Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - How To Get A Detention In McGonagall's Class

Me torture random harry potter characters!! MWHAHAHAHA

Chapter 2 - How To Get A Detention In McGonagall's Class

Chapter 2 - How To Get A Detention In McGonagall's Class


Uma: YAY PEOPLEZ LIKE THIS FIC!!!



Amu: This isn't a fic, it's your random insane ideas that just so happen to be funny.



Uma: … So?



Amu: Just start this insane idea thing please



Uma: Okay, I don't own Harry Potter. But if anyone finds a way to own Draco, THEN TELL ME



Amu: Don't listen to her, she's a mindless zombie!!!



Uma: …So?



Chapter 2:

How To Get A Detention In

Professor McGonagall's Class



Ask the ultimate question, “Why?” over and over and over again.
[/list]


Right when she is about to pass out homework, take that super soak gun your mother got you for the holidays and spray the papers. If you hit McGonagall you get extra credit.
[/list]


Convince the FBI that she is a foreign spy, and get her arrested during her NEWT class.
[/list]


Forge her signature to get a taco stand build into the school. (Tacos, very gooooodddd)
[/list]


Get Peeves to dump gray paint on her, then you yell out” ZOMBIIIIIIEEEEEE, MCGONAGALLS A ZZZZZZOOOOOOMMMMBIIIIEEEE.” To make it look more effective, pour some fake blood on her too.
[/list]


Pass a note around the class that says, `Quill drop at 1:30' but instead of dropping a quill, throw bleach water balloons at everyone. (A/N: I did that in my English class last year, but no one threw bleach balloons -.-* )
[/list]


Team up with two other students. One of you will dump glue on McGonagall, then next person will throw feathers on her, and the last person will yell, “CHICKEN ZOMBIES ARE TAKING OVER THE SCHOOL!!!!” It is more convincing if you do the same thing to a few Slytherins too.
[/list]


Transfigure her into a teapot, and start singing “I'm a little teapot short and stout…” if you are able to get Malfoy to do the hand movements, you will get a better reception from the class.
[/list]


Give her an apple with half a worm in it, that way she believes that she ate the other half.
[/list]


Write up a magazine with articles like `McGonagall Turned Pink With Plague' or `Five Easy Steps To Become A McGonagall Look Alike'
[/list]


Make fake copies of McGonagall's OWL's and NEWT's scores. And post them in her classroom, all the scores of course being trolls.
[/list]


Secretly put a jinx on McGonagall so when someone say I, me, or my she will start quacking like a duck.
[/list]


Switch her brain with hamsters when she is lecturing the class about protocol for NEWT tests.
[/list]


Every time she starts to say something to the class, interrupt her by making cat and dog noises, soft at first, and then make them louder and louder. (Helps if you have someone to imitate other animals too, for example, a cow, and a bird will work wonders)
[/list]


Some how get her to drink a lot of fire whiskey, then make her do the cha cha slide.
[/list]


Do the `Lobster sticks to magnet' dance/song in the middle of her class. (A/N: Me an my friend did this in our art class, and got five points off ;; so we had to do a detention to make up those points, art teachers = evil)
[/list]


Bother her. (A/N: He he he, Potter puppet pals is AWESOME!!)
[/list]


Copy her movements, then once she notices you copying her and starts to give you a lecture, start copying what she says.
[/list]


~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _+



Uma: Yes, peoples, I know that it is short, but this is unfortunately all that I can think of.

Amu: Can you even think?

Uma: Yes, I can think. And right now I think that I will ask the lovely reviewers what character they want me to torture next.




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chibs on April 22, 2007, 3:25:42 AM

chibs on
chibsDo one for Lockhart!

MCRchick25 on August 26, 2006, 2:05:08 AM

MCRchick25 on
MCRchick25yah voldemort would be funny! or draco! or ron! or sirius! or dumbledore! or... or... ok... haaaaaaaaa. this is funny... it definately in my favs... =]

Dumbledorelover on March 19, 2006, 2:16:27 AM

Dumbledorelover on
DumbledoreloverCould you torture Harry Potter or Voldemort. That would be hilarious.