorrowfulsoul on
sorrowfulsoulthanx!^_^