Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Happy Ending Fever

Feeling a little trippy... yeah
Never let go.

Chapter 1 - Happy Ending Fever

Chapter 1 - Happy Ending Fever
Somewhere. Far away from here. These stars shine through tainted and glassy eyes. I find the right way to believe we're sleeping underneath the same dark starry sky and watching the same horizon hide its face behind the waves. Crashing against the shore where we stood a year ago. I remember how our hands would hold and not let go. So tonight as I lie in the charred remains of long, long lost love and passion of a slowly beating heart. Hearts slowing, minds dying, eyes closing, words pouring. This is all a blur to me. Find out what it means to me. Because you mean the world to me. Please don't let this go. All those moments, yeah, remember when, we were young and we'd play pretend all summer in the shining sun. Then in winter his face was sober and he closed his eyes a little, the men we call clouds hide him away for months to come. Bits and peices of our past fall as the first snow. And don't let go. Never let go. I shiver, and can't you tell? I'm just lonely and cold as hell. Sometimes I wish we never really passed by. If you cared you would be here to save me from the whispering snow. He sings a solemn lullaby, and silently whispers to his love, goodbye... Please don't pass me by. I'm not breaking without you by my side. Please don't pass me by. These tainted and glassy eyes are brimming with tears; I won't pretened. I can't lose my love again. Take me away, back a year ago when I held on under these same dead stars. Don't let go. Never let go.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment