Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Morning!

Elvira Simmons has just been reaquainted with her cousin, and tries to get along with him and his friends.

Chapter 4 - Morning!

Chapter 4 - Morning!
Chapter Four: Morning! 
Allex woke up early the next morning for school. He stood up from his bed, grabbing his glasses from his dresser. He walked sleepily out of his room and headed down the hall towards the bathroom. The door to the bathroom was closed and the light was on. He assumed that Elvira was the one inside the bathroom. He rapped his knuckles on the door.
“One sec!” he heard Elvira cry out, followed by a few thumping noises and the sound of clothing moving. The door swung open. Her hair was wet and she was dressed in a loose purple robe. There was a familiar scent lingering out of the bathroom…
“Hold on…,” Allex twitched as he sniffed the air. “Did you use my shampoo?”
“Uh….yeah? I accidentally used the rest of the stuff in the green bottle.”
“Godammit!” he said angrily, glaring at Elvira.
“What? I said it was an accident!” she cried out, defending herself.
“You could’ve used my mom’s shampoo. That was the last bottle of mine,” he growled.
“How would I know who’s was who’s?”
“The smell, you dolt!”
Elvira crossed her arms across her chest. “You can use your moms,” she said.
“What?” he said, looking at her in disbelief.
“Oh, come on! You know you want to!” she teased. He glared at her even harder.
“I just won’t take a shower.”
“EW! No way! Take one! Please!” she hollered in disgust. She grabbed his arm and dragged him into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. She threw him onto the ground.
“Goddam-…you’re frickin’ rough!” he growled, sitting up. He stood and walked towards the door. Elvira flung herself at the door, blocking Allex’s way.
“What are you doing? It’s not that big of a deal if I don’t take a shower one day,” Allex said.
“Take…a…shower…It’s disgusting if you don’t! Think of Jean!” she said, turning to face Allex.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” he said, slightly offended.
“Take a  shower!” she hollered, throwing a towel at him.
Allex caught the towel in his hand and grinned nervously at Elvira. “Are you just gonna stand there?”
“Just get in!” she screeched, running at Allex. She hooked her fingers into the sides of his sweatpants.
“Gah! What’re you doing?!” he cried out, pulling at Elvira’s hair.
The floor was still quite wet from when Elvira had gotten out of the shower in order to open the door for her cousin. Allex’s foot slid out from under him when it touched the slippery puddle. He fell to the floor, hitting his head on the shower door.
“Ow…,” he grimaced, rubbing the back of his head. He looked up at Elvira. She was glaring down at him, clutching the front of her robe. She put her right foot onto his stomach and pushed softly.
“Do you mind?” he growled at her, trying to push her foot off of his stomach. Instead of listening to Allex, she dug her heel into his stomach.
“Take a shower,” she said bluntly. She took her foot off of his stomach, but grabbed his arms and yanked him upright. She dragged him to the sink and turned it on. Allex watched her as she walked to the shower and took Theresa’s shampoo out of it. She then walked over to Allex and dunked his head into the sink. He pushed his head back up gasping for air.
“What are you doing?!” he choked out, holding his throat. She smiled at him as she dumped a handful of purple shampoo into her hand and rubbed it into Allex’s hair.
“There…now you HAVE to wash it!” Elvira said angrily as she opened the door and walked out. Allex stood in front of the sink, thoroughly surprised. Is that really Elvira? He asked himself, becoming a little frightened. He shook his head and washed the shampoo out of his hair.
“Great…I smell like flowers…”
~*~
“Mm…you zmell nice…,” Bret said, sniffing the air around Allex.
“Shut up!” Allex hollered, holding himself back from hitting him.
“Oh, you know you like it! You smell clean…oh, and sorry about the way I was acting this morning. I hate it when people won’t take a shower,” Elvira said.
“Why are you coming to school with us?” Allex growled, glaring at Elvira. She was starting to become a large problem for him. She always wanted to go everywhere with him. She wouldn’t let him leave the house without her. Now he found himself walking to school with Bret and Elvira.
“’ey…it’s because I need a good education! Brine high’s the best around-.”
“It’s also the only one in ten miles. Like you’d have a choice on where you would go,” Allex sighed, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.
“Well, in any case, ze’s ‘ight then,” Bret said, his mouth curving into a small smile.
Allex was quiet as stared angrily at Elvira.
“You know, if you frown too much your face may freeze that way,” she said, poking his cheek. He hit her hand away.
“Get away,” he growled. He walked faster, in hope for loosing Elvira and Bret. Elvira and Bret both slowed their pace.
“Is he always like this?” Elvira sighed.
“He’s al’ays been like thiis. Kinda distant, ya’no?” he answered. “Acts diffent when he’s got gi’ls a’ound.”
Elvira scrunched up her nose. “Is he gay?” she asked. Bret smirked and gave out a hearty laugh.
“If only,” he said, smirking. He’s probably the gay one. Elvira thought, raising an eyebrow.
Bret’s smile faded as fast as it had appeared. “He’s not usually like thiis. Hn…you must be gettin’ close with ‘im.”
“What do you mean?”
“Heh…’e usually acts mo’e…how should I put it… rude when he know you bette’,” he said, tapping his chin. “Then again…he acts ‘ike that ta Jean. Makes no sense sometimes.” Bret shrugged. “Oh well…”
“Hmm…oh….is there a kid named Toby that lives around here?” she asked, remembering the blonde-haired boy from the night before.
“Toby?…Handlin ya mean? Yeah, I know ‘im. Not a ve’y nice kid though. Rude, eh?” Elvira nodded. “Where’d you meet ‘im?”
“Last night…”
Bret shook his head and smiled. “I won’t ask.”
“Wh-what?! What d’you mean?!”
“Somethin’ happened, eh? You’re turnin’ red, ya’no,” Bret teased.
“Jerk! Nothing happened!” she cried out, not knowing why her face was turning so red.
“hm. Whateve’. He lives down the street tha’ you and Allex live on. Ain’t too frienly, but you should already know that iif you’ve meet ‘im,” he said, shifting  the weight of his backpack.
Elvira sighed. So I guess I may see him at school…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment