Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The lesson

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 1 - The lesson

Chapter 1 - The lesson
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


THIS STORY TAKES PLACE AFTER THE CHUNIN EXAMS NARUTO AND FRIENDS FIND A STRANGE SHINOBI WITH THE SAME PURPOSE AS SUSUKE. KILL ITACHI!!! AND SO THE STORY BEGINS.


KAKASHI: I know that youve graduated but its time for one more class only ninja who obtain jonin rank learn this but since you three have power like a jonin I suppose it would be alright if I taught you this.

NARUTO: ALLRIGHT!!!!! IS IT A NEW JUTSU LIKE CHIDORI?

KAKSHI: No its a lesson about spirits that are not well known. Now sit down and listen.Ahem everybody know about the tailed demons like the nine tailed fox and shikaku , but not may know about the three legendary demons. 1: A dragon as powerful as the nine tailed fox 2:Another fox like a copy of nine tails 3: A human the most recently added to this list a lot of people know of him as the demon of the sharingan. Itachi Uchiha. The dragon was sealed in someone at the same time nintails was sealed in naruto. He is a leaf village shinobi by the name of Hitachi(hi-tachi). No one knows of his whereabouts. The other fox was eliminated long ago by the fourth hokage. And itachi whereabouts are also unknown.

SOMEWHERE

HITACHI: It looks like naruto learnd how to harness the nine tailed fox sprit charka that means I must make my self known.




TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 7:43:57 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfawesome so far so good love it faves

wolf-girl-ghost on May 18, 2007, 6:45:42 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghost*First comment dance*Awesome! I can't wait to read more! OCs aren't allowed are they?*Favs story and you*