Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The fox and the dragon

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 5 - The fox and the dragon

Chapter 5 - The fox and the dragon
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!


JARIYA: Oh man this is going to be tough. I see kakashi is still alive but barley. Right now I need to concentrate on Hitachi.

DRAGON HITACHI: WHATS THE MATTER JARIYA TERRIFIED OF MY DRAGON FORM? ATTACK OR ILL ATTACK HEH HEH YOUR CHOICE.

JARIYA: Very well summoning justsu . Behold Hitachi The chief toad Gamabunta.

GAMUBUNTA: Well its the legendary dragon. So jariya how are we going to pull this off?

JARIYA: I dont know his power equals the nine tailed fox.

DRAGON HITACHI: HMMM? I SENSE THE WOLF. I FOUND YOU MILLI SE YOU LATER JARIYA. HAHAHAHAHA (TELEPORTS)

KAKASHI:nno he ffound her. Its over if he reaches her.

JARIYA:Kakashi stay still and be quiet save your strength ill find lady sunate shell help you. In the mean time Ganabunta track down that dragon. And stall him.

AT THE LOCATION WHERE NARUTO ANS MILLI IS.

NARUTO: Good good you uhh

MILLI: Oh no

GUY: Not now!!

DARGON HITACHIGRINS VERY EVILY) WELL HELLO MY LITTLE WOLF AND FOX. HOWVE YOU BEEN? GOOD I HOPE. CAUSE THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH.

NARUTO: NOT LIKEY(SUMMONS ALL OF THE FOXS CHARKRA)

DRAGON HITACHI: INCREDEBLE. THIS OUGHT TO BE GOOD.

NINE TAILED NARUTO: I WILL PROTECT MY SISTER BELIVE IT!!! LETS GO DRAGON.

DRAGON HITACHI: WELL THEN LET ME START. DRAGON STYLE WARLOCK CLAW!!!

NINETAILED NARUTO: FOX STYLE FOX CLAW. GUY TAKE MILLI AND RUN ILL TAKE CARE OF HIM IN FACTY ILL KILL HIM.

GUY: Right come on milli.


TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 8:00:21 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfKakashi ahhhhhhhh yeah ha ha he's a live *dances*

wolf-girl-ghost on May 20, 2007, 5:14:36 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostAHHH GO NARUTO!But dun you die!And yay Kakashi lived!*Dances*