Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Your Shotgun Kiss is my Lullaby

Brr; it's cold here...
Song because I was feeling down... I needed something off my mind and into the ocean.

Chapter 1 - Your Shotgun Kiss is my Lullaby

Chapter 1 - Your Shotgun Kiss is my Lullaby
Well if this shotgun was all I had I'd keep it in my hands. Though torn through bloodshed this neon massacre is all that stands. The world is falling down and when I surfaced for a breath of polluted air my heart could not be found. When my heart melts into the ground remember all the clouds in the sky. I will make you a rainbow where we can lie awake all night and dream, dream to our content. Reflect the rain from inside and give your heart a place to breathe. Are we sleeping? Are we dead? Give me another shot of gasoline. Incinerate all the pretty colors inside. The rising flame slips past fades away and we're so, so sober. This is the end of the plans that you suggested. Now lie down on this tarnished rainbow, you'd better be well rested when the rain pours down. Awaken, awaken, ring your deathbell and stand my me. Take my shaking hand, take my heart, but please don't break it. Lock it away in a better safer place then out here in a cold, dark world. It has never rained before, it only pours and pours and pours until we drown in all the gasoline you shot through your throat, through your veins. Punish what's inside, the outside doesn't matter. We all love those pretty things, your pretty eyes and your hopeless hair. I know, I know, you're ugly inside. There's something deep inside, hiding silently, that I never, never want to see. Sleep in peace tonight on this war-torn and tarnished rainbow. Where I stand is where I will stay forever. Now take my shaking hands and don't let go. Take my pathetic ruptured heart and keep it safe. Shoot down that gasoline like it feels so good, like it's so nice. Now sleep...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment