Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Foreigner

Elvira Simmons has just been reaquainted with her cousin, and tries to get along with him and his friends.

Chapter 2 - The Foreigner

Chapter 2 - The Foreigner
Chapter Two: The Foreigner 
“Ow….she has a tight grip,” Elvira said, rubbing her back. Allex had pried Jean off of Elvira and apologized to her. He then sent her home. Allex smiled.
“She overreacts sometimes,” he said, sitting down on his bed. Elvira laughed nervously.
“So I see…” She began to look around his room.
“You looking for anything?” he asked her, curiously.
“Porno? You have any?”
Allex stared at her. “What…?”
“Porno…you don’t seem to have any,” Elvira said, confused. She was used to guys being loaded with naughty magazines. Allex’s face flushed.
“W-what are you talking about? Why would I have porn?” He asked defensively, glaring at Elvira. She cocked her head in confusion.
“You mean you don’t have any…?” she said with a tinge of disappointment appearing in her voice. He looked her up and down.
“Would you rather have me own some?”
Elvira tapped her chin. “It would show that you are a healthy young man,” she said thoughtfully. Allex shook his head.
“Not always…did all of your friends have porn?” he said awkwardly.
Elvira nodded. “They always showed it to me and had me do some weird poses…” she said. Allex’s face showed disgust.
“They did WHAT?!” he cried, jumping up from his seat on the bed.
Elvira fell over onto her bottom and looked up at Allex, confused at his sudden action. “H-huh?”
“What did they do to you?!” he said intensely, squeezing Elvira’s shoulders.
“Owww! Nothing! They just had me pose!” she cried out in pain. She clawed his hands off of her shoulders. He released her.
“Are you sure? Nothing…nothing…” he said, looking away from Elvira, blushing.
“Nothing what?” Elvira said, raising an eyebrow.
“N-never mind!” he said, turning away from her. He sat back down on his bed. Elvira felt awfully confused.
“What do you mean? What’s there to hide…I’m just your cousin!” she said standing up, stretching her arms above her head. Allex turned to face Elvira, but avoided eye contact.
“You’re still a girl though…” he said softly.
“Hm?” Elvira said, leaning closer to Allex. He shook his head.
“Nothing.”
Elvira sighed. “You confuse me! What time’s dinner?” she asked, changing the subject.
“…? Well…I have to get started on cooking it,” Allex said gruffly, standing up from his bed. Elvira eyed him up and down.
“W-what?”
Elvira giggled. “You cook…ah….don’t get me wrong! I think that’s cool. I can barely even cook myself.”
“I…could teach you,” he said, looking down at Elvira. She just stared back up at him and pointed at him.
“You’re tall,” she said. He stared at her silently and shook his head, walking out of his room with Elvira following.
“Not that anything is wrong with being tall, but I just noticed it,” Elvira chirped, obviously happy. She followed Allex down the stairs and through the front entrance room.
To the right of the front door was a room that seemed to be the kitchen. It was quickly illuminated as Allex flicked the switch that turned on the large lights overhead. Almost everything in the kitchen had white somewhere on it. It was very clean though, despite everything being white. The only things that were not white were the cupboards and the countertops, which were grayish in color. Although it was a beautiful kitchen, it seemed awfully plain.
“Hm…a little…empty…” Elvira said.
“My mom’s not really…artistic,” Allex explained, opening a door to a cabinet next to the large white refrigerator for a pot to boil water with.
“Oh, I wasn’t saying she isn’t artistic. Everyone’s artistic in his or her own way. My mom wasn’t very artistic but she made my home feel cozy,” she said, scratching her cheek. Allex stood up straight and filled the pot up with water and set it on the stove to boil. He leaned against the counter.
“Mmhm…” The two shared an awkward silence.
  There was a loud crashing sound that came from the front door. It startled both Elvira and Allex. Allex cleared his through, recomposing himself. He walked to the front door and opened the door cautiously. His eyes widened.
“Bret?!” he cried. “What are you doing here?” A dark blonde haired boy poked his head through the opening of the door and forced his way in.
His bangs hung into his face, hiding his eyes somewhat. What Elvira could see of his eyes, it seemed that he was tired, for his eyes were half closed. They were a dull blue and seemed to not be looking at anything in particular. He was a little shorter than Allex, the top of his head coming to Allex’s nose. He turned towards the kitchen and waved at her.
“Who’s thiiz, Allex?” he said, his voice calm and low, with a tinge of accent that Elvira didn’t recognize. He seemed like an overall calm and quiet person.
“Elvira,” he grumbled. Bret’s mouth curved slightly into what seemed to be a smile. “You sure? You guys dun’t look anything alike…”
“We’re not closely related, dipshoot,” Allex grouched, rolling his eyes.
Bret looked at Allex’s face. Then he turned back to Elvira.
“You’re right. Ze’s cute.” This caused Allex to hit Bret. Bret didn’t mind that he hit him, but smiled at him. “You know it’z tue, hm?”
Elvira tapped her chin, trying to figure out his accent. It didn’t sound like anything around her area, and it sure didn’t fit in around Kaman or even the whole country of Alenuy.
“Where are you from?” Elvira asked without reservation.
Bret laughed, surprising Allex. Allex looked at his, freaked out by his friend.
“Wendering where I’m from?” he chuckled. “Daigru.”
“Daigru….where’s that?” Elvira said stupidly.
“Overseas.”
“OMIGOD!! You’re…a foreigner! Aren’t foreigners not allowed on Salreui?!” Elvira cried.
Bret stared at Elvira silently. “I whaz born he’e. My mother tauht me how tu zpeak.”
“And she taught you her accent?” Elvira asked. Bret nodded.
“Zo…what’s for dinner?” he asked Allex. Allex glared at Bret.
“Why do we always have to feed you?!” he growled.
“Beacaze I’m your friend,” he said, staring blankly into Allex’s face. Allex sighed and pulled a box of Rice-A-Roni.
“We’re only supposed to start dinner. When my mom comes home she’ll cook the rest,” Allex said.
“Oh, okay. That’s fine.”
~*~
Allex’s mother arrived at home a few minutes later, welcoming Elvira and Bret. Theresa Houtz was a beautiful woman, flowing brown hair that dropped down to her elbows and fair skin. It seemed that if you were to press her skin too hard that you would tear right through it. She had light blue eyes and a slender body with tight-fitting clothing. She looked very professional in her long black skirt and her purple button up shirt. She had a pretty smile and seemed to never be sad.
“Hello Elvira, Bret,” she said as she entered the house, shutting the door behind her.
“Aunt Theresa!” Elvira cried. She ran at her, giving her a big hug. Theresa smiled.
“I’m glad to see you’ve gotten here safely. Has Allex helped you get comfortable?” Theresa asked. Elvira nodded.
“Mom…would you be able to finish dinner?” Allex asked, walking out of the kitchen.
“Oh, sure honey…” Theresa said, walking into the kitchen.
Allex walked up the stairs followed by Bret.
“Well, see’a,” Bret said to Elvira at the top of the stairs.
“W-wait! I wanna come!” Elvira cried as she rushed up the stairs to catch up with the two boys. Bret waited for her at the top of the stairs, but Allex had already ventured into his room and was sitting on his bed.
“Whay didn’t you wait?” Bret asked. Allex shrugged.
“I’m tired. Why don’t you two hang out in Elvira’s room? I need to rest…” Allex said, giving into a yawn.
“Okay,” Bret said happily.
“H-huh? But I’m still not ready! Nothing’s unpacked yet…”
“I dun’t care. I’m a guy.”
“Well…I-I do!” Elvira said, her face turning a light pink. Godammit! I should’ve unpacked when I got here! Bret blinked.
“Oh…’kay…I wun’t go. I’ll stay he’e an’ bug ‘im.” Bret said, pointing to Allex.
“What?! No!!” Allex cried.
“You go along,” he said, leading Elvira out. He shut the door behind her.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment