Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The First Day

this is the story of Sukotsu Konohime the outcast and how he finally was accepted join me in his adventuers. for the origin of some later characters check the stories of my friend erandor3. for other characters check the naruto series

Chapter 2 - The First Day

Chapter 2 - The First Day
Starting from where chapter 1 left off: Sukotsu Konohime has just reached the border of the Leaf Village. He walks through the gate and is approched by the guards "May I see some identification?"the guard asked as he walked up to him "hmmm" Sakotsu said as he reached into his bag,he pulled out a chain of village headbands tied together "Wait are you-"the guard was about to ask but Sukotsu nodded from under his hood. "Um go ahead sorry to keep you waiting."the guard said stepping out of the way. "Lady Tsunade is waiting in her office."said the guard. Soon the hooded Sukotsu walked through the village. Many people were questioning who he was. He soon arrived at Lady Tsunades office. He knocks on the door. "Who is it? What do you want?"said Tsunade. He opens the door and enters. "I am the ninja of a thousand villiages." said Sukotsu. It was true Sukotsu was a part of many villages. He had something to remind him of each village. Of course the object was valuable to the village. Walking with him was of course his favorite cat, Blackie. Aside from his odd powers and skills he was also known in some places as the Cat Sage. Since he was a child his family noticed he had a connection with the feline species. They then taught him to summon cats, talk with them and learn their skills, he has used this in his fighting style. Sukotsu then says, "I have come to take my application test.". But with no other records than what he provides(which isnt very much) can he pass the test? Find out next time on Chapter 3: The Big Test!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment