Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Heart Break

This is a story told by the main character herself her journey through life with a baby and a dog as her only companions

Chapter 1 - Heart Break

Chapter 1 - Heart Break
The Screaming woke me from my late slumber. I could hear my little sister in the next room awoken as well and I heard her wailing cry. My parents were at it again their everlasting arguing crashing through the walls and their voices finding the cracks to seep through to make ever more noise. I tried to cover my ears but nothing seemed to work. At last I got up from my bed and pressed my ear to the door listening to the stretched voices of my parents. They weren't arguing as bad as usual and nothing was being thrown but their voices were loud and I could easily hear them. But what was that? Father was talking of getting rid of us for good...and that means? Oh no...no no I panicked and fell back hitting my head on the wall oh no father heard me I could hear him stomping closer and closer to the door I scrambled into bed pulling the sheets half over my head. He walked in as I tried to level out my breathing. He was above me I knew he knew I was awake so as I held a shoe I had grabbed when I was on the floor I quickly jumped up smacked him over the head and ran out of there locking him in my room. Mother was out there and she knew I had to get away so she only nodded as I instructed her to pack me food and clothes from her room. As she did this I ran into my little sisters room her eyes red and swollen from crying.
"It is ok my sister. We will be fine"
I tried to calm her as I grabbed her from her crib and stuffed one of her dipper bags with clothes and lots of dipers, bottles, toys,and other baby nessisaries. I could hear my father and boy was he mad I could hear his body crashing against things in my room and mostly the door. I quickly wrapped my sister in two blankets and ran from her room to my mother in the living room. I hugged her as she reminded me to be safe. My father wouldn't hurt my mother, anyone but her. I grabbed the bag and my sister and I were out of there. I rushed down the street baby in my arms and two packs on my back. I was rushing through the streets and a car rushed passed I figured it was no longer safe here so I pushed through into the forest and there I lived ... we lived. Soon enough my dog Skip emerged into the woods with us seems he was sent away to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment