Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The recovery

mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)

Chapter 7 - The recovery

Chapter 7 - The recovery
NARUTO AND THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGON!!!



NINE TAILED FOX: WHAT IS THIS? THERE IS NO POWER ALIVE THAT CAN SURRPASS MINE.

DRAGON HITACHI: WELL THERE IS NOW!!! FORBIDDEN LEAF STYLE TRUE HIDDEN LOTUS.

AFTER THE ATTACK THE NINR TAILED FOX AND HITACHI LAID KNOCKED OUT. HITACHI REVERTED TO HIS HUMAN FORM.

NARUTO:uhh my head WHAT THE? ITS THE NINE TALIED FOX!!!! AND ITS OUT OF ME!?

NINE TALIED FOX: you boy. Im going back inside of you after all the only reason im here is because you summoned all of my power and was knocked out. Now that your awake I must return.(FADES AWAY.)

HITACHI: you win this time but ill be back. (Disappears)

LATER ON THAT DAY


JARIYA: Man Hitachi caused a lot of damage Kakashi, and Naruto have been injured. Hopefully Lady sunate got my message.

SUNATE: Oh I did. I mean how can you miss a big toad calling your name? Anyway let me heal them then we can talk about the problem at hand.

MEANWHILE AT A LOCATION OUTSIDE OF THE VILLAGE

HITACHI: not even my demon body was meant to open six gates. Ill need time to recuperate in the mean time after my body heals ill train for my next attack. Ill be healed in about 3 days. Watch out wolf girl im coming for you.

3 days later

KAKASHI: Thank you sunate I feel much better. Now the task at hand: Finding Hitachi.

JARIYA: Thats impossible he could be hiding anywhere its been 3 days his body has healed by now thanks to the dragon. He could strike again at any time.

KAKASHI: I see your point. Then its settled we will watch over Milli until that time comes. And by we I mean me and Guy you train naruto teach him ragesan.
JARIYA: Very well come on Naruto time to learn.

NARUTO: ALLLLLL RIIIIIGHT!!! IM GONNA LEARN A NEW JUSTU. IM GONNA LEARN A NEW JUSTU. IM GONNA LEARN A NEW JUSTU.

KAKASHI: Be careful after what Naruto did Hitachi might attack him first.



TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on June 25, 2007, 8:07:24 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfwell narutos well again that means headache for all of us

wolf-girl-ghost on May 22, 2007, 5:20:59 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostBye bye Kyuubi! *Waves*