Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Dragon Returns

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 4 - The Dragon Returns

Chapter 4 - The Dragon Returns
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


GUY: Milli you are aware of the wolf inside you right?

MILLI: Yes

GUY: well you other brother Hitachi wants its power and will destroy any thing in his path to get it. Do you know how to use its charka yet?

MILLI: no not yet.

GUY: Then naruto if you see your brother tell the fox to give you all of the charka cause if he dont his mission will succeed and milli will die.

NARUTO: UH ok so really no pressure we all die if I cant summon all the foxs charka.

Guy: for the time being teach her how to use the wolfs charka. It might come in handy.

NARUTO: RIGHT

MEANWHILE

JARIYA: Impossible I never thought id see the day id see you Hitachi.

HITACHI: Ahh yes Jariya one of the sonin its an honer but unfortunately if you dont tell me where my little wolf girl is you will end up as dead as kakashi. He was so lucky to die so quickly.

JARIYA: I see your still in you demon form if that your limit then you cant win.

HITACHI: IM ONLY USING HALF POWER IF I USE ALL THE POWER ILL TRANSFORM INTO THE DRAGON ITSELF.(TRANSFORMS INTO DRAGON)

HITACHI DRAGON: WELL WELL WELL ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 7:55:41 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfjariya poor jariya i knew him well i guess